1. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 01:29
    Originally posted by @fmf
    No, my diet isn't one of refined carbs and refined sugar, far from it. Your ketogenic diet sounds like an interesting regime and it has demonstrated benefits. However, it does have its critics among nutrition experts. So, be sure to take an impartial look at it. I hope it works out well for you.
    Yep, keep eating high refined sugar, high refined carbs. It's healthy and good for you. Keto is bad. You're right.

Good luck trying to find a friend so you don't have to beg random men to talk to you.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 01:32
    Originally posted by @unfriendlygiant
    Keto is bad. You're right.
    Ketogenic diets sound like an interesting approach and their benefits are well known
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 01:33
    Ketogenic diets sound like an interesting approach and their benefits are well known
    Nope, keto is bad. Your high refined sugar and high carb diet is the right way to go. Keep doing what you're doing.

Good luck trying to make a friend so you don't have to keep random men for attention.

Ever think about trying a gay bar? You would probably fit right in!
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 01:38
    Your high refined sugar and high carb diet is the right way to go.
    My own diet is not one of refined carbs and refined sugar, far from it.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 01:42
    My own diet is not one of refined carbs and refined sugar, far from it.
    Nope, keto is bad, high refined carb and high refined sugar is good. Just keep doing what you're doing.

You're an obvious genius. That's why you're so good at chess!
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 01:49
    Nope, keto is bad, high refined carb and high refined sugar is good.
    The keto-type diets has its critics, sure, but it also has its proponents. I am not aware of anyone who'd actively propagate a "high refined carb and high refined sugar" diet as being good.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 01:54
    The keto-type diets has its critics, sure, but it also has its proponents. I am not aware of anyone who'd actively propagate a "high refined carb and high refined sugar" diet as being good.
    Nope, keto is bad. Your diet of refined sugar and refined carbs is the right way to go.

Have fun trying to make a friend. You're obviously extremely lonely and desperate for human interaction, which is why you're still on your knees begging me to talk to you.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 01:59
    Your diet of refined sugar and refined carbs is the right way to go.
    No, a diet of refined carbs and refined sugar is unhealthy. My diet is very different. Then again, it's not a ketogenic diet either.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 02:03
    No, a diet of refined carbs and refined sugar is unhealthy. My diet is very different. Then again, it's not a ketogenic diet either.
    Nope, don't be silly, your diet of high refined sugar and high refined carbs is the way to go. Keto is unhealthy.

Again, I wish you luck trying to get someone to talk to you as I know you're very lonely. That's why you keep putting in so much time begging for my attention. You have no choice. You can't get attention any other way.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 02:07
    Keto is unhealthy.
    While there are some experts who warn that keto-type diets can do more harm than good, especially to people who have underlying kidney or liver issues, they also have their proponents.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 02:12
    While there are some experts who warn that keto-type diets can do more harm than good, especially to people who have underlying kidney or liver issues, they also have their proponents.
    Nope, experts say keto is bad and your high refined carb, high sugar diet is good. Critics said so.

I wonder how much time you've spent literally begging me to talk to you thus far?

Two hours? Three?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 02:14
    Nope, experts say keto is bad and your high refined carb, high sugar diet is good. Critics said so.
    Some critics of the ketogenic diet describe it as a fad diet that won’t keep weight off long-term. They also argue that there are many other less potentially hazardous ways to achieve weight loss in more sustainable ways. There is no consensus on this, however, and there are experts who do tout the benefits of extremely low- or no-carbohydrate diets.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 03:02
    /mutleysnigger
  14. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 12:38

I wonder how much time you've spent literally begging me to talk to you thus far?

Two hours? Three?
    Says the man who spent 15 hours straight begging 'everyone's' attention.

🙄
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jan '18 23:43
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Says the man who spent 15 hours straight begging 'everyone's' attention.

🙄
    I think it was my doggedly impartial attitude to keto-type diets that did for him.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree