A new music competition

A new music competition

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
24 Jul 07
1 edit

There seem to be quite a few members who are a dab hand at manipulating their instruments and I thought why restrict that pleasure to yourself when you can share it.

There was a competition a while back and maybe whoever organised that one would be interested in running it again or at least re-positing the rules so we can assess interest.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
24 Jul 07

Originally posted by demonseed
There seem to be quite a few members who are a dab hand at manipulating their instruments and I thought why restrict that pleasure to yourself when you can share it.

There was a competition a while back and maybe whoever organised that one would be interested in running it again or at least re-positing the rules so we can assess interest.
Is this music-related?

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Jul 07

Originally posted by Sunburnt
Is this music-related?
LOL

d

Moves
24 Jul 07
1 edit

Is this music-related?
Yes. There was a real music competition a few months back and members submitted various offerings.

PS you always have to be dirty, shame on you!

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Jul 07
1 edit

Yes. There was a real music competition a few months back and members submitted various offerings.
She thought you were playing with your instrument DS

*you were too, you sneaky bastard*

N

The sky

Moves
24 Jul 07
1 edit

It was run by Starrman: Thread 34731

Edit: And Thread 39358 and Thread 39424

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
24 Jul 07

.... members who are a dab hand at manipulating their instruments and I thought why restrict that pleasure to yourself when you can share it.
Pardon?

d

Moves
24 Jul 07

Pardon?
If you took a perverted meaning out of that ... I can only feel pity for you.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
24 Jul 07

Denial is so unhealthy.😛

P
Mystic Meg

tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4

Moves
24 Jul 07

Seems someone's been hanging around rmack too much.

P-

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
24 Jul 07

Thank you for the pity, now stop fingering that flute!!!

S

Moves
24 Jul 07

Wow, that was a long time ago. Alas, I have neither the time nor the webspace to organise another, but I'll support anyone that does if I can, I'd also enter if we did another.

d

Moves
24 Jul 07

Originally posted by Starrman
Wow, that was a long time ago. Alas, I have neither the time nor the webspace to organise another, but I'll support anyone that does if I can, I'd also enter if we did another.
I would be interested. Dunno if I can arrange the webspace either but just trying to clarify who would actually enter at this stage.

S
🙏🏻

Some other realm

Moves
24 Jul 07

I actually love this idea very much. I have nothing to contribute but praise if it takes off.

😵😏

d

Moves
24 Jul 07

I actually love this idea very much. I have nothing to contribute but praise if it takes off.

😵😏
Are you sure? Because I can enter you if you want.