1. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '13 00:11
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I might be willing to help him out if you could introduce me so I could dicuss his plans with him. ๐Ÿ˜
    why bother, just plagiarise someone else's and palm it off as your own, Hinds and
    Keene!
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    08 Jan '13 00:12
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    why bother, just plagiarise someone else's and palm it off as your own, Hinds and
    Keene!
    You know I would not do that, so why do you say such things?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Jan '13 00:15
    You know I would not do that, so why do you say such things?
    why indeed Ronaldo!
  4. Joined
    29 Oct '09
    Moves
    08 Jan '13 02:531 edit
    If that's so then I'm telling you to mind your own business and shut up! ๐Ÿ˜
    You see, this is my business. I may not seem very active in the forum because I don't post a lot. I just try not to say anything when I don't think I have anything to say. But I do read it regularly. But because of you there is too much garbage to sift out, and reading the forum has become an unpleasant experience. So, as for your first command, I'm already doing that.

As for the second one, yes, I won't speak to you again, I promise. And I try to keep my promises.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    10 Jan '13 21:22
    It looks like we have a coalition of the willing to spout unwarranted hatred and jealousy.
    I see you are winning admiration and credibility in here too huh?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '13 21:56
    My aim has been to make a positive contribution to the Spirituality Forum as well as the Chess Forum.
    In a thread in the SF you said it was your intention to make people despise you so they would not despise Christ; how do you correlate "being despised" with "making a positive impact"?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '13 01:40
    Originally posted by divegeester
    In a thread in the SF you said it was your intention to make people despise you so they would not despise Christ; how do you correlate "being despised" with "making a positive impact"?
    I pointed out in the SF that I was referring to unbelievers in Christ, not all people in general. I have never made an effort to make all people despise me. That has no correlation in the "Only Chess Forum" as far as I can understand.
  8. Standard memberhedonist
    peacedog's keeper
    Moves
    12 Jan '13 01:55
    Originally posted by WanderingKing
    You see, this is my business. I may not seem very active in the forum because I don't post a lot. I just try not to say anything when I don't think I have anything to say. But I do read it regularly. But because of you there is too much garbage to sift out, and reading the forum has become an unpleasant experience. So, as for your first command, ...[text shortened]... r the second one, yes, I won't speak to you again, I promise. And I try to keep my promises.
    I feel the same way.

How is one attention seeking wierdo allowed to ruin the forums?

The guy needs a muzzle๐Ÿ™
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    12 Jan '13 02:13
    Originally posted by hedonist
    I feel the same way.

How is one attention seeking wierdo allowed to ruin the forums?

The guy needs a muzzle๐Ÿ™
    I thank God that we have freedom of speech in America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States
  10. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 01:162 edits
    I thank God that we have freedom of speech in America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States
    How about 1 Corintians 6:12 or 1 Corinthians 10:23? You could practice what you preach.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 05:24
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    How about 1 Corintians 6:12 or 1 Corinthians 10:23? You could practice what you preach.
    Saint Paul used his freedom of speech and expression to preach and write those words and with out freedom of expression and the press, you would know nothing of those verses. So much for practice what you preach. ๐Ÿ˜
  12. Joined
    15 Aug '12
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 06:231 edit
    Saint Paul used his freedom of speech and expression to preach and write those words and with out freedom of expression and the press, you would know nothing of those verses. So much for practice what you preach. ๐Ÿ˜
    Actually those verses have been passed through antiquity in times and cultures where freedom of speech and the press did not exist (ever heard of Tindale, Fox's book of Martyrs etc???). Paul ultimately was martyred for his beliefs (according to Ignatius). Apparently history is not exactly your strongest point, only outdone by your understanding of chess...

Also, freedom of expression is not license for abuse. Abuse of freedoms leads to a curtailing of those freedoms. Yes, you have a right to say what you want, but it doesn't mean you should say it.

I agree with Paul Leggett. You could be more discerning in the exercise of your rights and learn a little respect for these forums and extend basic courtesy to others.

How you have not received a forum ban is beyond me.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 09:11
    Originally posted by King Tiger
    Actually those verses have been passed through antiquity in times and cultures where freedom of speech and the press did not exist (ever heard of Tindale, Fox's book of Martyrs etc???). Paul ultimately was martyred for his beliefs (according to Ignatius). Apparently history is not exactly your strongest point, only outdone by your understanding of chess.. ...[text shortened]... s and extend basic courtesy to others.

How you have not received a forum ban is beyond me.
    "Yes, you have a right to say what you want, but it doesn't mean you should say it."

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Glory be to God! Holy! Holy! Holy!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree