1. under your bed
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 10:021 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I don't even know why I am even replying to this but you are a complete idiot if you think this will change anybody's opinion on your obvious engine use.

12...Qc7 "General opening development has taken place, now it's time for making a plan" ??? are you serious? I'm pretty sure most top players have a plan long before move 12, I'm pretty sure they have ...[text shortened]... up and the bishop sac to mate.

Get a life and please make sure RHP is not part of it.
    Are you retarded?
  2. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 10:331 edit
    Originally posted by plopzilla
    Are you retarded?
    Are you?

Your question has very little merit.

Suppose I replied in the positivie, then what? Has anything been gained?

Keep your ignorance to yourself please.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 19:061 edit
    Are you?

Your question has very little merit.

Suppose I replied in the positivie, then what? Has anything been gained?

Keep your ignorance to yourself please.
    Why don't you do an analysis of the game and stop being a wise guy for a change? 😏
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 20:16
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why don't you do an analysis of the game and stop being a wise guy for a change? 😏
    There is nothing to analyze. Black blundered, white won... Its a tactical blitz game. If I wanted to learn tactics I would solve some problems.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    04 Jan '13 23:48
    There is nothing to analyze. Black blundered, white won... Its a tactical blitz game. If I wanted to learn tactics I would solve some problems.
    So you think you are so much better than Alexandra Kosteniuk that you can make fun of her comments, or was that just because you thought they were my comments and you wanted to make fun of me?
  6. Joined
    15 Aug '12
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 01:12
    Too expensive for the individual chess player IMO.
    Perhaps. Some people can afford expensive chess software though...
  7. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 03:29
    So you think you are so much better than Alexandra Kosteniuk that you can make fun of her comments, or was that just because you thought they were my comments and you wanted to make fun of me?
    The best players don't necessarily make the best comments. These weren't great but I won't penalize her too much since she probably didn't put much effort into it being a blitz game.
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 03:35
    The best players don't necessarily make the best comments. These weren't great but I won't penalize her too much since she probably didn't put much effort into it being a blitz game.
    Why don't you go to her website and tell her all about it? 😏
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 03:36
    Originally posted by King Tiger
    Perhaps. Some people can afford expensive chess software though...
    You sound like you speak from experience.
  10. Joined
    15 Aug '12
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 05:21
    You sound like you speak from experience.
    Are you so daft you miss the point of my post? I'll help you out-it was aimed at you. Someone who is '2200' plus CC but makes 1300 level comments. I'm referring to your posts in general, and not necessarily those on here-it would appear you plagiarized some of your original post by your own admission...
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 06:431 edit
    Are you so daft you miss the point of my post? I'll help you out-it was aimed at you. Someone who is '2200' plus CC but makes 1300 level comments. I'm referring to your posts in general, and not necessarily those on here-it would appear you plagiarized some of your original post by your own admission...
    I don't think you would know a '2200' plus CC comment if you saw one. However, my comments are 1500 level USCF comments for your information. 😏

P.S. I have pointed out before that sometimes a 1500 USCF player can beat a chess grandmaster.
  12. Joined
    15 Aug '12
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 08:26
    I don't think you would know a '2200' plus CC comment if you saw one. However, my comments are 1500 level USCF comments for your information. 😏

P.S. I have pointed out before that sometimes a 1500 USCF player can beat a chess grandmaster.
    I would, as one simply needs to open any chess book written by a Master to find these comments. However, this conversation bores me. For your rating's sake, your computer had better keep working, otherwise it might take a nasty fall...

1500 USCF who plays 2200+ CC???? Now that is very interesting....
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 08:381 edit
    I am not selling any of my posts on RHP nor did I try to pass off someone else's work as my own, so the charge of plagarism is unwarranted. I am not responsible for what people assume to be true. When that asumption was made know to me, I quickly corrected their wrong assumptions. I think it was a good bait trick to flush out those that like to make hateful remarks. I am very proud of it. because it worked like a good chess trick. I think Kosteniuk would be proud of such a plan herself. 😏

P.S. Perhaps, inspired by the fishing pole.
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 11:47
    I would, as one simply needs to open any chess book written by a Master to find these comments. However, this conversation bores me. For your rating's sake, your computer had better keep working, otherwise it might take a nasty fall...

1500 USCF who plays 2200+ CC???? Now that is very interesting....
    We can do better than that. Here's Ron's stats page from the USCF website -

http://main.uschess.org/datapage/gamestats.php?memid=12144700

Out of the 31 games he's played against 1500+ players his results are

W 4 - D 1 - L 26

That's a win percentage of 15%.

Here on RHP he's only lost 18 out of 203 rated games putting his win percentage at 91% with an average opponent rating of 1900.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jan '13 13:09
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    We can do better than that. Here's Ron's stats page from the USCF website -

http://main.uschess.org/datapage/gamestats.php?memid=12144700

Out of the 31 games he's played against 1500+ players his results are

W 4 - D 1 - L 26

That's a win percentage of 15%.

Here on RHP he's only lost 18 out of 203 rated games putting his win percentage at 91% with an average opponent rating of [b]1900
    .[/b]
    You ignored the fact that I have a 20% winning percentage against 1900 USCF rated players. And my winning percentage is 100% against unrated USCF rated players, which most of the people are on RHP. I also don't have the time advantage or the luxury of using an analyse board when playing USCF rated games OTB that I do on RHP CC. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree