Your social media trends

Your social media trends

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
07 Feb 20

@drewnogal said
Hey, your thread has nine posts without a single thumb down or up? Now that is unusual.
If it wasnt for social media I would never have met my 2 good mates Dive & Wajoma.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Feb 20

@badradger said
If it wasnt for social media I would never have met my 2 good mates Dive & Wajoma.
Now, that is something positive!

-VR

Moves
07 Feb 20

@wolfe63 said
Says the poster who changes accounts more frequently than his underwear.
I heard, through the social media grapevine, the he/she doesn't wear any. 😲

w

Moves
07 Feb 20

@divegeester said
Is anyone else finding social media increasingly boring? I’ve never used twitter or instagram and I find I’m using Facebook less and less in the last year or so.

I look at the content some of my younger relatives post and I’m honestly astounded, and sometimes even appalled. It’s obviously a generational thing but nevertheless...WTF!

What’s your thoughts on social media ?
So you want to have a long conversation about what you think is boring with people you think are boring.

You need a hobby or something.

Moves
07 Feb 20

@great-big-stees said
I heard, through the social media grapevine, the he/she doesn't wear any. 😲
Hahaahaaa 😄

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Feb 20

@old-indian said
Hahaahaaa 😄
That was funny?.....Lots of people don't wear any, not unheard of or all that funny.

-VR

Moves
07 Feb 20

@Very-Rusty

Funny because he is right.

Underwear is for kids.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Feb 20

@old-indian said
@Very-Rusty

Funny because he is right.

Underwear is for kids.
Underwear are also used by adults, are you a teenager?

-VR

Moves
07 Feb 20

@Very-Rusty

40 and dapper 😌

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
07 Feb 20

@old-indian said
@Very-Rusty

40 and dapper 😌
Then act your age on here, you sound more like a teenager than you do 40.

-VR

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
21 Feb 20

@divegeester said
Is anyone else finding social media increasingly boring? I’ve never used twitter or instagram and I find I’m using Facebook less and less in the last year or so.

I look at the content some of my younger relatives post and I’m honestly astounded, and sometimes even appalled. It’s obviously a generational thing but nevertheless...WTF!

What’s your thoughts on social media ?
I am not using social media with the excpetion of RHP...

Moves
21 Feb 20

@divegeester said
Is anyone else finding social media increasingly boring?
I hardly could - I've never found it anything else to begin with. Give me usenet any day of the week.

Then again, it might just be that I have nothing to say that the likes of Goop, Tumbler and Fourchan want to read anyway.

Moves
21 Feb 20

@wolfe63 said
Says the poster who changes accounts more frequently than his underwear.
That doesn't mean anything... at his age, he only changes his kecks when they physically unravel.

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
21 Feb 20

@divegeester said
“Friend” is such a coverall term I think. I have lots of online acquaintances but very few “friends” and those I do have are very close in heart and mind even if not in physical presence.

My Facebook “friends” come in three group as: work colleagues from down the years, family and many good people I’ve met from RHP. I was looking through and found one school friend w ...[text shortened]... ms is a sort of social media aren’t they?

LinkedIn, now there’s a different cluster of flakiness!
Last year I approved a friend request from a local International Master who emigrated from Central America and my number of Facebook friends subsequently went from 40 to almost 500 currently . I am now connected to chess clubs in South and North America , India , Eastern Europe and Africa . Western Europe is barely 1 or 2 for each country . No RHP people have expressed interest in being friends on Facebook to me . If anyone here is interested PM me .
Of course anyone who friends me should know I am very , very political and vocal about it .

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Feb 20

@very-rusty said
Then act your age on here, you sound more like a teenager than you do 40.

-VR
Just keep doing you, Rusty.

Gotta tell everyone how they should act.

No one cares what you think, Rusty.