The chess cry babies

The chess cry babies

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

h

Moves
18 Jul 11

I have had enough of the little cry babies who dont resign a lost position out of spite, or to basically say " Im gonna do ya head in, ha ha ha". Why is it that so many players act like little kids when it sinks in they have clearly lost? It gives the great game a bad name that there are so many immature subjects playing this game.

t

bedlam

Moves
18 Jul 11

They're all masochists

w
If Theres Hell Below

We're All Gonna Go!

Moves
18 Jul 11

maybe it's because you're a serial mass resigner who always suddenly drops all his games?

E

c6

Moves
18 Jul 11

This is why I make it a point to log off for fifteen seconds immediately after every FICS game, win or lose.

d

Moves
18 Jul 11

Originally posted by hintjul
I have had enough of the little cry babies who dont resign a lost position out of spite, or to basically say " Im gonna do ya head in, ha ha ha". Why is it that so many players act like little kids when it sinks in they have clearly lost? It gives the great game a bad name that there are so many immature subjects playing this game.
57 timeouts gives you no reason to complain about others

q

Moves
18 Jul 11

I resign when I feel my positon is lost but I don't see how any can feel they are justified in teliing someone else to resign. Sometimes a player wants to
(1) try something (even if they are pretty sure it won't work)
(2) see how their opponent will execute a winning position;
(3) "feel the pain" of their bad moves
(4) maximize their ranking and wants to wait for their opponent to have more points when they actually lose
(5) just likes playing complete games

I am sure there are countless other reasons to continue playing but since you do not actually win the game until you get checkmate or the other person actually quits, I think one has no reason to complain.

t

Moves
18 Jul 11

Originally posted by deenny
57 timeouts gives you no reason to complain about others
I have 172 timeouts 😏

rain

Moves
18 Jul 11

This is human nature, with anything. People suck. I don't believe in damning people to hell for eternity, but some people should get at least 10-15 minutes.

DTG

Moves
19 Jul 11

Originally posted by vivify
This is human nature, with anything. People suck. I don't believe in damning people to hell for eternity, but some people should get at least 10-15 minutes.
Phil, prince of insufficient light, will darn you to temporary heck for comitting minor sins.

-Scott Adams

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
20 Jul 11

I find it odd that you're classifying others as crybabies for playing out a lost position. Especially because I read the OP and all I saw was wah wah wah wah!

DTG

Moves
20 Jul 11

Originally posted by hintjul
you, sir, are also a crybaby.

E

Moves
20 Jul 11

Check out hintjul's profile. ("I demand that every one of my opponents to be a man and resign in a lost position, your wasting my time, and more importantly your wasting your own time."😉

All bad English aside, not everyone agrees that lost positions are acquired within 7 moves.

h

Moves
20 Jul 11

Originally posted by ElmoreB
Check out hintjul's profile. ("I demand that every one of my opponents to be a man and resign in a lost position, your wasting my time, and more importantly your wasting your own time."😉

All bad English aside, not everyone agrees that lost positions are acquired within 7 moves.
What is so bad about my english?

h

Moves
20 Jul 11

Originally posted by Darax The Good
you, sir, are also a crybaby.
And you sir aswell.

h

Moves
20 Jul 11

Originally posted by ElmoreB

You are american though, I forgive you if you may think I have made numerous spelling mistakes, afterall, americans are hardly the smartest human beings walking the planet these days.