1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 04:56
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Please remember you are a lady and should act like one.
    You have some sexism on your chin Robbie.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 04:58
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    For someone who is on record as finding female genitalia unpleasant, this is an odd and ironic thing to see you post.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 04:59
    Meat is murder!
    Acts 10:13
    Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 07:543 edits
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You have some sexism on your chin Robbie.
    There is nothing sexist about my comment. Suzzianne made in my opinion an unlady like comment and she needed a gentle reminder that it was unladylike, please explain why you find that sexist, I look forward to your explanation.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 07:555 edits
    For someone who is on record as finding female genitalia unpleasant, this is an odd and ironic thing to see you post.
    Can you tell the forum why you find the statement odd and ironic because try as I might I cannot follow your line of reasoning. Nor do I think i am on record as stating that I find the female genitalia unpleasant and even if I was your rather clumsy attempt to make something of it bears no relation to the statement about Mrs Clinton and its difficult to see how it does, infact it appears to me that its cutting edge biting political satire has gone right over your head, which is not surprising given your limited ability to reason on practically anything. I look forward to your explanation.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 07:562 edits
    Acts 10:13
    Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."
    I am not Peter and even if I was I would still not eat any meat. Furthermore the text was taken from a vision and was used to explain to Peter that he was no longer under the dietary mandates of the Mosiac law. I do not dispute that a Christian is free to eat most things but that does not mean that they are under duress to do so and once again I am left with the impression that you have really no idea what you are talking about.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 09:06
    Mr. Trump is only chance left.
    I consider emigrating to Moldavia or Azerbaijan in case of Mrs. Clinton's victory.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 13:18
    Georgia, what about there? I wouldn't mind living in Slovenia.
  9. Donationketchuplover
    Isolated Pawn
    Wisconsin USA
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 14:26
    I voted for Trump and all republicans. I was #35
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 14:331 edit
    I am not Peter and even if I was I would still not eat any meat. Furthermore the text was taken from a vision and was used to explain to Peter that he was no longer under the dietary mandates of the Mosiac law. I do not dispute that a Christian is free to eat most things but that does not mean that they are under duress to do so and once again I am left with the impression that you have really no idea what you are talking about.
    robbie,
    You are the smartest guy you know in your own mind. Too bad you are all alone in the way you think. 😛

Regards,
    -VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 14:342 edits
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    I consider emigrating to Moldavia or Azerbaijan in case of Mrs. Clinton's victory.
    I am sure Mrs. Clinton will cry herself to sleep knowing you've left. 😉 Doubtful she would even miss you, or even know of your existence.
    Regards,
    -VR
  12. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 14:42
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Yeah !! They don't have corruption in those countries !! 🙄
  13. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 14:44
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    I voted for Trump and all republicans. I was #35
    They should make it easy for voters. Just click the all GOP or all DNC button and then call it a day.

It could literally save 5 minutes of your day reading the entire ballot.
  14. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 15:21
    unladylike
    Please explain what this word means.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 15:36
    There is nothing sexist about my comment. Suzzianne made in my opinion an unlady like comment and she needed a gentle reminder that it was unladylike, please explain why you find that sexist, I look forward to your explanation.
    This post by you simply underlines my point and your ignorance. Thank you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree