1. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 20:471 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I wish you'd say this more often, it's SO cool.
    cool? what do you know about coolness? Actually it was a testimony to the great and illustrious red badger, someone who had the measure of you every time.
  2. Mar-a-Lago
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 20:48
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Hey CS,

You have a little brown spot on the tip of you nose you might want to wipe off before you go out in public.

-VR
    Shouldn't you be out hunting bears or moose or whatever it is you Canadians do when it gets cold.
    Winters nearly here VR.
    You cant always rely on goose fat.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:22
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    cool? what do you know about coolness? Actually it was a testimony to the great and illustrious red badger, someone who had the measure of you every time.
    Where is he now?

[tee-hee]
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Where is he now?

[tee-hee]
    you're a spangle, shadup
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 21:48
    Red badger was almost as big a dick as you are.
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:17
    What do you care, Quasimodo? Did your master tell you that the U.S. election
    is important and you bought it?

You've got enough to be happy. Let the gringos be. Your Lord Farage is on his
    throne next to the slut queen Liz. Now go with your Headhunter pals to beat
    some black football fans.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:23
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Red badger was almost as big a dick as you are.
    Please remember you are a lady and should act like one.
  8. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:30
    RALEIGH
    —Delivering her closing argument of the 2016 campaign, Hillary Clinton has replaced her campaign slogan, “Stronger Together,” with a new one, “Won’t Blow Up Planet.”

According to Clinton-campaign sources, the new slogan is designed to appeal to suburban women, a group of voters that has historically opposed blowing up the planet.

Clinton launched the slogan at a campaign appearance in Raleigh, North Carolina, where she told supporters, “On Day One of my Administration, I will work for you. I will fight for you. And I will not blow up the planet.”

But, even as Clinton spoke, the slogan came under fire from Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Kellyanne Conway, who said that it reflected “the failed policies of the past.”

“The American people have just had eight years of a President who didn’t blow up the planet,” Conway said. “Donald Trump is offering something different.”
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:333 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Standard memberLEUR
    TEXAS
    STATE OF THE HEART
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:41
    Apparently, maybe obviously to some, Robbie should be the running mate to this guy right here...

Vermin Supreme

Vermin Supreme (his legal name) has been campaigning for political office since 1986 when he ran for Mayor of Baltimore. During the 1992 New Hampshire primary he challenged Sen. Tom Harkin to a chainsaw duel in the Steel Cage of Death. Harkin declined.

Since then he's set his sights higher, campaigning to become mayor of the United States, emperor of the new millennium, and President of the United States (because, as he notes, it's the highest office on the ballot). Vermin Supreme argues that "All politicians are, in fact, vermin. I am the Vermin Supreme; therefore I am the most qualified candidate."

He often wears a rubber boot on his head "if the shoe fits, wear it", a plastic eagle on his chest, and carries a giant toothbrush. The toothbrush symbolizes his focus on dental hygiene, which he promotes because "Proper dental hygiene is essential to proper social order." He advocates, "government-issued toothpaste containing addictive yet harmless substances; video surveillance through two-way bathroom mirrors, electronic tracking, moisture and motion sensor devices in all toothbrushes... or even preventative dental maintenance detention facilities."

Other positions he supports includes: "No flying monkeys in the streets of New York! To do something about the weather! Computer chip implants for all Americans! The legalization of human meat! Bigger family values! To make crime against the law!"
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 22:481 edit
    Originally posted by LEUR
    Apparently, maybe obviously to some, Robbie should be the running mate to this guy right here...

Vermin Supreme

Vermin Supreme (his legal name) has been campaigning for political office since 1986 when he ran for Mayor of Baltimore. During the 1992 New Hampshire primary he challenged Sen. Tom Harkin to a chainsaw duel in the Steel Cage of Death. Harkin d ...[text shortened]... Americans! The legalization of human meat! Bigger family values! To make crime against the law!"
    My dear sir I am not a bad man, just ambitious, if I was going to run for office it would be President of the Universe! Meat is murder!
  12. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    07 Nov '16 23:07
    Originally posted by LEUR
    Vermin Supreme
    Hey, go easy on Vermin.

YouTube : Supreme
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:05
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Sure about that?
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 01:141 edit
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Shouldn't you be out hunting bears or moose or whatever it is you Canadians do when it gets cold.
    Winters nearly here VR.
    You cant always rely on goose fat.
    CS,
    You have it all wrong, we wrestle with bears, and make moose our pets. You think you could survive in the woods in a log cabin in the winter time here in Canada?

Regards,
    -VR
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 04:24
    According to whom? You?

That's hysterical.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree