1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 06:561 edit
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    This one sentence was in reply to the original post [not intended as a personalized statement to you or anyone else].
    Why did you copy paste this particular post of your own again and include it in a response addressed to divegeester?

edit: You've posted exactly the same text four or five times in only four pages of this thread.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 09:53
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page 1)
    What is "hate"?

"An aberration which occurs when self justification replaces acceptance
    of authority and/or when raw emotion replaces rational thought."

This one sentence was in reply to the original post [not intended as a personalized statement to you or anyone else].
    So you included it in your reply to me, but it has no bearing on your reply to me and no bearing on me personally?
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 09:54
    "Red Hot Pawn Terms of Service

6. Member Conduct

You agree to not use the Service to...

Collect or store personal data about other users."
    Are you saying you do not now nor never have collected data of any sort about RHP members?
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 11:23
    Originally posted by divegeester
    So you included it in your reply to me, but it has no bearing on your reply to me and no bearing on me personally?
    Since my page one reply to the original post was quoted with your question, the purpose here was to replicate its page one stand alone format disassociated from you or anyone else to underscore and reinforce my reply to you now on page five.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 11:28
    Are you saying you do not now nor never have collected data of any sort about RHP members?
    Correct; this Terms of Service Member Conduct prohibition has never been knowingly or willfully violated. Same for you?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 17:421 edit
    Since my page one reply to the original post was quoted with your question, the purpose here was to replicate its page one stand alone format disassociated from you or anyone else to underscore and reinforce my reply to you now on page five.
    How is posting it in a reply to me "disassociating it" from me?

It seems to me that this is another classic example of you pouring treacle in one of my ears while jabbing me in the kidneys.

Do you ever wonder why you have alienated yourself from so many people here...?
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 17:45

It seems to me that this is another classic example of you pouring treacle in one of my ears while jabbing me in the kidneys.

And here I thought the site was full of bots!! 😳
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 18:02
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    And here I thought the site was full of bots!! 😳
    It may be, but am one of the real people with real feelings that can be hurt. Badly.
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 18:25

Topic of this thread is "What is 'hate'?" (One of three threads on the same topic currently on page one of this forum). I've gained several insights while contributing a few thoughts of my own. You've kept your replies and questions objective and on topic for awhile before an unfortunate segue into personalized off topic detours [focused on divegeester and/or gb]. Identical patterns of gradual retrogression from thread topics to subjective confrontation have also frequently occurred in this site's spirituality forum. If the conversation regains its original post tone of objectivity, my interest in participating may return.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 18:34
    'Love and hate have a magical transforming power. They are the great soul changers. We grow through their exercise into the likeness of what we contemplate.'

George William Russell
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Apr '15 18:381 edit
    Topic of this thread is "What is 'hate'?" (One of three threads on the same topic currently on page one of this forum). I've gained several insights while contributing a few thoughts of my own. You've kept your replies and questions objective and on topic for awhile before an unfortunate segue into personalized off topic detours [focused on diveg ...[text shortened]... ersation regains its original post tone of objectivity, my interest in participating may return.
    Just calling it as I see it, if you don't want to attract negative attention then don't post negative stuff at people.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Apr '15 00:10
    Identical patterns of gradual retrogression from thread topics to subjective confrontation have also frequently occurred in this site's spirituality forum.
    This is a bit rich coming from you. No one has started as many threads on the Spirituality Forum in order to dish out pompous contemptuous remarks about posters you don't like or disagree with as you have. A couple of months ago, you even came right out and admitted that you were trolling the Spirituality Forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree