Your Nickname on Red Hot Pawn

Your Nickname on Red Hot Pawn

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by Trev33
See above 🙂
What are you going to get up to out there? Drink and women, trekking in the jungle, or building bits of infrastructure and the like?

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by NoEarthlyReason
What are you going to get up to out there? Drink and women, trekking in the jungle, or building bits of infrastructure and the like?
Don't you know? He's "visiting" some of their, Colombia's, famous.

Moves
21 Jan 15

Lay on a beach, visit a dentist to get a crown fixed and maybe enjoy a few drinks on the way. Other than the first week when a friend is with me no set plans. Wanted to do a 5 day trek but recovering from a broken foot so probably won't be possible.

N

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by Great Big Stees
Don't you know? He's "visiting" some of their, Colombia's, famous.
Celebrities? Is he a journalist?

N

Moves
21 Jan 15

Lay on a beach, visit a dentist to get a crown fixed and maybe enjoy a few drinks on the way. Other than the first week when a friend is with me no set plans. Wanted to do a 5 day trek but recovering from a broken foot so probably won't be possible.
I like to have set plans (more or less). I'm less likely to get into trouble that way, it also means I tend to see more of the important sights. Never really thought about going to Colombia, I was always scared off by the prospect of drug crime/kidnap etc., but is that under control these days? Have you been there before?

Moves
21 Jan 15

I like to have set plans (more or less). I'm less likely to get into trouble that way, it also means I tend to see more of the important sights. Never really thought about going to Colombia, I was always scared off by the prospect of drug crime/kidnap etc., but is that under control these days? Have you been there before?
I was there in 2008 but not the north coast where I'll be spending all of my time this time. Back then Bogota was still a bit doggy but outside the people were very friendly and it was safer than most would expect. Basically as long as you stay from from the border with Panama and the jungle you should be fine, there used to be an issue with buses being hijacked in the south east but not so much anymore... although I did make sure I took that route during the day in 2008. On a whole it's a lot safer than Ecuador but you never hear anything about Ecuador on the news.

I'm not really a 'sights' traveler, I tend to just go with the flow and see what happens.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
21 Jan 15

None actually, I'm only 30.

Only?

Going to cry in the corner now...

Aw 20s :'(
None actually, I'm only 30..."

Ever consider the importance of the punctuation mark named the "dash"?

1985 - ? That thin horizontal line is all that each of us have to get it right.

Read a book!

Moves
21 Jan 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby

1985 - ? That thin horizontal line is all that each of us have to get it right.
Has, Bobby. Get it right.

Moves
21 Jan 15

None actually, I'm only 30..."

[b]1985 - ?
That thin horizontal line is all that each of us have to get it right.[/b]
21 days of 2015 making it a 1985 birth, wouldn't logic say 1984?

N

Moves
21 Jan 15
1 edit

Logic would say either. Probability would say probably 1984.

Moves
21 Jan 15

Logic would say either. Probability would say probably 1984.
😞

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Jan 15
2 edits

Okay, Team Trev33, wins one myopic debating point; it's corrected to "1984". Question: Does the significance of this distinction in the grand scheme of our lives on planet earth weigh more than the tittle in the word "difference"?

Read a book!

Moves
22 Jan 15

Okay, Team Trev33, wins one myopic debating point; it's corrected to "1984". Question: Does the significance of this distinction in the grand scheme of our lives on planet earth weigh more than the tittle in the word "difference"?
Not if it's Y.A. Tittle.

R.I.P. mikelom

Dogville, USA

Moves
22 Jan 15

Originally posted by HandyAndy
Not if it's Y.A. Tittle.
This has become a titillating conversation.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
22 Jan 15

Originally posted by blunderdog
This has become a titillating conversation.
Sounds like something "Sweet Polly Pureheart" would say. I appreciate your love of language and sense of humour.