1. Joined
    28 Aug '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 10:49
    ...Join this club and we can get some league/tournament matches going http://www.redhotpawn.com/club/home.php?clubid=239
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 18:221 edit
    Originally posted by chesstony82
    ...Join this club and we can get some league/tournament matches going http://www.redhotpawn.com/club/home.php?clubid=239
    I wish I was from Yorkshire! The folks from the U.K. are generally smarter than Americans, and you sure have a better health care system! If I ever get to move to Yorkshire, I'll look you up. 😏
  3. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 18:29
    American's???
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 18:341 edit
    Originally posted by bill718
    I wish I was from Yorkshire! The folks from the U.K. are generally smarter than American's, and you sure have a better health care system! If I ever get to move to Yorkshire, I'll look you up. 😏
    American's? Speak for yourself! Don't pick a fight. People from the UK are certainly smart, but as Gordon Brown and Neville Chamberlain prove, easily duped! Health care better? You are basing the opinion on their teeth? Their teeth prove their healthcare systems sucks.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 18:41
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    American's? Speak for yourself! Don't pick a fight. People from the UK are certainly smart, but as Gordon Brown and Neville Chamberlain prove, easily duped! Health care better? You are basing the opinion on their teeth? Their teeth prove their healthcare systems sucks.
    Sorry if the truth hurts. Would you like some warm milk and cookies?:'(
  6. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 18:47
    Sorry if the truth hurts. Would you like some warm milk and cookies?:'(
    As long as it is not during summer. No truth at all to either the IQ opinion or their healthcare system. They send all thier hard cases to the USA like their poor mosaicism patient lady. Buit that's not chess so I will post no more on the subject. I think you're a good guy, but wrong on both counts!
  7. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 19:10
    I think you're a good guy, but wrong on both counts!
    and so are you
  8. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 19:18
    Originally posted by orion25
    and so are you
    So am I what? A good guy, or wrong on both counts? If I am wrong about Brits not being smarter prove it! Their health care systems cannot be good as evidenced by their teeth!
  9. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 20:09
    So am I what? A good guy, or wrong on both counts? If I am wrong about Brits not being smarter prove it! Their health care systems cannot be good as evidenced by their teeth!
    both 😉
  10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 20:181 edit
    both 😉
    both what? who's on first? their teeth? I know I'm a good guy!
  11. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 21:53
    both what? who's on first? their teeth? I know I'm a good guy!
    I was just fooling around, buddy. I sinserelly don't care whose on 1st, I'm dutch and I live in Portugal, and haven't needed much health care at all up till now.
  12. Joined
    25 Apr '06
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 21:59
    ...I'm dutch and I live in Portugal...
    I just knew there was something wrong with you. 😉
  13. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 22:34
    I was just fooling around, buddy. I sinserelly don't care whose on 1st, I'm dutch and I live in Portugal, and haven't needed much health care at all up till now.
    Now Portugal is a great country. Never met a dumb Portuguese. Great food, good looking women, good teeth. The Dutch are also a great people. Never been to Netherlands, but hope to some day. One of the players I most admire is from your great land. I definietely belive there is no smarter people than another people. I have friends from everywhere in the world and get along with all.
  14. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    11 Oct '09 23:09
    I wish I was from Yorkshire! The folks from the U.K. are generally smarter than Americans, and you sure have a better health care system! If I ever get to move to Yorkshire, I'll look you up. 😏
    I wouldnt necessarily say the folk in Yorkshire are all that smart...
  15. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    12 Oct '09 00:35
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    I wouldnt necessarily say the folk in Yorkshire are all that smart...
    I know you're pretty smart. After all, yours is one of the coolest and cleverest of handles. As for Yorkshire, anyone who calls the horrid stuff from there pudding has to be IQ challenged indeed!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree