1. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 10:56
    Originally posted by DerJager
    No one has publically accused them of cheating that I know of at least. I do not know how to tell if someone is cheating, so I would be interested in the reasons if there are accusations. I want this site to be fair to all players-if they are cheating then I hope it is found. Also though, I just hope accusations are not being flung around just because some ...[text shortened]... throw accusations. I have yet to hear one of his past or current opponents take issue with him.
    What's with the series of matches you played against x15015 in December 2010 and the opponent resigning after 2 or 3 moves. Were you that much in need of rating points?
  2. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 12:111 edit
    Aha.. white star... that explains it.. I came across a few.. thought maybe they'd just forgotten to cancel their payment !!
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 15:31
    You are mistaken. I find it odd that a New Zealander would suggest they know more of the U.S. military then a Commissioned Officer in the U.S. military.
    There is an obvious solution to this riddle... you are assuming something about him which is of dubitable veracity.

Richard
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 16:30
    I am primarily interested in the integrity of my clan and my players.
    'my clan'...you're the clan boss so you need to sort your subs out, you can no long play new challenges nor the leagues...besides, we'd like to see that uniform pic. We like 'uniform' here 😀
  5. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 18:32
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Well well, profile picture changed almost immediately - seen that before ( K&P) followed by the usual situational lies ( K&P). Funny that no-one seems to know of any 3 battery battalion at Fort Campbell, let alone of any [b]Lieutenant Claycomb. Funny that....

" One one, this is one zero, fire mission battery - over"

Funny that.....

skeeter[/b]
    Something tells me you did not examine 1-320 FA to see where they are located.

Here is their facebook, 1-320 FA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/1-320th-FAR-2-BCT-101st-ABN-DIV-AASLT/121475994530723?sk=app_2309869772

Here is a newsletter from about 3 years ago with my name in it showing that I am a West Pointer and a graduate of Air Assault

http://images.acswebnetworks.com/1/1165/NewsletterJuly2008.pdf

type in the find box 'Nathaniel' and it will show you where I am talked about.

I am not sure I understand the source of these attacks on me. To give truth to the one who loves not the truth is to only give them more evidence for misinterpretation. I realize fully that what I say will not likely be taken the right way because of a predisposition to believe what you wish rather then what is truth.

Anyone ask me any question about the army or West Point (I'll know more than you because I spent 4 years at West Point) and I am a very good artillery officer.

Oh, and a call for fire goes something like this

"Kilo30 this is Fox30, Fire For Effect, over"
    "Fox30 this is Kilo30, Fire For Effect, out"
    "Grid, ND123456"
    "Grid, ND123456"
    "Enemy Platoon in the open, Quick in Effect, over"
    "Enemy Platoon in the open,, Quick in Effecct, out"

then I issue "Target Plot Safe, does not violate in fire support coordination measures, I extract altitude 390"

Fire Order "3 rounds, Quick" [a battery is considered standard, no need to announce, the observer requested Quick (a fuze for HE) and the battery will fire 3 volleys]

then the computer announces, Alpha Range
    The VCO announce Range Alpha 3990, HCO announced (hopefully) 'check'
    computer announces Alpha deflection, VCO Deflection Alpha 0700, HCO announces 'check'

Safety T's are set up per-occupational safety and then honed to account for all Non-standard conditions (drift, propellant temperature, projectile square weight, etc).

Do I need to go further to show I know this portion of my job.

I just wanted to make sure Skeeter knew the proper format for a call for fire.... 🙂
  6. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 18:33
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    'my clan'...you're the clan boss so you need to sort your subs out, you can no long play new challenges nor the leagues...besides, we'd like to see that uniform pic. We like 'uniform' here 😀
    Did you look at my profile? The picture is there. 🙂
  7. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 18:44
    Originally posted by Kegge
    What's with the series of matches you played against x15015 in December 2010 and the opponent resigning after 2 or 3 moves. Were you that much in need of rating points?
    the matches against x15015 baffled me too. He said he was a fellow cadet at the academy and wanted to play some games. He even was/is part of a clan called U.S. military. And, his i.d. x15015 is a West Point i.d. means class of 2011. the one in front does. 25015 would mean class 2012. Hence I accepted his games, but he would consistently resign. I had no issues with it because it did help my ranking to some small degree. Then a friend pointed out that such quick resignations would look suspicious so I started to refuse the challenges. But no, I was not in need of a ranking boost (although my ranking does leave much to be desired lol )
  8. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 18:45
    Did you look at my profile? The picture is there. 🙂
    I just put in my new subscription-hence why the picture is not able to be viewed. Once my subscription is nenewed then it will be viewable. 🙂
  9. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 18:471 edit
    No its not. That 'uniformed' profile picture has been removed too, but I took a screen shot. Shouldn't be to hard to find it on Google, Lieutenant Claycomb

Thing is, no one believes you or K&P. You can pull all that army lingo and such down off the net, so go and try and fool someone else with your lies.

Any relation ? User 413919 - same clan, same style of post...??

skeeter
  10. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 18:55
    No its not. That 'uniformed' profile picture has been removed too, but I took a screen shot. Shouldn't be to hard to find it on Google, [b]Lieutenant Claycomb

Thing is, no one believes you or K&P. You can pull all that army lingo and such down off the net, so go and try and fool someone else with your lies.

Any relation ? [id]413919[/uid] - same clan, same style of post...??

skeeter[/b]
    Never met the guy in my life. I'm not familiar with his 'style' of posts. The picture will be up once my subscription is renewed. Use the screen shot though. Even look for me on facebook, Nathaniel Claycomb-my security settings may make it difficult-not sure.

I really don't see why I have become an object here for others to critique when there are nasty people on here just looking for fights. I have not been this infuriated in quite a while. Mainly because honor and integrity are instrumental words to any officer in the U.S. army.

To all Americans out there, have a great thanksgiving. I am going to sign off for a little while and enjoy time with my loved ones. 🙂

Sincerely,

2 LT Nathan Claycomb
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 19:06
    No its not. That 'uniformed' profile picture has been removed too, but I took a screen shot. Shouldn't be to hard to find it on Google, [b]Lieutenant Claycomb

Any relation ? [id]413919[/uid] - same clan, same style of post...??

skeeter[/b]
    but I took a screen shot

Lol, Mystery incorporated, Fred , Velma, Daphne, Shaggy and Skeety doo!
  12. Standard membergambit05
    Mad Murdock
    I forgot
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 19:571 edit
    I am starting to wonder why somebody is curious about somebody else who claims to be a Lieutenant in the US Army. What is special with that on an Internet Chess site? I am also wondering, why the Lieutenant gives all his personal knowledge about artillery fire etc as a defence for his integrity ... on an Internet Chess site.

Just curious...
  13. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 21:31

Any relation ? User 413919 - same clan, same style of post...??

skeeter[/b]
    A logical error, skeeter. To suggest no one believes me means you must have asked everyone? Come on, we all know you didnt. Also, I have received a number of messages thanking me for my posts. 🙂 Thanks guys! It's nice to see there are some great people out there!
  14. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 21:362 edits
    Never met the guy in my life. I'm not familiar with his 'style' of posts....

2 LT Nathan Claycomb
    Sorry, my bad, typo. Should be User 413916.

Two Claycombs' in the same Clan. Now that is a stretch 2 Lt. Claycomb

skeeter

PS edit : ...and you've played James C. no less than 13 times, without a loss. Perhaps we've found our mysterious K's & P's...??
  15. Joined
    05 Sep '11
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 21:391 edit

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree