1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:51
    Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
    I think that having a mind is a prequisite for bearing something in mind. Not sure if you meet the qualifications there. Both your drivel comments and inability to play chess aren't doing much to inspire confidence. I guess I nailed it when I suggested you were a troll trying to get attention. Are you really this lonely? No friends?
    Happy New Year to you. I hope you settle in well on this forum and enjoy the time you spend here. And good luck with your resolution regarding the ketogenic diet.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:55

Try spending a bit less time picking online fights and try learning how to play chess.
    This is, after all, a chess server.
    And this after all is a "for fun" General Forum.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:57
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Happy New Year to you. I hope you settle in well on this forum and enjoy the time you spend here. And good luck with your resolution regarding the ketogenic diet.
    I didn't make any resolutions. Perhaps as you're trying to learn how to play chess you might want to work on your reading and comprehension skils. As I clearly stated, I don't believe in New Years Resolutions. Which word(s) did you get stuck on?

But I do hope you find the companionship and human interaction you so desperately crave. Are you done begging me to talk to you now?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 04:591 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    And this after all is a "for fun" General Forum.
    You must be using a different interface than I am. Mine reads: "General Forum" with the thread title being: "Your menu for New Year". I didn't see the part that says: "Reply to someone's topical post with off topic harassment and nonsense"
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:00
    I didn't make any resolutions.
    You said: "Well I should start off by saying I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, as it is my opinion that you don't need a calendar date to start up a new initiative, and I think that often those who do that are going to find that their new project or vow will soon run out of steam. Having said that, I am planning to make a serious attempt at a ketogenic diet in the near future.

I hope the new diet goes well for you.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:05
    You said: "Well I should start off by saying [b]I don't believe in New Year's Resolutions, as it is my opinion that you don't need a calendar date to start up a new initiative, and I think that often those who do that are going to find that their new project or vow will soon run out of steam. Having said that, I am planning to make a serious attempt at a ketogenic diet in the near future.

I hope the new diet goes well for you.[/b]
    I guess I have my answer as to whether or not you're done begging me to talk to you yet. I guess I should do some public service work and continue to babysit you as you obviously don't have anyone in your life willing to do so.

Oh, I know what I said, lonely fellow. And if you had the ability to read and comprehend simple English words, you would understand that I didn't make any New Year resolutions. So when you say "Good luck on your New Year resolution" after I just finished saying that I don't believe in them, it definitely makes me wonder who changes your mealtime bib for you.

Again, I hope you are able to find someone willing to talk to you so that you don't have to go down on your knees begging random people for attention.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:121 edit
    ... if you had the ability to read and comprehend simple English words, you would understand that I didn't make any New Year resolutions.
    Well, you said that you are planning to make a serious attempt to adopt a new behaviour or regime.

That is, by definition, a resolution.

And you have announced your intention to do this at the beginning of this new year.

It was you who brought up the subject of New Year's Resolutions on this thread; nobody else did.

And it was in that context that you informed everybody what yours was.

I hope your 2018 resolution to follow a ketogenic diet works out for you.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:21

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:31
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Be that is may, good luck with your new diet.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:33
    Be that is may, good luck with your new diet.
    Be that as it may, good luck trying to make a friend in this world. You're obviously terribly lonely and desperate for human interaction. NOW are you done begging me to talk to you?
  11. Joined
    01 Apr '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:33
    Settle down lads. Let's be best of friends.
    My New year's day brekky: A nice cup of Yorkshire tea, 1000mg paracetamol and 400mg ibuprofen.
    Breakfast of champions.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:37
    Originally posted by @larkie
    My New year's day brekky: A nice cup of Yorkshire tea, 1000mg paracetamol and 400mg ibuprofen.
    Breakfast of champions.
    I had soto sapi and tempe gembus.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:38
    Originally posted by @larkie
    Breakfast of champions.
    No you settle down. The last thing we need here is someone keeping this nonsense going. Go follow the yellow brick road!
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 05:39
    I had soto sapi and tempe gembus.
    Stick to working on your English there champ. Who knows, with a little luck maybe someday you'll be able to read and comprehend a few sentences.
  15. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    02 Jan '18 09:08
    Stick to working on your English there champ. Who knows, with a little luck maybe someday you'll be able to read and comprehend a few sentences.
    Your ignorance is overwhelming.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree