1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 20:354 edits
    Welcome to "Sleuthing 2013" As soon as our newest game is started, an email containing the correct/locked answers will be sent to kiki46 (my brother, who won't be eligible to play) at his home about a thousand miles away from my own. There are eight (8) mysteries to be solved before December 8, 2013, nine weeks from today when the winners will be named.

Mysteries: 1. Person; 2. Partner; 3. Place; 4. Thing; 5. Time; 6. Situation; 7. Condition; 8. Motivation. (Tie Breaker: Date.)

How to Solve: Ask as many closed ended True or False Questions as you'd like, one question per post (to prevent the possibility of confusion and to simplify reply). All Sleuthing 2013 related questions will be answered in the order asked at least once each day with one of the following letters: Y (Yes); B (Ballpark, close); E (Explain); or N (No) or a comment.

Winning: Detective/Player being the first to solve each of the eight mysteries will have 3 points awarded to his or her score. If two players tie with 12 Points Each, the closest answer to the (Tie Breaker: Date) mystery will break the tie.

Will There be A Prize? Yes, three: Gold, Silver and Bronze. Details are included in the email to my brother and will be announced a week from today. Why not now? To keep focus on getting our newest game underway by minimizing sidebars.

Best wishes for success to all! Get creative. Piece the mysteries together. Enjoy each other while playing our game. -Bob
  2. Joined
    08 Apr '12
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 21:32
    Sounds interesting. When does it start?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 21:37
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Welcome to "Sleuthing 2013"
    As soon as our newest game is started, an email containing the correct/locked answers will be sent to kiki46 (my brother, who won't be eligible to play) at his home about a thousand miles away from my own. There are eight (8) mysteries to be solved before December 8, 2013, nine weeks from today when the winners will ...[text shortened]... o all! Get creative. Piece the mysteries together. Enjoy each other while playing our game. -Bob[/b]
    Ever wonder why kiki moved a thousand miles away?
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:09
    Originally posted by HikaruShindo
    Sounds interesting. When does it start?
    Now.
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:111 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Relocated from New England to be with his daughter, her husband and their two children (his two grandchildren).
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:31
    As soon as our newest game is started, an email containing the correct/locked answers will be sent to kiki46 (my brother, who won't be eligible to play) at his home about a thousand miles away from my own. There are eight (8) mysteries to be solved before December 8, 2013, nine weeks from today when the winners will ...[text shortened]... o all! Get creative. Piece the mysteries together. Enjoy each other while playing our game. -Bob[/b]
    The butler did it. 😕
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:351 edit
    If I ask a shrewd question everyone will the answer and possibly before me, so what advantage do I have. You should remember that in Cluedo the answers are given secretly to mitigate for this.
  8. In your face
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:40
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    The butler did it. 😕
    When?
  9. In your face
    Moves
    The butler did it. 😕
    How?
  10. In your face
    Moves
    The butler did it. 😕
    Why?
  11. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:41
    Miss Scarlet in the ballroom with a candlestick. 😕
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:41
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Why?
    Ask him 😕
  13. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:43
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    To get away from Yankees. 😕
  14. In your face
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:43
    The butler did it. 😕
    PROVE IT!
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    06 Oct '13 22:46
    So we are looking for a person who has a partner and lives in a place and possesses, or does, a thing at a particular time in a particular situation, under a certain condition and due to a peculiar motivation Is this correct?

Is this person a member of RHP?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree