What happened to Grampy Bobby?

What happened to Grampy Bobby?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16
2 edits

Originally posted by divegeester
GoaD has merely come to the realisation that you are an unprincipled, unfunny religionist.
whereas as you are a principled bundle of joy and a veritable bag of laughs. Please pester someone else, honestly I feel my humanity being sucked out of me every time I read your dim witted empty rhetoric.

Moves
18 Oct 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
whereas as you are a principled bundle of joy and a veritable bag of laughs. Please pester someone else, honestly I feel my humanity being sucked out of me every time I read your dim witted empty rhetoric.
I just noted that you were now digging into GoaD, presumably because he no longer swallows your bullshlt.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
18 Oct 16

I liked the fact that it was light hearted and was not aimed at anyone. Since the grassing and banning of Sietse and the subversion of Ghost of a Duke who's become a vegetable farmer of some description such juvenile 'schtik' is difficult to come by on these forums and is usually stomped upon by 'poker faced' forum police.
robbie,
I think the moderators do a pretty good job now. I don't know about you but I've seen a big difference and as you know I was not happy with the Moderating back some years ago.

I am only going to assume now, but I bet if they were able to Vote on rather you stayed or went it would be a close Vote. Some would want to get rid of you because of the cheater you've become, some would want to keep you because of the intertainment value.

Karma is biting at your butt, old friend,
My best to the wife, as always,
Kind Regards,
-VR

rc

Moves
18 Oct 16
3 edits

Originally posted by Very Rusty
robbie,
I think the moderators do a pretty good job now. I don't know about you but I've seen a big difference and as you know I was not happy with the Moderating back some years ago.

I am only going to assume now, but I bet if they were able to Vote on rather you stayed or went it would be a close Vote. Some would want to get rid of you be ...[text shortened]...
Kind Regards,
-VR
Crusty old bean please think about what you type, you are coming through in waves of cognitive dissonance. I am here of my own volition, I have not broken a single rule and cannot therefore logically, rationally or sanely be accused of cheating as you have repeated ad nauseum I suspect because you are one of the vanquished and will drink the cup of sour grape juice. We do not vote people on or off the site Crusty and I am worried about your grasp of reality, you seem to be pushing against it in the hope that it will be unable to make inroads.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Oct 16
1 edit

Crusty old bean please think about what you type, you are coming through in waves of cognitive dissonance. I am here of my own volition, I have not broken a single rule and cannot therefore logically, rationally or sanely be accused of cheating as you have repeated ad nauseum I suspect because you are one of the vanquished and will drink the cup of ...[text shortened]... f reality, you seem to be pushing against it in the hope that it will be unable to make inroads.
robbie,
Try to read and understand what is being said. We already have proved you are a cheat and liar. That is a FACT!!! You are the one who doesn't have a grasp on reality, my old friend. Try reading slowly this time. Re - Posted just for you, my old friend.

robbie,

I am only going to assume now, but I bet if they were able to Vote on rather you stayed or went it would be a close Vote. Some would want to get rid of you because of the cheater you've become, some would want to keep you because of the intertainment value.

Kind Regards,
-VR

F

Moves
19 Oct 16

I haven't alluded to anything except your propensity for being a dullard.
Yes you have. You constantly allude to how you are a "clown" and "jocular" and that you have "humanity" whereas people who think you are simply a rather unpleasant, puerile middle aged man somehow don't have "humanity". I can scarcely recall meeting anyone who fashioned himself as a manchild "comedian", like you do, who then becomes so humorless and repetitive when confronted with people who just don't find him funny.

rc

Moves
19 Oct 16

robbie,
Try to read and understand what is being said. We already have proved you are a cheat and liar. That is a FACT!!! You are the one who doesn't have a grasp on reality, my old friend. Try reading slowly this time. Re - Posted just for you, my old friend.

robbie,
I think the moderators do a pretty good job now. I don't know about y ...[text shortened]... arma is biting at your butt, old friend,
Kind Regards,
-VR
The only thing that you have proved Crusty old bean is how incapable of assimilating reality you actually are because of a belief in nothing but your own hollow rhetoric. You claim that I am a cheat but i have broken no rules. You claim that I am a liar but I have uttered no falsehood. You think i am your friend and yet you insult me at every turn? My goodness please do something because its embarrassing to see you floundering around with your halo formed into a weapon like some Calvanistic villain from James Bond set on decapitating anyone who does not make the grade of your self righteousness.

rc

Moves
19 Oct 16

Originally posted by FMF
Yes you have. You constantly allude to how you are a "clown" and "jocular" and that you have "humanity" whereas people who think you are simply a rather unpleasant, puerile middle aged man somehow don't have "humanity". I can scarcely recall meeting anyone who fashioned himself as a manchild "comedian", like you do, who then becomes so humorless and repetitive when confronted with people who just don't find him funny.
wow the 3 seconds I used to read and reject this regurgitated horse feathers will be lost forever.

Mozart

liverpool

Moves
19 Oct 16

I thought this thread concerned what happened to Bobby. Yet again the clan crap takes over. Please please please, put an end to it. The decent players on here are totally bored of it.

Moves
19 Oct 16

Originally posted by Steve45
I thought this thread concerned what happened to Bobby. Yet again the clan crap takes over. Please please please, put an end to it. The decent players on here are totally bored of it.
Is it possible to be a poor player and also be bored of it?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
19 Oct 16

Originally posted by divegeester
Is it possible to be a poor player and also be bored of it?
yes.

Read a book!

Moves
19 Oct 16

Agreed.

Hello, Bobby. We await your return. All is forgiven.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Oct 16
1 edit

The only thing that you have proved Crusty old bean is how incapable of assimilating reality you actually are because of a belief in nothing but your own hollow rhetoric. You claim that I am a cheat but i have broken no rules. You claim that I am a liar but I have uttered no falsehood. You think i am your friend and yet you insult me at every turn? ...[text shortened]... om James Bond set on decapitating anyone who does not make the grade of your self righteousness.
robbie,
You are an old friend, also a liar and a cheat. I can't help that, you did that to yourself. I certainly had no part in your collusion. Nor would I join when asked to join by you personally. The proof has been shown to you over and over, and you try to act dumb about the FACTS!!!!

Kindest Regards,
All my best to the Mrs., as usual,
Karma is still nipping at your butt,
-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Oct 16
2 edits

Steve,
We too are DECENT players and are tired of all the cheating and collusion that is going on which you may be blind to. There is a program you can use ask Crowley and you will not see anything posted by those you don't want to see/listen to. ( In fact it was made so people wouldn't have to look at what GB was saying by the way!!) Nice Eh?>

GB...Is doing fine and on the mend by the way in case you are truely interested.

Regards,
-VR

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19 Oct 16

robbie,
You are an old friend, also a liar and a cheat. I can't help that, you did that to yourself. I certainly had no part in your collusion. Nor would I join when asked to join by you personally. The proof has been shown to you over and over, and you try to act dumb about the FACTS!!!!

Kindest Regards,
All my best to the Mrs., as usual,
Karmal is still nipping at your butt,
-VR
Meanwhile back to Bobby. I am playing a game with him now, he doesn't want to talk about health issues till new year comes.