Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 07:38
    Goo hoo hood luck wit dat!
  3. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 16:52
    Rumors have it that Coach Phillips, in a drunken late-night collect long-distance call to Coach Belichick, put the honorific of "America's Team" on the line. Whoever wins this game gets exclusive use of the title. Phillips then ended the call with "I'm giving you a special hand-signal right now, Bill, and I bet you don't need a camera to guess what it is! Hahahaha *burp* ogodidon'tfeelsogood"

IRNG: 0 seconds!
    No lie! I didn't think that would be possible.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 17:21
    same dallas team from the 90's, different players.
  5. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 20:00
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    You heard it here first. 😛
    That is great news!!

The tribe murders the sox last night and now this, what more could a sports fan ask for?
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 20:56
    http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/FirstDrivePopcorn.jpg
  7. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 22:18
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    http://www.rhp15.com/pictures/FirstDrivePopcorn.jpg
    Sack, Sack, Sack pain ouch boom.
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 22:56
    You heard it here first. 😛
    Upset? Pfft.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 23:24
    Sack, Sack, Sack pain ouch boom.
    Ut oh! Dallas got a field goal! 😲

Pats are only up by 11... this game is TIGHT!

P-
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    14 Oct '07 23:421 edit
    Ut oh! Dallas got a field goal! 😲

Pats are only up by 11... this game is TIGHT!

P-
    I don't want to talk about it. 😠 Did you know Dewey beat Truman?

I'm back to playing chess now. 😕
  11. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 00:08
    I don't want to talk about it. 😠
    Ahhhh... Frig! I went to the park with my wife and kid and when I got back was half-time. I started to watch, and Dallas looked GREAT! OMG! 17 or so un-answered to take the lead?!

I might have missed what happened with your crunch crunch... Was Brad stuck? I did see a Pat go down with a chest injury who couldn't return.

Finally, NE got back together... I never would have guessed 21... I didn't expect 2 TD lead after watching the third.

Dallas had one day less rest, and worked hard that 3rd quarter... I can't say I wish they made it a close game... this gives me some needed confidence vs. Colts.

Now next week might be a trap for NE... My sports station runs a trip down there every year for the game and broadcasts from Florida. Miami has surprised them more than once.

P-
  12. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 00:34
    Miami is favored to beat NE by 14 or more points in my books. I know my history. Too bad they beat Dallas. What an upset.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 01:52
    Ahhhh... Frig! I went to the park with my wife and kid and when I got back was half-time. I started to watch, and Dallas looked GREAT! OMG! 17 or so un-answered to take the lead?!

I might have missed what happened with your crunch crunch... Was Brad stuck? I did see a Pat go down with a chest injury who couldn't return.

Finally, NE got back to ...[text shortened]... ear for the game and broadcasts from Florida. Miami has surprised them more than once.

P-
    I was really impressed with the New England offense, but until I saw them play against a really good team I just couldn't really Judge just how good. New England was almost mistake free. And just never really looked tired. You almost get the feeling they could play for another hour. Even in the 3rd and fourth quarter, they were very precision based and looked like they were on break and only half trying. Brady makes great reads ad can really get the ball off quick and on target. His receivers have great concentration and doesn't drop many balls. The offensive line is unbelievable.

No matter what kind of calls went for or against Dallas in this game, Dallas just didn't hold up in the end and it wouldn't have mattered. New England deserved this win and played like champions. This is a real good team.

I still love my team and know they will do well, but they have got to get more defense help and Terrell Owens has got to be more productive. One of the things that continue to hurt Dallas is great key plays continue to get called back for some stupid penalty. They have to get it under control. I keep thinking next game they will get it together but, they continue to shoot themselves in the foot and make their job tough.

I think they might play again this year, we'll see if anything changes after they play the rest of the NFC east.
  14. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 02:22
    Fins beat New England? ummm here's my prediction:

Interstate 95
    Dolphins 0

I'm still a Miami fan, but they should just loop the same post-game show.. How many different ways can Jason Taylor say, we suck?
  15. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Moves
    15 Oct '07 04:35
    I was really impressed with the New England offense, but until I saw them play against a really good team I just couldn't really Judge just how good. New England was almost mistake free. And just never really looked tired. You almost get the feeling they could play for another hour. Even in the 3rd and fourth quarter, they were very precision based and ...[text shortened]... ay again this year, we'll see if anything changes after they play the rest of the NFC east.
    Cowboys looked over-matched.

Brady is unbelievably good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree