1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 22:45
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    We'll find out soon enough, i just sent this message.......

Date: Nov 24 22:32
    Subject: Hey buddy

A forum member has just got a three year ban for saying your real name, even though you are infamous in the online chess world (so it would seem).

Do you have an issue with someone using your reall name ?

...[text shortened]...

ps...it is Joan Rivers, right ?

cept not with the joan rivers bit obviously....

😛
    🙂

From what I've seen this guy doesn't care - there's quite a bit of personal info. in his profile.
  2. Joined
    03 Oct '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 23:00
    fat lady's gone so what - he shouldnt have done what he did and he knows it, for gods sake, grown up, he's gone, good, dont come back, go and hassle some other forum
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 23:01
    Originally posted by rooktakesqueen
    fat lady's gone so what - he shouldnt have done what he did and he knows it, for gods sake, grown up, he's gone, good, dont come back, go and hassle some other forum
    Go away.
  4. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    24 Nov '06 23:19
    Originally posted by Pattrick06
    I was saddened to read here the recent penalty sentence to The Fat Lady..While violations of RHP rules certainly should be addressed, justice was not served.. I would hope RHP would reconsider and administer this case a lot less severe than it has..Thank you.
    I think you should send feedback about what occurred in your game with MPP.

The admin are wont to take actions without looking into background, and with a little informing of the type of guy that MPP is, they will do the right thing, IMHO, especially considering the information that he has made available in his profile.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree