I challenge

I challenge

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

c

Moves
28 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by DeepThought
Actually RahimK doesn't really have 300 points on cmsMaster as cmsMaster did get a peak rating of 1725, and since he's said he's been busy recently that provides a sufficient explanation as to why his rating has dropped off, but you can imagine that he'll be putting a fair amount of effort into this one. RahimK's peak rating here is 1825 and as his CFC 00.

I do agree with you that this solves nothing - especially if the result is a draw.
especially if the result is a draw.

Which I'm actually thinking is pretty likely,

z

Moves
28 Mar 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
Doesn't everybody feel stupid for reading the entire thread?
Thankfully I skipped to the last page. 🙂 After a week, I had to give this thread a glance. 😉
I actually think it might be best if they draw as I would hate to see the forum lose any of our useful posters (although you have to dig through millions of BS posts just to find them).

v

Moves
28 Mar 07

are they still in book ?

s

Moves
28 Mar 07

Cool! Chess gang fight!

It makes me think of that crappy movie "You got served" only they were dancing and not playing chess, or that Michael Jackson video with the knife fight from the eighties only they were knife-fight-dancing not playing chess...

c

Moves
28 Mar 07

Originally posted by vipiu
are they still in book ?
The line played is still in a book line - I can't speak for Rahim, but there are yet to be any novelties in this game.

c

Moves
28 Mar 07

Originally posted by st00p1dfac3
Cool! Chess gang fight!

It makes me think of that crappy movie "You got served" only they were dancing and not playing chess, or that Michael Jackson video with the knife fight from the eighties only they were knife-fight-dancing not playing chess...
Thriller?

c

Moves
28 Mar 07

Originally posted by zebano
Thankfully I skipped to the last page. 🙂 After a week, I had to give this thread a glance. 😉
I actually think it might be best if they draw as I would hate to see the forum lose any of our useful posters (although you have to dig through millions of BS posts just to find them).
I can't speak for Rahim, but I wouldn't leave the forums if I lost. It's just a game (and I have black 😛).

Highlander

Planet Earth

Moves
28 Mar 07

For anyone wanting to keep up to date with Rahimk thrashing cmsMaster

Game 3343363

c

Moves
28 Mar 07

Originally posted by Mctayto
For anyone wanting to keep up to date with Rahimk thrashing cmsMaster

Game 3343363
So far no thrashing.

S

Moves
28 Mar 07

Originally posted by cmsMaster
So far no thrashing.
I cannot comment!

cg

Seattle

Moves
29 Mar 07

for a game in progress, cms certantly has been posting alot on it.
e.g. CMS-
"especially if the result is a draw. Which I'm actually thinking is pretty likely,"
"The line played is still in a book line - I can't speak for Rahim, but there are yet to be any novelties in this game."
"So far no thrashing."
maybe this sort of "analysis" is allowed, I don't know and I will never claim to, but it seems when people will spam a thread pages deep with "no comments game in progress" that this may be a little off.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
29 Mar 07
1 edit

Originally posted by c guy1
e.g. CMS-
"especially if the result is a draw. Which I'm actually thinking is pretty likely,"
"The line played is still in a book line - I can't speak for Rahim, but there are yet to be any novelties in this game."
"So far no thrashing."
maybe this sort of "analysis" is allowed, I don't k ...[text shortened]... hread pages deep with "no comments game in progress" that this may be a little off.
Well it is his game and since the only person who can benefit is his opponent I can't see him giving much away. The purpose of the rule is to avoid messing up other people's games by pointing out possibilities in them, so the only real danger is that someone else starts chatting about it. Besides, Mctayto provoked him.

c

Moves
29 Mar 07

Originally posted by c guy1
e.g. CMS-
"So far no thrashing."
maybe this sort of "analysis" is allowed, I don't k ...[text shortened]... hread pages deep with "no comments game in progress" that this may be a little off.
Yes, because comments like "there haven't been novelties" - which, trust me, he is aware of. "I think a draw is likely" and "so far no thrashing" are really giving away some killer opportunities...

R
Different

Moves
29 Mar 07

Originally posted by TommyC
I find it hilarious! I keep on expecting to see 'pwnd!' all over this thread.
Me too lol...maybe not "pwned" per se, but I somehow can't see the winner being respectful to the loser 😕

I am just waiting to see the "I told you so, now shut up forever" to spring up after the game is finished...

master of disaster

funny farm

Moves
29 Mar 07

Okay, get a grip people. This is a game between two guys who aggrivate each other....nothing more. I seriously doubt that either one will ever do anything monumental in this world....one is unemployed and the other spends half of his time posting and some of his time playing, yet he didn't have enough time in the beginning to play on short time limits. At the risk of becoming a target, I believe I have regressed in life for having read through this entire thread. Now I have to go back out into the world and make a difference...yet again. What is amazing is that one of the posts was made by a guy who is supposed to be dead (and he knows who he is). For what is is worth, I am an old guy (48 to be exact) so all of you young ones have to respect me (it is the rule). Also, I play chess. I am not very good, but I try real hard. I have played several of you on this site who are very good (at least compared to me. What does all of this mean....don't know...you figure it out.