1. Toronto
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 01:41
    Pretty cool test to confirm what orientation your brain works.

http://info.break.com/static/live/v1/pages/brain/brain.html

A spinning girl is shown and you have to say whether you see her spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise. Not everyone see's the same thing!

For me I see a girl spinning clockwise, making me right-brain oriented.
  2. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 02:17
    Originally posted by clarencecuasay

A spinning girl is shown and you have to say whether you see her spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise. Not everyone see's the same thing!

what if she spins clockwise for a while and counter clockwise for a while? That's what i see.

G.
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 03:17
    That is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. That girl was without a doubt spinning clockwise. But then if I started looking at the text and used my preferable side vision suddenly she started spinning counterclockwise. Then as soon as I looked at her grounded or lower foot she would start spinning clockwise again. Every time. Weird!
  4. Standard membersmw6869
    Granny
    Parts Unknown
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 03:29
    if you close one eye it will continue spinning in one direction. Close the other eye and will continue spinning in the other direction depending which eye is dominate, i would assume.
  5. Standard memberJamin
    Irresponsible Quoter
    0 games mating
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 05:31
    Yes, that determines your entire psyche.
    Great test. I especially liked the 'girl of the day' portion.
    Top notch.
  6. Antwerp, Belgium
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 09:14
    I see her spinning both ways. The direction even changes while I'm looking at her. Weird.
  7. Joined
    26 Nov '03
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 09:15
    I see her spinning clockwise, does anyone see her spinning anti-clockwise, looking at the lists I would have thought that I was slightly more in the anti-clockwise camp (although I am a defininate risk taker, but I thought I was definately a 'uses logic' person)
  8. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 09:581 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. The sky
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 10:11
    Originally posted by stevetodd
    I see her spinning clockwise, does anyone see her spinning anti-clockwise, looking at the lists I would have thought that I was slightly more in the anti-clockwise camp (although I am a defininate risk taker, but I thought I was definately a 'uses logic' person)
    She's spinning clockwise for me as well, and I haven't been able to see it the other way. And I am most definitely more left-brained than right-brained. However, my left eye is dominant (I don't normally use the right one at all), which may lead to an unusual pattern.
  10. Joined
    23 Jul '05
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 10:211 edit
    She seems to be spinning clockwise for me, but I have seen it move anti-clockwise a few times briefly as well.
  11. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 11:03
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    She's spinning clockwise for me as well, and I haven't been able to see it the other way. And I am most definitely more left-brained than right-brained.
    Same here.
  12. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 12:37
    I can see her nipples. does that make me a lefty or a fascist?
  13. Standard memberAsthereal
    Dark Matter
    Maastricht
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 12:47
    Originally posted by clarencecuasay

What a crappy test! ๐Ÿ˜ 
    I see her moving clockwise definitely!
    But then again all of the things in the left brain stuff are way more like me than in the one that should be me according to the test! Makes absolutely no sense at all!

Thanks for posting it though, it was fun ๐Ÿ™‚
  14. Standard memberMathurine
    sorozatgyilkos
    leรถlรฉs ellenfeleim
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 12:52
    Very strange!

If you look at her from "above", she appears to be spinning deosil, but from "below" she looks to be rotating widdershins...

๐Ÿ˜•
  15. Standard memberAsthereal
    Dark Matter
    Maastricht
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 12:551 edit
    This is just crap. She moves clockwise definitely! I've been watching it for several times now and I can PROVE she moves clockwise, so it has nothing to do with brain sides. The ones who see her move counter-clockwise are just not paying attention ๐Ÿ˜›

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree