General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322194
    19 Jan '13 23:23
    Only one whinge per post, please, give everyone else a chance. 🙂
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322194
    19 Jan '13 23:25
    I hate pizza shops which serve only thick-crust pizzas, and don't offer a choice which includes olives, capsicums, mushrooms, peperoni and ANCHOVIES.
  3. Joined
    31 Oct '07
    Moves
    91274
    19 Jan '13 23:27
    I do not like being around whiny people.
  4. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Joined
    05 Feb '11
    Moves
    9664
    19 Jan '13 23:35
    All these animals, it's like what, I don't get some sunshine?
  5. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    19 Jan '13 23:44
    Originally posted by apathist
    All these animals, it's like what, I don't get some sunshine?
    When I put my bank card into the machine,
    I get a 15 second video of the bank manager laughing.
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '12
    Moves
    731
    19 Jan '13 23:592 edits
    Hey stranger--

    Don't lick dressing off your fingers at the salad bar when you are handling the same implements I am going to be using to make my salad. This is flu season, after all.
    😞
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    20 Jan '13 00:42
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    Only one whinge per post, please, give everyone else a chance. 🙂
    Having to look up "whinge."
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    20 Jan '13 02:47
    Originally posted by JS357
    Having to look up "whinge."
    just whing it.
  9. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322194
    20 Jan '13 02:49
    For those of you who don't have "whinge" in your vocabulary, just leave out the G.
  10. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138501
    20 Jan '13 02:57
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    For those of you who don't have "whinge" in your vocabulary, just leave out the G.
    i wuz out kinda late last night,
    licking my fingers during a salad binge...
    i think i got a dose of the salmonella,
    cuz i'm feeling just a lil bit unwhinged...
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    27 Jan '13 12:281 edit
    Originally posted by rookie54

    i wuz out kinda late last night,
    licking my fingers during a salad binge...
    i think i got a dose of the salmonella,
    cuz i'm feeling just a lil bit unwhinged...
    "... licking my fingers"

    ... wicked, weinny pissa. (meant to say, pizza)

    . < see what the right index digit did there...
    . < there's another one.
    . < stop!
  12. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322194
    27 Jan '13 12:55
    ... have to work tomorrow ...
  13. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    27 Jan '13 13:06
    God I have to finish this bottle of Champagne.
  14. Wat?
    Joined
    16 Aug '05
    Moves
    76863
    27 Jan '13 13:27
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "... licking my fingers"

    ... wicked, weinny pissa. (meant to say, pizza)

    . < see what the right index digit did there...
    . < there's another one.
    . < stop!
    Repetition of involuntary behaviour?

    -m.
  15. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    27 Jan '13 13:33
    Originally posted by mikelom
    Repetition of involuntary behaviour?

    -m.
    Hello there Mr. Shrink.
Back to Top