1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes but we are not talking about ungentlemanly behavior.
    Do you apply different standards to men and women?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:29
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Do you apply different standards to men and women?
    No, do you?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:34
    No, do you?
    If the etiquette standard applies to both men and women, why do call it "unladylike" behavior?
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:42
    oh dear Judasjeester you caught slobbering once again!
    robbie,
    Strange you always say people are slobbering when you can't find something to say with any substance.

-VR
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:44
    If the etiquette standard applies to both men and women, why do call it "unladylike" behavior?
    you want me to reprimand a lady for ungentlemanly behavior? are you in your senses?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:45
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    robbie,
    Strange you always say people are slobbering when you can't find something to say with any substance.

-VR
    actually judasjeester has made some assertions that he seems unable or unwilling to substantiate, thats incontrovertible evidence of slobbering, please have some more radish juice Crusty and settle down.
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:48
    actually judasjeester has made some assertions that he seems unable or unwilling to substantiate, thats incontrovertible evidence of slobbering, please have some more radish juice Crusty and settle down.
    robbie,
    Perhaps if you stopped tasting your brews, you would make a hell of a lot more sense than you have of late.

Regards,
    -VR
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:50
    you want me to reprimand a lady for ungentlemanly behavior? are you in your senses?
    Beneath that thin disguise lies a weak-minded male chauvinist. It's not surprising that you oppose Hillary being elected president.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 19:57
    What's interesting Robbie is that you decided to chide Suzianne for calling Red badger a dick (which he was) and yet uttered not a word of disapproval to Seitse who, in the very next post, called the Queen a slut. (Page 2).

Go on, slobber your way out of that one.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 21:41
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    What's interesting Robbie is that you decided to chide Suzianne for calling Red badger a dick (which he was) and yet uttered not a word of disapproval to Seitse who, in the very next post, called the Queen a slut. (Page 2).

Go on, slobber your way out of that one.
    slobber my way out of what? one cannot reprimand every one that utters profanities otherwise ones time would be spent endlessly pursuing cads and bounders all over the Internet. Please try to be more reasonable.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 21:44
    Georgia, what about there? I wouldn't mind living in Slovenia.
    Jimmy Carter's Georgia or Shewarnadze's Georgia?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 21:452 edits
    Beneath that thin disguise lies a weak-minded male chauvinist. It's not surprising that you oppose Hillary being elected president.
    thin disguise? weak-minded? male chauvinist? well at least you are becoming more imaginative than the usual, 'you're an idiot'. Who knows soon you may even be able to put some constituent parts together and synthesize a reality beyond your own fabricated one. I believe in you Randolf, you can do it. Simply let go of your egocentricities, absorb the ambiance and think deeply.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 21:48
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Jimmy Carter's Georgia or Shewarnadze's Georgia?
    Georgia near the Black sea.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 21:49
    It is utterly preposterous (Gee, I managed to spell both words dictionaryless and without help of auto spell machine on RHP), that Trump might lose elections only due sex scandal, and of all people just from Hillary, whose husband took part in one of the hugest such scandals in US history.

CNN is extremely biased and propagandistic in favor of Mrs. Clinton, it is like Soviet Stalin media in 1950's...
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Nov '16 21:50
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    It is utterly preposterous (Gee, I managed to spell both words dictionaryless and without help of auto spell machine on RHP), that Trump might lose elections only due sex scandal, and of all people just from Hillary, whose husband took part in one of the hugest such scandals in US history.

CNN is extremely biased and propagandistic in favor of Mrs. Clinton, it is like Soviet Stalin media in 1950's...
    yes it is, its like a Hillary Zombie apocalypse

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree