General Forum

General Forum

  1. Joined
    11 Oct '04
    Moves
    5232
    26 Jan '13 13:291 edit
    What would you like to have, that you could never afford/own otherwise, for a single day after which you would have to return it in the condition you received it?

    Mine is:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21145103

    I just want to give it one of those mouthy Black Cab taxi drivers and say 'Sorry, I don't have anything smaller'.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    26 Jan '13 13:41
    Originally posted by Rank outsider

    What would you like to have, that you could never afford/own otherwise, for a single day after which you would have to return it in the condition you received it?

    Mine is:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21145103

    I just want to give it one of those mouthy Black Cab taxi drivers and say 'Sorry, I don't have anything smaller'.
    One hundred million dollars ($100,000,000.00)... I'll take one, too.
  3. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138528
    26 Jan '13 15:50
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    What would you like to have, that you could never afford/own otherwise, for a single day after which you would have to return it in the condition you received it?
    ebola virus...
  4. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    2014.05.01
    Joined
    11 Apr '07
    Moves
    92274
    26 Jan '13 16:00
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    What would you like to have, that you could never afford/own otherwise, for a single day after which you would have to return it in the condition you received it?

    Mine is:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21145103

    I just want to give it one of those mouthy Black Cab taxi drivers and say 'Sorry, I don't have anything smaller'.
    The password to Warren Buffett's trading account.

    I promise not to alter its condition until after I return it. 🙂
  5. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97209
    26 Jan '13 16:06
    Peace and quiet.
  6. Joined
    22 Dec '11
    Moves
    19530
    26 Jan '13 16:14
    Royal mint printing press, I will even pay for the ink I use.
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    26 Jan '13 16:19
    Manhattan Island
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97209
    26 Jan '13 16:27
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Manhattan Island
    You could have had it for some beads.
  9. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    26 Jan '13 16:32
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    You could have had it for some beads.
    I coulda been a contender.
  10. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97209
    26 Jan '13 16:36
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    I coulda been a contender.
    If it means anything to you I think you were...maybe even still are.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    26 Jan '13 16:44
    The Boyz are back. You guys, cops ¿

    Those Official Thumbers bleed blue.

    ""
    ºº
    ¿
    O
  12. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    26 Jan '13 16:48
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    If it means anything to you I think you were...maybe even still are.
    Thanks. I'll see if my manager can get me another bout.
  13. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97209
    26 Jan '13 16:50
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Thanks. I'll see if my manager can get me another bout.
    A bout how long do you think it might take?
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    26 Jan '13 17:00
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    A bout how long do you think it might take?
    One round, maybe two.
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    97209
    26 Jan '13 17:08
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    One round, maybe two.
    If you're buying I'll have a lager & lime.
Back to Top