1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:13
    I am convinced, although atheists deny it, they struggles with knowing there is a God. Those who deny the existence of God do so by continually drowning out the knowledge of God that is in them. They have developed all sorts of strategies with which to stifle the voice within, but no matter how much they try, they just can't escape the sound of the truth of the knowledge of God ingrained in their soul.

Atheism is a ruse, a barrier, a wall constructed by the one that is trying, in vain, to excuse himself from accountability to his creator.

It haunts the atheist day and night. No matter how hard they try, they just can't escape the voice deep down inside their soul that keeps crying out for the love they so desperately need, and know will come from only God.
  2. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:22
    Originally posted by josephw
    I am convinced, although atheists deny it, they struggles with knowing there is a God. Those who deny the existence of God do so by continually drowning out the knowledge of God that is in them. They have developed all sorts of strategies with which to stifle the voice within, but no matter how much they try, they just can't escape the sound of the truth of ...[text shortened]... that keeps crying out for the love they so desperately need, and know will come from only God.
    It works the other way just as well.
  3. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:24
    I am convinced, although atheists deny it, they struggles with knowing there is a God. Those who deny the existence of God do so by continually drowning out the knowledge of God that is in them. They have developed all sorts of strategies with which to stifle the voice within, but no matter how much they try, they just can't escape the sound of the truth of ...[text shortened]... that keeps crying out for the love they so desperately need, and know will come from only God.
    Keep telling yourself that (or more likely have someone else tell it to you) and you will convince yourself it is true. That's normally how delusional thinking works.
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:31
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    It works the other way just as well.
    Are you saying God doesn't exist?
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:36
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Keep telling yourself that (or more likely have someone else tell it to you) and you will convince yourself it is true. That's normally how delusional thinking works.
    Good example of what I mean.

You devised this excuse in your mind to drown out the sound of the truth of God that is in your soul.
  6. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 19:49
    Good example of what I mean.

You devised this excuse in your mind to drown out the sound of the truth of God that is in your soul.
    If if makes you happy to believe such nonsense, go ahead. You are content to think that you have the Answer and need nothing else. But I suggest you consider the words of Lao Tzu:

An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox.
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:02
    If if makes you happy to believe such nonsense, go ahead. You are content to think that you have the Answer and need nothing else. But I suggest you consider the words of Lao Tzu:

An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox.
    "An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox."

Only an idiot would believe that. Do you know what an ox is doing while it sleeps?

Besides, this is just more of the same thing. A distraction from the voice of the soul crying out for God.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:09
    [b]"An ant on the move does more than a dozing ox."

Only an idiot would believe that. Do you know what an ox is doing while it sleeps?

Besides, this is just more of the same thing. A distraction from the voice of the soul crying out for God.[/b]
    Speaking of idiots ........................

You'be been told something, you believe it because you need to. As the Buddha said: "“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think".

While you doze through life, others are moving. While you have stopped thinking, others are becoming Enlightened.
  9. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:14
    It haunts the atheist day and night. No matter how hard they try, they just can't escape the voice deep down inside their soul that keeps crying out for the love they so desperately need, and know will come from only God.
    What is God?
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:29
    Speaking of idiots ........................

You'be been told something, you believe it because you need to. As the Buddha said: "“We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think".

While you doze through life, others are moving. While you have stopped thinking, others are becoming Enlightened.
    I stopped thinking, a long time ago, I could become enlightened by anything other than knowing Christ.

"Enlightenment" is just another buzz word for those diluted by their own thoughts into thinking they have found some truth, and just another way of hiding from the sound of the truth of God in their soul.
  11. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:38
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    What is God?
    Not what is God, but WHO is God.

You know who He is in your soul.

Go ahead, say it out loud to yourself what your soul knows and is trying to tell you, but you keep drowning out with excuses.

Be liberated.
  12. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:42
    Blah, blah, blah. Do you have any argument for the existence of 'God'? Got anything to share that actually bears on the truth of your theism? What's premise 1?
  13. Utrecht
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:43
    Not what is God, but WHO is God.

You know who He is in your soul.

Go ahead, say it out loud to yourself what your soul knows and is trying to tell you, but you keep drowning out with excuses.

Be liberated.
    How do you know all this?
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:43
    Are you saying God doesn't exist?
    I think he's saying that there are also Christians who struggle with 'secretly' knowing there is no god. The 'doubting Thomases', as you might call them.
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jan '09 20:55
    Originally posted by LemonJello
    Blah, blah, blah. Do you have any argument for the existence of 'God'? Got anything to share that actually bears on the truth of your theism? What's premise 1?
    I don't need an argument.

The knowledge of God is self evident. All one needs to do is to strip away the noise of the excuses generated to drown out the sound of the truth of the knowledge of God in your soul.

The atheist can hear the sound of the truth in their soul, but each time they do they turn up the volume of excuses until they can't hear it anymore. But it just keeps coming back.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree