1. Standard memberatticus2
    Frustrate the Bad
    Liverpool
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 21:59
    Originally posted by Marinkatomb
    Weyerstrass and Akizy were both over 2400 at the same time. There has never been three. i think at that time there were only three or four 2300 players as well.
    Akizy had quit before I joined RHP in Nov 2008. So what I said is correct over the past three years.
  2. Standard memberatticus2
    Frustrate the Bad
    Liverpool
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 22:04
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    These guys aren't topping out. If anything the rate of climb is increasing. Shirley this can only end one way.
    Yes. 2500, 2600. Whatever limit this pool of players provides, you can be sure these clowns will find it. There is no one left to stop them. Not the Admin certainly
  3. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 22:11
    http://wayback.archive.org/web/*/http://redhotpawn.com

Pick a year, then a month, then hit 'community' and table down for 'player tables'...'later' versions of RHP have the player table evident upon entering.
  4. Standard memberthaughbaer
    Duckfinder General
    223b Baker Street
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 22:35
    That's a nice way of looking back... interesting to see how few people have front page longevity other than the Lad and DT. Does anyone notice anything unusual about this user ? User 24508
  5. Joined
    27 Apr '07
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 23:11
    He quit rather than being banned?
  6. The Ghost Bishop
    Moves
    23 Nov '11 23:35
    Originally posted by atticus2
    Yes. 2500, 2600. Whatever limit this pool of players provides, you can be sure these clowns will find it. There is no one left to stop them. Not the Admin certainly
    There is nobody established to stop them? I'm assuming from the undertones and suggestive statements that these players are accused of cheating in some way or another.

Why do you say they can't be stopped?

Q
  7. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 04:48
    No one has publically accused them of cheating that I know of at least. I do not know how to tell if someone is cheating, so I would be interested in the reasons if there are accusations. I want this site to be fair to all players-if they are cheating then I hope it is found. Also though, I just hope accusations are not being flung around just because some players stand apart from all others.

I do not know kingshill, Kaoslos, or cohonas at all, but I have gotten to know K&P pretty well. He is in my clan. I am primarily interested in the integrity of my clan and my players. For what it is worth, K&P has proven to be a valuable asset to the clan because he analyzes and teaches some of the members in the clan. My point is he is knowledgable about chess. Also, he appears very sincere.

My suggestion is to get to know someone before you throw accusations. I have yet to hear one of his past or current opponents take issue with him.
  8. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 06:561 edit
    You wouldn't recognise an engine, standing on a platform in Marleybone, let alone in your own Clan.

Besides, last time I checked, Fort Campbell has no artillery units there. It's the base of the 101st Air Airbourne Division and also supports medical and dental units, Lieutenant..?

Wonder how long that'll stay on your profile...?

Less than K&P's I suspect.......Hmmmm..??

skeeter
  9. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 07:322 edits
    Originally posted by skeeter
    You wouldn't recognise an engine, standing on a platform in Marleybone, let alone in your own Clan.

Besides, last time I checked, Fort Campbell has no artillery units there. It's the base of the 101st Air Airbourne Division and also supports medical and dental units, [b]Lieutenant
    ..?

Wonder how long that'll stay on your profile...?

Less than K&P's I suspect.......Hmmmm..??

skeeter[/b]
    I've never had my integrity called into question. I've never been very impressed with your forum posts. If you are suggesting that I am not a Lieutenant in the 101st Airborne then you are mistaken. You may still be able to find my West Point home academic page-just type in Nathaniel Claycomb (yes, that is my name).

You are mistaken. I find it odd that a New Zealander would suggest they know more of the U.S. military then a Commissioned Officer in the U.S. military. You display your ignorance. There are 2 primary jobs for an artillery officer, a Lieutenant-a Platoon Leader and a Fire Direction Officer. I am the latter-so I am currently attached to a maneuver (infantry) unit. Be that as it is-to suggest the 101st had no artillery is misguided. A maneuver unit without indirect fire support (ie the King of Battle) is paralyzed. I'm not sure when you last checked.......

Oh, and one more thing. Anyone who knows anything about army installations knows they are called 'posts' not bases...just saying. 🙂

Sorry, and another... 😉

Just uploaded another picture of myself in my uniform....if you know something about military rank you should recognized the Lieutenant bars....
  10. Standard memberDerJager
    The Hunter
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 08:401 edit
    And one last thing...the 1st Battalion, 320 Field Artillery is a 3 battery battalion of M119 109mm howitzers in Direct Support of 2nd BCT, Bastogne located at Fort Campbell, KY. You can find this information anywhere on the internet. It's not classified. Public info.... 🙂
  11. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 09:251 edit
    Well well, profile picture changed almost immediately - seen that before ( K&P) followed by the usual situational lies ( K&P). Funny that no-one seems to know of any 3 battery battalion at Fort Campbell, let alone of any Lieutenant Claycomb. Funny that....

" One one, this is one zero, fire mission battery - over"

Funny that.....

skeeter
  12. Subscriberjankrb
    Conductor
    Zwolle
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 09:52
    Originally posted by thaughbaer
    That's a nice way of looking back... interesting to see how few people have front page longevity other than the Lad and DT. Does anyone notice anything unusual about this user ? User 24508
    He is still a subscriber and paying?????
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 10:001 edit
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Well well, profile picture changed almost immediately - seen that before ( K&P) followed by the usual situational lies ( K&P). Funny that no-one seems to know of any 3 battery battalion at Fort Campbell, let alone of any [b]Lieutenant Claycomb. Funny that....

" One one, this is one zero, fire mission battery - over"

Funny that.....

skeeter[/b]
    Busted again, im not really a Greek mythological character either 🙁
  14. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 10:36
    Originally posted by jankrb
    He is still a subscriber and paying?????
    hes a white star. one of the first members. so he has a subsciption for life. 😀
  15. Subscriberjankrb
    Conductor
    Zwolle
    Moves
    24 Nov '11 10:46
    Originally posted by roma45
    hes a white star. one of the first members. so he has a subsciption for life. 😀
    What a life!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree