1. SubscriberWycombe Al
    greatest site
    or just a tribute
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 19:18
    i hate more about it, wasps, neighbours bbq smoke, fat people in tight/skimpy clothes, sunburn, sweaty people at work, warm beer, pollution levels, constant pictures in the media about people subathing in either london parks or at brighton beach, the ice cream van jingle, crap musical festivals, generally more rain than sun, spring and autumn much better
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 19:20
    I like rough courses, not super nurtured. A day in sun and nature, you can drink and smoke, just get the ball in that hole. How does this need explaining.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 19:23
    Originally posted by Wycombe Al
    i hate more about it, wasps, neighbours bbq smoke, fat people in tight/skimpy clothes, sunburn, sweaty people at work, warm beer, pollution levels, constant pictures in the media about people subathing in either london parks or at brighton beach, the ice cream van jingle, crap musical festivals, generally more rain than sun, spring and autumn much better.
    I think you love your hate. At least you own it!
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 21:58
    Originally posted by apathist
    Golfers don't care if you don't like it. But you are [b]talking about it, so hey go try![/b]
    If you cannot explain the allure then its ok, I'm fine with that.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Apr '17 21:59
    i hate more about it, wasps, neighbours bbq smoke, fat people in tight/skimpy clothes, sunburn, sweaty people at work, warm beer, pollution levels, constant pictures in the media about people subathing in either london parks or at brighton beach, the ice cream van jingle, crap musical festivals, generally more rain than sun, spring and autumn much better
    Lol paint it black!
  6. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 00:57
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    It only stayed lit till 10 PM in Anchorage where I went to HS. Of course in winter, it got dark at 2 PM.... But they could grow some huge veggies their though, like 48 pound cabbages and strawberries as big as your fist. Well, MY fistπŸ™‚ I didn't like them though, too mealy. We had mushroom stakes though, there is a kind of very edible mushroom as big as a d ...[text shortened]... from all around the world and hams too, I was in techie heavenπŸ™‚ So that was a very good summer.
    Thank you for sharing.

Does anyone else have anything they want to share?
  7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 14:20
    Oh man..."Downer Dan" or what?πŸ˜³πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
  8. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    15 Apr '17 14:22
    I like rough courses, not super nurtured. A day in sun and nature, you can drink and smoke, just get the ball in that hole. How does this need explaining.
    You just did and so eloquently to boot. πŸ™‚
  9. old pueblo
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 00:02
    I love that my free time is my own! I have lots of summer workshops, but no lesson planning or grading or mountains of paperwork to take home every night and weekend!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 07:061 edit
    Originally posted by Sahuaro
    I love that my free time is my own! I have lots of summer workshops, but no lesson planning or grading or mountains of paperwork to take home every night and weekend!
    haha! I think a song by The Soup Dragons is appropriate - entitled 'I'm free'

YouTube
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 10:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    swimming in lochs? gardening? beer gardens? lazy sunny afternoons?

I love that in the frozen north it stays light until 11 p.m. πŸ˜€
    Blossums. But I think you are a good man to hang around with. And throw rocks at.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Apr '17 10:593 edits
    Blossums. But I think you are a good man to hang around with. And throw rocks at.
    hmm I'd prefer if you threw £20 notes, in bundles of K's
  13. RSA
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 09:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    swimming in lochs? gardening? beer gardens? lazy sunny afternoons?

I love that in the frozen north it stays light until 11 p.m. πŸ˜€
    I don't like summer. At least not in SA, it's too hot.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 10:33
    Summer is once a month here.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Apr '17 11:391 edit
    Originally posted by Ashiitaka
    I don't like summer. At least not in SA, it's too hot.
    how hot? Arizona is hot, Multan in the Punjab is scorching hot , how hot you talking?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree