Game from Womans chess olympiad

Game from Womans chess olympiad

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mar-a-Lago

Moves
18 Oct 12

Came across this definition of a female troll :

'One who is ungodly ugly, morbidly obese, and somewhat resembles a troll, has terrible breath, and is very vocal, along with a selfish evil personality who drives anyone who is close to them away because of their greediness and drama. Pretty much a down right messy person who is a stupid annoying bitch.'

We are so lucky not to have anyone like that on this site. 😉

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
18 Oct 12

Originally posted by Captain Strange

'One who is ungodly ugly, morbidly obese, and somewhat resembles a troll, has terrible breath, and is very vocal, along with a selfish evil personality who drives anyone who is close to them away because of their greediness and drama. Pretty much a down right messy person who is a stupid annoying bitch.'

Getting yourself put on the list on purpose doesn't count. It has to be by accident.

D

Moves
18 Oct 12

D

Moves
18 Oct 12

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
18 Oct 12

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Come on Duchess, you can do much better than that. That was barely 30 words! My character assassination should be at least 100 surely. Here, let me help you...

This is a list of every forum post i've made over the last ten years...

http://www.timeforchess.com/board/search.php?authorname=Marinkatomb

If you can find a single instance where i was rude or unkind to anyone who wasn't you, i'll give you a prize. Click at random, you have years and years to plough through... Have fun. x

D

Moves
18 Oct 12
1 edit

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
18 Oct 12

Gosh i've been spoken about in the third person so much today i'm almost developing a split personality.

No you're not!

Yes i am!!!

Liar!

Cheat!!

Swindler!!!!!

Call the police!!! >🙁

DJ

Moves
18 Oct 12

Originally posted by Captain Strange

I know it's meant as a joke, and I don't want to get drawn in, but that post lacks any kind of class.

D

Moves
18 Oct 12
2 edits

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
18 Oct 12

..and?

D

Moves
18 Oct 12

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
18 Oct 12

Marinkatomb returned to this thread because Duchess continued to talk about him continually for two whole pages of threads. Faced with a choice of just sitting by and letting 'her' continue ad infinitum, or act, he chose the later. Open derision is the weapon of choice and he's really enjoying himself so please, don't stop posting whatever you do!

D

Moves
18 Oct 12

wotagr8game

tbc

Moves
18 Oct 12

Oh, just so long as we're factually correct, WHERE would we be without you???

Duckfinder General

223b Baker Street

Moves
18 Oct 12

So he changed his mind ? What the heck does that have to do with where he gets his car serviced ? If I may remove the clown suit for a moment... although the popcorn is particularly buttery tonight... you need to step back from the edge.