1. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 15:18
    What ever, dinner at evening, or breakfast at the morning if you were in bed. I watched Nigella Lawson's unearthly show and could only feel inadequate.

This year: nesscafe 2 in 1 with my amount of brown sugar, salty crackers and napolitane cu chocolate. For the vitamins: grated sour apples and carrots. Multivitamin pills.
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 15:34
    Originally posted by @vandervelde
    What ever, dinner at evening, or breakfast at the morning if you were in bed. I watched Nigella Lawson's unearthly show and could only feel inadequate.

This year: nesscafe 2 in 1 with my amount of brown sugar, salty crackers and napolitane cu chocolate. For the vitamins: grated sour apples and carrots. Multivitamin pills.
    Mmmmmm, sounds...well...actually insufficient/inadequate.😲😳😀
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 20:20
    "My cousin Vinny"
    what's a yout?
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 20:39
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    "My cousin Vinny"
    what's a yout?
    atsa kid
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Jan '18 23:43
    Well I should start off by saying I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, as it is my opinion that you don't need a calendar date to start up a new initiative, and I think that often those who do that are going to find that their new project or vow will soon run out of steam. Having said that, I am planning to make a serious attempt at a ketogenic diet in the near future. I've already ordered some MCT oil and blood keytone detection equipment. So high fat, low carb, moderate protein foods will be on my menu for the new year!
  6. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 03:26
    Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
    Well I should start off by saying I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, as it is my opinion that you don't need a calendar date to start up a new initiative, and I think that often those who do that are going to find that their new project or vow will soon run out of steam. Having said that, I am planning to make a serious attempt at a ketogeni ...[text shortened]... on equipment. So high fat, low carb, moderate protein foods will be on my menu for the new year!
    that crap will kill ya
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 03:48
    Well I should start off by saying [...] I think that often those who [set themselves New Year's Resolutions] are going to find that their new project or vow will soon run out of steam.
    You should also start off, perhaps, by explaining to everybody what bears do in the woods.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:17
    Originally posted by @fmf
    You should also start off, perhaps, by explaining to everybody what bears do in the woods.
    Are you another one of those low rated low IQ trolls desperate for attention?

Just let me know if I use any "biggie" words you aren't able to comprehend.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:18
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    that crap will kill ya
    No actually you would be wrong. The data coming out is all very positive. What will kill you is your diet of refined carbs and sugar.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:241 edit
    FMF: You should also start off, perhaps, by explaining to everybody what bears do in the woods.

Are you another one of those low rated low IQ trolls desperate for attention? Just let me know if I use any "biggie" words you aren't able to comprehend.
    Mmmm. I think my general forum banter might be a bit lighter and funnier than yours. But I don't need you to agree. Happy New Year to you.

And thanks for the tip about how New Year's resolutions often don't pan out despite good intentions.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:28
    Mmmm. I think my general forum banter might be a bit lighter and funnier than yours. But I don't need you to agree. Happy New Year to you.
    Only in your own mind are you "funny". Taking liberties with random strangers is simply just revealing your lack of class and inability to understand a little concept called etiquette.

Try spending a bit less time picking online fights and try learning how to play chess. This is, after all, a chess server.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:33
    Taking liberties with random strangers is simply just revealing your lack of class and inability to understand a little concept called etiquette.
    I shall take a look at your posting history and see what's to be learned from you about these things. 😉
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:36
    I shall take a look at your posting history and see what's to be learned from you about these things. 😉
    You are free to take a look at whatever you want, but I strongly suspect your ability to learn anything will be minimal, to put it mildly.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:42
    You are free to take a look at whatever you want, but I strongly suspect your ability to learn anything will be minimal, to put it mildly.
    OK, I'll bear my minimal ability to learn anything in mind if I have any difficulty figuring out what kind of trip you are on with your posting style on this forum. 😉
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:47
    OK, I'll bear my minimal ability to learn anything in mind if I have any difficulty figuring out what kind of trip you are on with your posting style on this forum. 😉
    I think that having a mind is a prequisite for bearing something in mind. Not sure if you meet the qualifications there. Both your drivel comments and inability to play chess aren't doing much to inspire confidence. I guess I nailed it when I suggested you were a troll trying to get attention. Are you really this lonely? No friends?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree