1. In attack
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 22:30
    How on Earth has this made it to 90 posts? Marinkatomb, chill out mate, there are more important things in life. Duchess, I know the internet makes everyone autistic (because we can't see the expression along with the delivery) but please could you allow the possibility that some of the above posts may be tongue in cheek (Cp Strange aside, that really is rude)? A lot of this ranting and postulating could have been avoided if you are less quick to take offence to what may actually just have been light-hearted exchanges.

You're both good posters when talking about chess, so please could we return to what we're here for?

Ta muchly
  2. Joined
    29 Oct '09
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 22:311 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Duchess, please don't assume what I have read carefully and what I haven't when you don't have enough evidence to judge.

I have no idea what facts you are talking about that both

1) Vivify distorted

and

2) misled me. I haven't said anything about any facts he spoke about.

All I did was say that I found your remark about him very rude and unnecessary. You seem to be guessing what caused my saying this and to be looking for reasons other than your remark's being very rude and unnecessary. Well, I don't really care about your guesses. When I posted for the first time in this thread, I hoped you might see it the way I saw it after reading my post and that it would cause good. It didn't happen, and that's all. I have nothing more to add.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 22:42
    Originally posted by morgski
    How on Earth has this made it to 90 posts? Marinkatomb, chill out mate, there are more important things in life. Duchess, I know the internet makes everyone autistic (because we can't see the expression along with the delivery) but please could you allow the possibility that some of the above posts may be tongue in cheek (Cp Strange aside, that really is rud ...[text shortened]... ters when talking about chess, so please could we return to what we're here for?

Ta muchly
    Trolling is not what i come here for, i've used this forum for years as it is a great forum, free from bickering, name calling and general internet junk. All until a few weeks ago when suddenly every thread is being taken up by this -->MASSIVE EGO, WHO WON'T LET ANYONE SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING WITHOUT FINDING FAULT, AT GREAT LENGTH!<--

That said, i'm done trolling now and will happily return to benign use of this forum and talk only about chess. Duchess, please feel free to discuss chess with me at your leisure, you're welcome here, but please, for the love of GOD, drop the wounded animal charade.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:07
    😞
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:193 edits

7. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:25
    I was expressing disappointment that you decided to continue on with all this. I remain disappointed.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:291 edit

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:36

10. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    18 Oct '12 23:40
    Ok, i have a grease monkey script that allows me to 'ignore' any poster i feel like. This removes all their posts from my screen, so even if you reply to this i won't be able to see it, and thus won't be responding to it. Save yourself some time, and don't bother responding to me in future as you won't be getting any response. Nice knowing you...
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 00:101 edit

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 00:35
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    Getting yourself put on the list on purpose doesn't count. It has to be by accident.
    bwhahahaha! poor duchess64 she's taken a roasting.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 00:451 edit
    You cannot speak to me, you are ignoring me remember?, but I can speak to you, nah
    nah nah nah nah. Citing Finnegan, a self proclaimed and self acknowledged pompous
    windbag and proper knob a ragged clown who chases shadows like myself is
    incontrovertible evidence indeed, unassailable logic really. You are so correct, in
    everything, that i should even fleetingly entertain the thought that i may be anything
    other than dead wrong in everything is beyond the realms of possibility, I prostrate
    myself to your greatness and make an edifice of your wisdom, clearly I am not worthy!
  14. Joined
    13 Apr '12
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 07:39
    To reasonably expect that they are not anybody else's business, maybe it would be better to send them as PM's rather than public forum posts.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Oct '12 08:00
    I am glad someone approves of my writings. That gives me the incentive to continue my writings to get the approval of even more RHP posters.

HalleluYah !!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree