1. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    21 Apr '04 14:59
    Originally posted by dscp
    You just want a way to run up your move totals. 😀

BTW, two of those p1200 players I took on kicked my ass. 😞
    No, i just want a deffinate live game,as i get bored of people running away after 3 moves, but they said they would play a full live game.
    I have always prefered live games from the minute i entered this site due to having a bad memory and forgetting if i ever formed a plan and what it was.
    If i wanted to run up my moves i could just take on 300 games like cheshire cat.....i bet you have a few. but i don't want to.i want to play a real full game.
    Regards
    Zoe
  2. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    21 Apr '04 18:02
    ==========================
    Are you saying this because you can't believe he slaughtered you in 12 and 8 moves?Game 357425Game 317795
    hhhhhhmmmmm?
    ==========================
    Its were my first games after 10 years not playing. I believe you first moves were more stupid than mine.
    Now I will not make the same mistakes. Who doubts you are welcome to play with me.
  3. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    21 Apr '04 18:05
    The proof is here: Game 414635
  4. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    21 Apr '04 23:37
    Originally posted by sergen1976
    Please explain. I find nothing unusual in this game.
  5. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 00:25
    The proof of what?😕
  6. Joined
    30 Jan '04
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 05:06
    Originally posted by Ravello
    The proof of what?😕
    Don't you know a troll when you see one?
  7. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 13:30
    I think your link must be wrong - that isn't one of your games. Please repost.
  8. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 15:18
    One guy said that my games were not good. But it was my start. He sent the link to my game. I made the same thing with his game. He thinks he is smarter. But it is not true.
  9. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 15:58
    One guy said that my games were not good. But it was my start. He sent the link to my game. I made the same thing with his game. He thinks he is smarter. But it is not true.
    It was me the one who posted your games with Edmond,not Purclecow!
    Wake up!
    Anyway you said Dantes was a cheater and at this point it should be clear to you that he wasn't ,so stop posting useless things as purclecow's games.
  10. Standard memberBreaca
    The Dreamer
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 16:06
    Ur a muppet. Leave Edmond and Zoe alone or the "angels" will teach you some chess lessons
    Luv
    B
  11. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 16:11
    Originally posted by Breaca
    Ur a muppet. Leave Edmond and Zoe alone or the "angels" will teach you some chess lessons
    Luv
    B
    hey, your dad won't be too happy!. but thankyou anyway sweety.
    I never cheat and that is one of my very early games......i learnt how to play chess 7weeks ago.....i think i did well for someone that could not play chess, what do you think?
    Regards and long live the angels.
    Zoe :-)
  12. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 16:24
    proof of what you fruit cake!!!!
    Cheating?hahahahaha, don't you have to win to cheat,lol!
    if you want to start a fight with me you have much picked the wrong person to do so as i don't take nicely to people that throw around accusations and lies like confetti!
    I think my moves are very good for someone that could not play chess.....oh did you not know that i learnt how to play chess 7 weeks ago on this site and that is one of my very early games where i was learning.
    I shall tell you this shall i........you will not go far on this site if you go around accusing people with no proof. We are a very happy nice communitee and if you upset one person you upset all their friends. I have never played you or met you before this but from your first impressions to me i dislike you. You have made yourself know to people now as a trouble causer.
    Get some proof or just drop the subject!!!!
    Regards
    Zoe
  13. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 18:20
    Edmont Dantes is cheater!
    One master couldn't play 100 games with winning in every games. Even if he(she) is GM(master in our case). And even if all opponents will be "little sister" of somebody.
    Why are you sure that Edmond Dantes didn't lie? Because he told you about?
    I operate with statistics. What do you operate with?
  14. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 18:34
    Edmont Dantes is cheater!
    One master couldn't play 100 games with winning in every games. Even if he(she) is GM(master in our case). And even if all opponents will be "little sister" of somebody.
    Why are you sure that Edmond Dantes didn't lie? Because he told you about?
    I operate with statistics. What do you operate with?
    Now it is really time that you shut your mouth on this subject. I know the man isn't a cheater, but I am not giving personal information about him to you or to anyone. The fact that you are so jealous about him, doesn't give you the right to make such accusations.
    Of course a master can win 100 games from players like yourself. He doesn't even have to think to slaughter you, so he can do that probably 1000 times. Those statistics of you don't say anything at all. Only that he is very good, and he is. He is a master. You think you can see from those numbers that he is a cheater, but you can't.
    I am really getting tired of you and your nonsense. These accusations should stop right here and right now, before you make more people very angry.
    Sander
  15. Over seas
    Moves
    22 Apr '04 18:52
    Originally posted by tejo
    Now it is really time that you shut your mouth on this subject. I know the man isn't a cheater, but I am not giving personal information about him to you or to anyone. The fact that you are so jealous about him, doesn't give you the right to make such accusations.
    Of course a master can win 100 games from players like yourself. He doesn't even have to think ...[text shortened]... ccusations should stop right here and right now, before you make more people very angry.
    Sander
    I still hold that ED is a room full of M.I.T. nerds tinkering with a computer. I can just hear the snorting and guffawing at all this ridiculousness. 😛

Mike

PS

Show me the proof.. Not links. I want to see or read about this guy standing up at a chess tournament publicly and saying "I'm going to red hot pawn"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree