King and Pawns coming up, 4 now over 2400!

King and Pawns coming up, 4 now over 2400!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

u
semper fi

Moves
27 Nov 11

Originally posted by YEAH BOY
Watch out for Time Bandit, 3 months ago he was 1200 now he's in the 1800's! Must be reading a lot of books.
Better watch out with that talk, he will put you on his ignore list after insulting you then claim moral high ground.

Madison Square Garde

Moves
27 Nov 11

Originally posted by usmc7257
Better watch out with that talk, he will put you on his ignore list after insulting you then claim moral high ground.
I'm already there!

u
semper fi

Moves
27 Nov 11

I'm already there!
I wonder how long his list is. Its gotta be huge. I asked the question in the GF awhile back, but got mostly people syaing how clean theirs is.

m

In attack

Moves
27 Nov 11

Watch out for Time Bandit, 3 months ago he was 1200 now he's in the 1800's! Must be reading a lot of books.
To be fair, 34% of his wins are through skull crackings. He must either be unlucky (or lucky depending on your point of view) with his choice of opponents or he is hustling busy players with 1/0 games 😉

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
27 Nov 11
2 edits

Originally posted by morgski
To be fair, 34% of his wins are through skull crackings. He must either be unlucky (or lucky depending on your point of view) with his choice of opponents or he is hustling busy players with 1/0 games 😉
I've got a game going with this joker at the moment. It started when he was 1400 now three weeks later he's now pushing 1900. What's funny is that a month ago he was being beaten by 1100 players now he's beating 1800+ players.

If you check his games, none of his recent wins have come by timeout, he's beating these players. I have filled out a FPT against him, we'll see what happens.

Edit - I'm on the ignore list also and he has one recent timeout.

n
Ronin

Hereford Boathouse

Moves
28 Nov 11

Game 7663768

Not exactly 1800 play by Black in that game.

D

Moves
29 Nov 11

Back to Kings & etc.:
Back from Thanksgiving Break!
6 days off. No wonder they want to get their game load down for the Christmas holidays. College kids will do no work over the winter breaks. (I never did.) And most schools wait till mid January these days to start their 2nd semester. That could be a problem.

S

Moves
29 Nov 11

Originally posted by nimzo5
Game 7663768

Dude's been playing for 46 years. Maybe he knows Kings and Pawns from the old folks home for chess players.

Moves
29 Nov 11

Originally posted by nimzo5
Game 7663768

Yes, his early games are full of brilliant play such as this.

I wonder what excuse he'll use for his early play when he shows up in the forums:

"I sometimes loan my account to my little brother/niece/wife"
"I drink a lot when I play"
"I wasn't really paying paying attention in these early games. I'm only starting to play seriously now"
"I'm on medication and it sometimes affects my play"

I've heard all of these before. The top one is a particularly common one.

s
515 + 30 days

Syver Yurt TC

Moves
29 Nov 11

Originally posted by SmittyTime
........maybe he knows Kings and Pawns from the old folks home for chess players.
Maybe they both enjoy the odd game of Monopoly at that rest home....??

skeeter

D

Moves
30 Nov 11

u
semper fi

Moves
30 Nov 11

To be fair to this thread, we should take the Time Bandit talk to another thread (even if many think they are doing the same thing).

LR
William

Cambridge, MA, U.S.

Moves
30 Nov 11

I opened the thread expecting it to be on about K&P (and it still is) except it seems to be picking at some other players. Do not know one of them, but the aspersions cast against DerJager are unfounded. And the grouch of a player who made them doesn't have the ego to apologize. I don't know why people put up with the skeeter. She randomly attacks a player who responds with maturity, and she continues on her egotistical way. I know there are players on here who do not respect arrogance, malice, and defamation. I know people say, thaughbear, it happened because of association with K&P and myself. The assertions that we are the same I find humorous at best. I am honored that people think I can play to his level. I simply cannot.

Where are the men and women out there with the fortitude to stand for what is right. I could not post here in defense of DerJager and save myself the trouble of comments, but I really don't care what egotistical players think. DanTriola has proven to be one of the worst. Openly befriending me only to try to trap me with words (which he then admits he did) and then posts how Kings and Pawns is apparently college kids (thanksgiving break and christmas break). I am surprised that someone with his intelligence would do such a thing.

So yes, I am caling DanTriola and skeeter out. DanTriola for opening playing a game of deception and skeeter for being one of the worst blackhearts I have ever known.

If this gets me banned I really don't care as I am finding it hard to make time to play chess on an internet site-besides real chess is in the friends you make in life. I wonder how many friends skeeter has and how many friends DanTriola has 'befriended' just to manipulate them!

g

Moves
30 Nov 11
2 edits

Originally posted by Lex Rex
I opened the thread expecting it to be on about K&P (and it still is) except it seems to be picking at some other players. Do not know one of them, but the aspersions cast against DerJager are unfounded. And the grouch of a player who made them doesn't have the ego to apologize. I don't know why people put up with the skeeter. She randomly attacks a player w iends skeeter has and how many friends DanTriola has 'befriended' just to manipulate them!
PREACH IT.

I agree. Attacking DerJager (who happens to be my fiancé ) is just unnecessary drama if you ask me.

D
The Hunter

St. Louis, MO

Moves
30 Nov 11

Originally posted by grandysgirl
PREACH IT.

I agree. Attacking DerJager (who happens to be my fiancé ) is just unnecessary drama if you ask me.
For those of you who were wondering where my picture went (i.e. skeeter) grandysgirl profile has one of her and me up together. 🙂 And I am in my uniform!!!! My picture will come up soon once RHP decides to process my subscription payment.