RHP Players recognition

RHP Players recognition

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

vm

Moves
26 Apr 07

We as a players not only for the sake of playing, but also for the improvement of ourown.
RHP running this site for peoples not only for Game site also for the business.
My Suggestion would be RHP should think beyond from the business point of view and think in the line of recognising the players in anyform.
your views please !!!

SS

Moves
26 Apr 07

For RHP addons...

tinyurl.com/yssp6g

Moves
26 Apr 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
A modest salary perhaps?

D

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
26 Apr 07

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I think that as a non subscriber he would like a free subscription maybe.

RHP recognises players by allowing them to play up to 6 concurrent games FOC

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
26 Apr 07

I think he means titles like, RHP master and nonsense like that. I think the site should avoid doing that, for one thing I find the whole concept vaguely silly, but my serious objection is that it's hard enough to stop people using engines anyway, adding an extra prize for hitting some rating or other is just going to encourage people to risk a ban to get these titles.

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by venkatesh murali

My Suggestion would be RHP should think beyond from the business point of view
Why, its just a business.

What next, asking Comet to acknowledge me in some way because I spent £10,000 buying electrical goods from their shop?

Oddbins acknowledging me because I spend £100 per week, every week buying wine from them.

Where does it end?

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by adramforall
Why, its just a business.

What next, asking Comet to acknowledge me in some way because I spent £10,000 buying electrical goods from their shop?

Oddbins acknowledging me because I spend £100 per week, every week buying wine from them.

Where does it end?
Tesco acknowledges me by giving me points and sending me vouchers for money off.

Morgan Stanley acknowledges me by giving me Cash Back of .5% to 1% of everything I spend once a year.

Virgin Wine acknowledges me by giving me an extra £20 for every £60 I spend.

My Bank Manager acknowledges me by calling me sir.

QED.

D
Losing the Thread

Quarantined World

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by Dragon Fire
Tesco acknowledges me by giving me points and sending me vouchers for money off.

Morgan Stanley acknowledges me by giving me Cash Back of .5% to 1% of everything I spend once a year.

QED.
Really - I'd get a forum ban if I told you what my bank manager calls me!

p
chaotic patzer

Campinas, SP; Brazil

Moves
26 Apr 07

Originally posted by DeepThought
Really - I'd get a forum ban if I told you what my bank manager calls me!
I'd rep ya if I could

i

Moves
28 Apr 07

Originally posted by DeepThought
I think he means titles like, RHP master and nonsense like that. I think the site should avoid doing that, for one thing I find the whole concept vaguely silly, but my serious objection is that it's hard enough to stop people using engines anyway, adding an extra prize for hitting some rating or other is just going to encourage people to risk a ban to get these titles.
youre totally right

people cheat for no reason if you add money they will mess the whole site.

you will see people trying to hide the comps my making a lesser move(is this possible?)

a

THORNINYOURSIDE

Moves
28 Apr 07

Originally posted by Dragon Fire

QED.
Tesco acknowledges me by giving me points and sending me vouchers for money off. They overcharge in the first place, the vouchers are no more than gimics to keep you shopping there.

Morgan Stanley acknowledges me by giving me Cash Back of .5% to 1% of everything I spend once a year. Paid for from the exhorbitant interest charges and fees they apply to accounts. The only people who make money are those who pay their accounts in full every month.

Virgin Wine acknowledges me by giving me an extra £20 for every £60 I spend. Just how overpriced are their products that they can give a discount of 33%?

My Bank Manager acknowledges me by calling me sir. 🙂

There is no such thing as a freebie. Somewhere someone will have somehow paid for the freebie you are getting.

z

Moves
28 Apr 07

Here are a few different forms of recognition from RHP

http://www.chessatwork.com/core/playertable.php
http://www.chessatwork.com/comhub/removedplayers.php

DF
Lord of all beasts

searching for truth

Moves
28 Apr 07

Originally posted by adramforall
Tesco acknowledges me by giving me points and sending me vouchers for money off. They overcharge in the first place, the vouchers are no more than gimics to keep you shopping there.

Morgan Stanley acknowledges me by giving me Cash Back of .5% to 1% of everything I spend once a year. Paid for from the exhorbitant interest charges and fe ...[text shortened]... h thing as a freebie. Somewhere someone will have somehow paid for the freebie you are getting.

I only buy where their prices are competitive and cheaper than Sainsburys or Asda

Morgan Stanley acknowledges me by giving me Cash Back of .5% to 1% of everything I spend once a year. Paid for from the exhorbitant interest charges and fees they apply to accounts. The only people who make money are those who pay their accounts in full every month.

Naturally I do exactly that. I never pay interest or charges.

Virgin Wine acknowledges me by giving me an extra £20 for every £60 I spend. Just how overpriced are their products that they can give a discount of 33%?

I thoroughly research the wine I buy. I only buy from Virgin Wines when I am confident of good wine at a great price and I can get mixed crates.

My Bank Manager acknowledges me by calling me sir. 🙂

Nuf said, I never pay him a penny!

There is no such thing as a freebie. Somewhere someone will have somehow paid for the freebie you are getting.

Maybe someone pays but if its not me do I care.

DI
I Love U

LaLa Land

Moves
28 Apr 07

I'd like being recognized as one of the biggest douchebags on this forum.

MR

Moves
28 Apr 07

Originally posted by Dies Irae
I'd like being recognized as one of the biggest douchebags on this forum.
Well then, you're going to have to work at it. You have a lot of competition. 😉