Cheats

Cheats

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

K
Chess Warrior

Riga

Moves
01 Jun 07
1 edit

Maybe possible cheaters is the reason why round 2 of 2007 championship is not started yet. Look how many cheater have found during relative short time period.

i

Moves
01 Jun 07

can i be a fill-in?? 😀😀

was that other conspiracy thread taken out??

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by Korch
If you think that you ar annoying me with that, then you are very funny guy 😀
I got all day. Persistence.

D

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by Korch
Maybe possible cheaters is the reason why round 2 of 2007 championship is not started yet. Looks how many cheater have found during relative short time period.
Yes, this makes sense.

i

Moves
01 Jun 07

should be like the old ufc where a few alternates do some fights and then a couple get in..

T

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by Smiffy
Keary section 3(b) 31 May '07 15:08
BlackBuck section 3(b) 31 May '07 15:07
tension84 section 3(b) 31 May '07 15:07
DixieGuy section 3(b) 31 May '07 15:07
sharkbyte

Im not shocked with 4 of them but blackbuck i am oh well good work guys
I have never played most of these guys, but I figured on Tension.

I was in a clan with Sharkbyte for a while and we had a game. I played poorly but wasnt dead and won on time, but I knew he was a cheat when he was losing to 1300s while playing me and then was winnning 30 games in a row and was all of the sudden the higher rated player in my clan.

Maybe my reasoning wasnt sound, but I had a real hard time believing he was legit when he started drawing and beating 2000's. Then he conveniently loses a ton of games on time and comes back to start another winning streak. I am glad I was right and they finally caught up to him.

I dont know why, but it is rather satisfying to watch someone like that and know he's dirty and finally see him get busted.

Rahim K, you should forgo Engineering and go into a career that involves Self-Promotion.

i

Moves
01 Jun 07

there should be a site made where you can "ask fritz" 2 times per game or whatever its set on as its built into the site...then some of the cheats would maybe go play there..

i

Moves
01 Jun 07

we need something to lure them away...

i

Moves
01 Jun 07

perhaps tapes of jerry springer...

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by jvanhine
there should be a site made where you can "ask fritz" 2 times per game or whatever its set on as its built into the site...then some of the cheats would maybe go play there..
There have been tournaments like that already with strick rules. SuperGM + machine vs SuperGM + machine.

They claimed Anand + chess prog = 3200 rating.

R

Edmonton, Alberta

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by Turanthor

I was in a clan with Sharkbyte for a while and we had a game. I played poorly but wasnt dead and won on time, but I knew he was a cheat when he was losing to 1300s while playing me and then was winnning 30 games in a row and was all of the sudden the higher rated player in my clan.

M ...[text shortened]...

Rahim K, you should forgo Engineering and go into a career that involves Self-Promotion.
You haven't seen anything yet. I'm saving my good material for later.

It's brillant.

Y

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by Turanthor

M ...[text shortened]...

Well, I've "mysteriously" resigned a bunch of games before, those were because "all forms of entertainment were cutting into my studies" and I was forced to do it by a higher authority (*cough* dad with a belt *cough*) Ok he didn't really have a belt, but still...

What amazes me about the cheats is that they don't realize how suspicious it looks when their ratings skyrocket in a short period. You'd think that some of them would be a bit more gradual and stealthy...

i

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by YUG0slav
\You'd think that some of them would be a bit more gradual and stealthy...[/b]
they are...the real smart ones are doing that i bet...they make it like a little hill by my house instead of the himalayas...😞

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
01 Jun 07

Originally posted by YUG0slav
...What amazes me about the cheats is that they don't realize how suspicious it looks when their ratings skyrocket in a short period. You'd think that some of them would be a bit more gradual and stealthy...
that would be way too much work for them. after all, they're the type who take shortcuts instead of working for it.

z

Moves
01 Jun 07

Maybe my reasoning wasnt sound, but I had a real hard time believing he was legit when he started drawing and beating 2000's. Then he conveniently loses a ton of games on time and comes back to start another winning streak. I am glad I was right and they finally caught up to him....
the same tactic ( not strategy ! hahaha ) applies to someone who is coming back to the top ten right now ... ( but nobody realize that 🙁 )