1. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 18:14
    Who cares? Xe was a bitch and the site is a better place without it.
  2. Joined
    04 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 18:251 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Thats what I am talking about: somebody has been done with and some people start to spit after them and throw dirt at them...

This is just not worthy of a decent chess player. And don't tell me that Skeeter was worse: if you lower yourself to standards of the people you hate, you are nothing better then them!

I understand that many don't like her. But parts of this community behave in a way I never thought possible for decent chess players - just because there DOES EXIST a code of honor, when you play games against each other.

You are free to leave that code and kick it with your feet. But don't cry about the site not earning enough money to do real good constant analysis to find the enige users, because it doesnt get enough subscribers...

Edit: and posts like yours catch three thumbs up within a few minutes of posting. How poisoned are some people here to not see trash talk anymore?
  3. Joined
    24 May '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 18:47
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    While you're sharing, how about giving us the name of the game mod involved?
    Erm...
    No.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 18:53
    Originally posted by tharkesh

Edit: and posts like yours catch three thumbs up within a few minutes of posting. How poisoned are some people here to not see trash talk anymore?
    Don't worry, there's a hate mob that follows my posts around, it'll have at least 10 thumbs down by the end of tomorrow.
  5. Joined
    04 Sep '10
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 18:572 edits
    Don't worry, there's a hate mob that follows my posts around, it'll have at least 10 thumbs down by the end of tomorrow.
    Hehe, seems you are not the only one with a mob behind... your 'thumbs up' pretty much match my 'thumbs down'...

Skeeter threads have always been the best. With or without her, always polarizing, mostly entertaining. But never actually a reason to call each other names...

Edit: And by the way, I am pretty sure, I am just getting those ratings, because I said something in favour of Skeeter. A clear sign, that some people just lost their temper - someone pro-Skeeter = boo him off stage....
  6. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:14
    "it"?
  7. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:16
    Originally posted by tharkesh
    Hehe, seems you are not the only one with a mob behind... your 'thumbs up' pretty much match my 'thumbs down'...

Skeeter threads have always been the best. With or without her, always polarizing, mostly entertaining. But never actually a reason to call each other names...

Edit: And by the way, I am pretty sure, I am just getting those ratings, because ...[text shortened]... sign, that some people just lost their temper - someone pro-Skeeter = boo him off stage....
    A lot of sad, petty people on this website... check out the thumbs down on these threads. You just have to pity them and get on with your life. Poor souls.

Thread 142739 Thread 143987
  8. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:17
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    "it"?
    It - Skeeter.
  9. Standard memberSunburnt
    🙏🏻
    Some other realm
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:18
    A lot of sad, petty people on this website... check out the thumbs down on these threads. You just have to pity them and get on with your life. Poor souls.

Thread 142739 Thread 143987
    Go on and make this thread about you, lol.
  10. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:24
    Originally posted by Sunburnt
    Go on and make this thread about you, lol.
    Its gone on longer than Skeeter deserves 😀
  11. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:25
    Originally posted by Zygalski
    Ah yes. The other member of skeeter's clan.
    No bias there then...

If you pm me your email address I can send you ply-by-ply match rate analysis for all 20 objectively chosen games. You can then cross check results with an engine of your choice, though I suggest Houdini set to a max depth of 20 ply.
    I didn't challenge your analyses. I challenge your FACT that the game mods informed you she is an engine user. I don't believe it.
  12. Standard memberwormwood
    If Theres Hell Below
    We're All Gonna Go!
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:30
    Originally posted by Kegge
    I didn't challenge your analyses. I challenge your FACT that the game mods informed you she is an engine user. I don't believe it.
    tough titties.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:38
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    That's "you're" 😉
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '12 19:461 edit
    Originally posted by wormwood
    tough titties.
    deleted by user.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree