1. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 14:00
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Even if you had a valid reason to believe someone was cheating (which you still don't), both measures of your plan are impossible to inplement. How could the "interface", for instance, detect when someone is using chess software if the person is logged out of RHP? As for claiming that certain moves are "computer-like", well that will always be speculation and nothing more.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chessclub.com does it by both ways. And I think I will finish all my game here and transfer my subscribtion to this site in the next period.
    I don't understand you guys. Nobody knows who is Edmont Dantes but everybody is ready to lie to the grave for him.
    Stupid players try to shut me up. But the forums were invented to discuss other opinions...
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 14:12
    Originally posted by sergen1976
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Even if you had a valid reason to believe someone was cheating (which you still don't), both measures of your plan are impossible to inplement. How could the "interface", for instance, detect when someone is using chess software if the person is logged out of RHP? As for c ...[text shortened]... im.
    Stupid players try to shut me up. But the forums were invented to discuss other opinions...
    Move on, let us dumb dumbs play chess and hope Dantes wasn't a cheat.

You proved nothing... you can go now.

P-
  3. Standard membertejo
    a unique loser
    LIAAA
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 14:12

Chessclub.com does it by both ways. And I think I will finish all my game here and transfer my subscribtion to this site in the next period.
    I don't understand you guys. Nobody knows who is Edmont Dantes but everybody is ready to lie to the grave for him.
    You are back to calling everybody a liar instead of realizing that you are the one who is wrong here. And people are stupid because they know things that seem otherwise than your stupid accusations. I think that is really pathetic and I am glad that you are going to transfer your subscription to somewhere else. I would rather see you leaving today than tomorrow. Goodbye,
    Sander

P.S. Please shut up😠
  4. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 14:19

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberpurclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    the great beyond
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 17:31
    Why wait to finish his games....why doesn't he just go now,......unless.....he is intending to return then accuse someone else.
  6. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 19:11
    Because I paid the money. And I will get the service that I paid for. Even if it is service to talk with you, funny guys 😏
  7. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 19:32
    So we have to wait till october 2nd?
  8. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 19:39
    I suppose so. But you can collect the money for me. I will go a little bit earler in this case.
  9. Standard memberRavello
    The Rude©
    who knows?
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 19:46
    This was a good one!
  10. Over seas
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 19:57
    I will have to defend sergen1976 for his posting this important issue albeit the wrong way. This post should have been asking the steps being taken to put every ones mind at ease. I am not speaking for the admins (god bless their souls) but It is very important that people here already paying money have enough faith in the next player and their honesty. It is also most important for new people to this site who would like to subscribe. I don't believe in censorship, so I guess that a person can inquire about cheating, but a direct accusation should never be made by a player but should be sent with proof to the admins. I will have to side with sergen1976 on the point that people are not who they say they are, and there cannot be credible proof unless a person see it for themselves. Nobody here has proof that Ed is who he claimed to be. Please correct me, because I want to believe.

Mike
  11. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 20:03
    So... No background checking as I understand. Everybodies scared.
  12. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 21:13
    Good Grief?! This is a fun chess site - everybody pays a small amount to come here and play some games for whatever reason it pleases them. Background checks?!! Are you out of your mind, we're paying to play here for fun?! This clearly isn't the site for you, buddy!
  13. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    23 Apr '04 23:10
    Originally posted by Exy
    Good Grief?! This is a fun chess site - everybody pays a small amount to come here and play some games for whatever reason it pleases them. Background checks?!! Are you out of your mind, we're paying to play here for fun?! This clearly isn't the site for you, buddy!
    Aw, give him a rest. He's just the latest tragic victim of the Patriot Act.
  14. Joined
    02 Oct '03
    Moves
    24 Apr '04 03:13
    Yes. It is very funny to pay the money for playing with opponent who uses chess software. May be you will get more fun when you play with your computer in chess for free?😉
  15. Standard memberNatural Science
    blunderer of pawns
    Rhode (not an)Island
    Moves
    24 Apr '04 06:34
    Yes. It is very funny to pay the money for playing with opponent who uses chess software. May be you will get more fun when you play with your computer in chess for free?😉
    Dude, relax. It's the Internet. There are going to be people who use chess computers to play their games for them. You can't get away from it completely, even on ICC, no matter what their administrators tell you. But computer cheaters number in the minority. The majority of paying members here, or anywhere, are people who play because they love the game of chess, want to improve, and don't see the fun of watching Fritz beat up on their opponent.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree