1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 04:20
    IF anyone is leaving the chess site forever can u please message me and tell me that u are leaving, because i want to tell u something.
    please reply Grumpy 101
  2. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 04:381 edit
    Originally posted by grumpy 101
    IF anyone is leaving the chess site forever can u please message me and tell me that u are leaving, because i want to tell u something.
    please reply Grumpy 101
    Why can't you tell people who are going to be on the site, whats so secretive, and why can't you be bothered to type out "you"?
  3. Joined
    21 Apr '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 04:501 edit
    That you're really a chess playing hippopotamus called Wendy who likes to go out on Sundays and meet a guy called Bob (who has a big...), when you're not dating Bob the Nob you like to spend your spare time collecting custard samples and that your latest sample is from the Wokaka wookkaa woooowookaa tribe who are resident of a small flat in south London, the sample is interesting because it contains a rarely seen green pigment whose secrets are only known to the Wokaka wookkaa woooowookaa tribe, you would like to get this secret and share with the rest of humanity however their barging price consists of (but is not limited too) the entire big brothers dirty underwear laundry, a tent named Albert, half of the Queens hair and a small furry pink alligator, in order to get these prized possessions for the Wokaka wookkaa woooowookaa tribe you have been seeking out willing help, rewriting your address on Oxfam leaflets in the hope of creating a mindless army of tree hugging hippies who will go out and do your bidding at least when not hugging whales or tree and the like, however your prized army is slow gathering as Oxfam has the sexiness value of a run over bag of chips, not to be set back by this incident you now seek help from a handy chess forum and that anyone who joins (we lucky few, we band of brothers) your quest will get a brownie badge, not to mention a big wet sloppy kiss on the lips, once this army is formed and you have the bargaining chips that the tribe require you will then market the green custard under the name of “Lumpus Snottus” after several years of successful business having made your millions from lumpy green custard you will then settle down with Bob and buy a very expensive doctor who can solve the problems of a hippopotamus/human child, the problems being solved (not to mention a very understanding tailor being found) and the child had you will then raise King Wendy the second to be ruler of all lands, they will be united under King Wendy like at no other time in history with maybe the exception of before the continents started to split thus bring happiness and joy to the hearts of all?
  4. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 05:19
    please reply Grumpy 101
    I hate the number 101.

People think they are so smart saying ___ 101 this and ___ 101 that.

How many 101 course do they think there is in univ. Geez, dumb people. I only had 3 101 course out of 14 x 4 = 56 total courses.

That's weather 101, news 101 and chess 101 for you. Dumb people.
  5. Joined
    29 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 05:26
    "Hey Mr. Grumpy Gills - just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just swimming swimming swimming..." Why do you keep secrets...What is it that you wish to say to those that are going to leave this site? Ok, im going to leave this site, now please tell me!?

-Al-
  6. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 05:422 edits
    Originally posted by RahimK
    I hate the number 101.
    People think they are so smart saying ___ 101 this and ___ 101 that.
    Yeah, and why is this here room they have put me in called 101? :'(
  7. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 06:512 edits
    Originally posted by ThudanBlunder
    Rahim K is Canadian, So I somewhat doubt he will understand your joke.

but maybe you should blame Jannet street Porter, she put you there, i'm sure of it.
  8. Footscrazy
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 07:40
    Originally posted by Shinidoki
    Rahim K is Canadian, So I somewhat doubt he will understand your joke.

but maybe you should blame Jannet street Porter, she put you there, i'm sure of it.
    They don't publish 1984 in Canada?
  9. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 07:54
    please reply Grumpy 101
    were there is piss the aussies are always close by
  10. Joined
    21 Feb '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 08:33
    Originally posted by pompomtom
    They don't publish 1984 in Canada?
    ahhh ok.....

In the UK there is a program called Room 101 (which is most likely a reference to orwell's book.) and on the program celebrities pick the things the most hate and bannish to the room of no return....

I thought he was refering to that, not 1984 itself.
  11. Joined
    15 Aug '05
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 15:02

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Milton Keynes, UK
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 15:08
    Originally posted by Shinidoki
    In the UK there is a program called Room 101 (which is most likely a reference to orwell's book.)
    I would say, most definately a reference to Orwell's book. 🙂
  13. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 15:15
    I read the other postings below and I still have no clue what your talking about. 1984 I was in Africa, 2 years old.
  14. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 15:201 edit
    Originally posted by RahimK
    I read the other postings below and I still have no clue what your talking about.
    Then try reading the postings above.
  15. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    30 Jul '06 15:211 edit
    Then try reading the postings above.
    I did, still no clue. Doesn't matter though.

Even at work with the phone calls.

___ line 101, line 102 etc... but it's mostly 101.

Why can't it be ___ line 1, ___ line 2.

No it has to be 101.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree