Working out, part 2

Working out, part 2

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Patzering,

You have no idea of what shape I am in or how old I am for that matter. I have a brother who is black belt in karate can do pull ups with one arm, have you seen that done at the gym? He is 60 soon to be 61 and still competes in open tournaments full contact and they don't wear any gear and still place in the top 3 usually in 1rst. I been after him the last decade to pack it in before some young buck puts him in a wheelchair.

-VR
From what you say, your brother should be in shape, but I suspect the only muscle on you that is in shape is your mouth.

is getting old...

Moves
25 Aug 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
I'm just saying that 20 pullups is just the beginning.

If pullups is all you do, you're not doing yourself any favors.
I do all calisthenics.
I focus on pull-ups for arm wrestling.
20 pull-ups at a body weight of 240 isn't easy little girl.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Aug 19
1 edit

@suzianne said
From what you say, your brother should be in shape, but I suspect the only muscle on you that is in shape is your mouth.
According to you, but I would say it is more like my fingers, your fingers are fairly decent shape also, and you like to keep the ball rolling. Yes, my brother could probably teach you a few tricks if you are really into karate as has been said on here.
EDIT: How many push ups can you do using just one arm with your finger tips, not hand on the floor?

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 19

@patzering said
@Suzianne

Pic please
Heh, you wish.

is getting old...

Moves
25 Aug 19

@suzianne said
Heh, you wish.
Yes. Yes I do. 🤗

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
According to you, but I would say it is more like my fingers, your fingers are fairly decent shape also, and you like to keep the ball rolling. Yes, my brother could probably teach you a few tricks if you are really into karate as has been said on here.

-VR
Really, I wouldn't want to hurt him, you know, being so old, and all.

Moves
25 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Who said I believe everything he says? I just don't doubt what he is saying could be true.

The identity of rather you happen to be male or female has been discussed by many people other than me. You talk more like a man than any women on here!!

So pardon me if I don't value you opinion.....Still waiting to hear the answer for the question I asked you! Or did you figure it would be a good time to call names?

-VR
If I may...I think, though I really don't "know" her, that Suzianne is a woman who knows how to stand up for herself. Now some of you, not necessarily you VR, will take umbrage at my thoughts but all I have to say to you is...well I won't say it in mixed company because I am, after all, a gentleman.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Aug 19

@suzianne said
Really, I wouldn't want to hurt him, you know, being so old, and all.
Trust me Suzie Q, it would be more like him hurting you. He wins tournaments against guys in their 20's hungry to make a reputation for themselves, you'd know all about that if you were in the Martial Arts. He also doesn't brag about what he can do, and would sooner walk away from a fight than hurt someone.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Aug 19

@patzering said
Yes. Yes I do. 🤗
Anyone can send you a pic of anyone, doesn't make it them. You'd have to do facetime with them or one of them apps where they are live talking to you.

-VR

Moves
25 Aug 19

I still fit into the, 3 piece pinstriped, suit I bought back in 1965. OK it may be that the only part of it I do fit into are the suspenders but hey 1965 was a long time ago eh? 😉

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
If I may...I think, though I really don't "know" her, that Suzianne is a woman who knows how to stand up for herself. Now some of you, not necessarily you VR, will take umbrage at my thoughts but all I have to say to you is...well I won't say it in mixed company because I am, after all, a gentleman.
All I am saying is she uses language men would use, and I've never seen any other women use the type of language she uses. This is where my doubt comes in, and in the big picture at the end of the day, doesn't really matter one way or the other does it?

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
25 Aug 19

@great-big-stees said
I still fit into the, 3 piece pinstriped, suit I bought back in 1965. OK it may be that the only part of it I do fit into are the suspenders but hey 1965 was a long time ago eh? 😉
You could probably be a comedian in your retirement years! 😉

-VR

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 19

@very-rusty said
Trust me Suzie Q, it would be more like him hurting you. He wins tournaments against guys in their 20's hungry to make a reputation for themselves, you'd know all about that if you were in the Martial Arts. He also doesn't brag about what he can do, and would sooner walk away from a fight than hurt someone.

-VR
Winning a tournament and winning a street fight, with your ass on the line, are two totally different things. I don't brag either, but I just know that men brag far, far more than women, and I know most guys talk a lot and can't back it up. I'm small (5'3", 160cm for you euros) and men underestimate me all the time. I'm also 43 but I'm in the best shape I've ever been in. When I was 20, I was soft, like most women, but I also couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.

Moves
25 Aug 19

@suzianne said
Winning a tournament and winning a street fight, with your ass on the line, are two totally different things. I don't brag either, but I just know that men brag far, far more than women, and I know most guys talk a lot and can't back it up. I'm small (5'3", 160cm for you euros) and men underestimate me all the time. I'm also 43 but I'm in the best shape I've ever b ...[text shortened]... When I was 20, I was soft, like most women, but I also couldn't fight my way out of a wet paper bag.
You are right about the braggarts. It's the "quiet ones" ya gotta be really careful with.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 19
1 edit

@very-rusty said
All I am saying is she uses language men would use, and I've never seen any other women use the type of language she uses. This is where my doubt comes in, and in the big picture at the end of the day, doesn't really matter one way or the other does it?

-VR
I doubt you've seen anyone like me, and I'm a lot more than just talk.

Kissy-kissy, Rusty! Love you too!