1. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    20 Jul '11 21:00
    Originally posted by hintjul
    You are american though, I forgive you if you may think I have made numerous spelling mistakes, afterall, americans are hardly the smartest human beings walking the planet these days.
    True. However, fully a third of them are capable of using apostrophes, spaces and capital letters correctly in nine cases out of ten, making them your intellectual superior by a country mile (which, in the States, is still a legal measure).

They're also not nearly all rating-dumping pondscum, making them your moral superior by at least twice that amount.

Richard
  2. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    20 Jul '11 21:09
    You are american though, I forgive you if you may think I have made numerous spelling mistakes, afterall, americans are hardly the smartest human beings walking the planet these days.
    The poor, backward, inbred British aren't any better. Everything that was worth anything left that country several hundred years.

If you want spelling mistakes I would point out that "afterall" is two words (not one) and "americans" should be capitalized. I'm sure I could find more if I looked harder. But you're poor, backward and inbred. What else would you expect?

Looking at your profile it doesn't look like you run into the problem of people resigning to you very often. You rarely win. Maybe you should focus on winning occasionally before complaining about what happens in the off chance you actually do win.

Personally, I find it extremely immature to demand people resign to you especially when you're barely winning one game out of four.
  3. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 06:57
    Hintjul...I have to remember that name so I wont accidentally resign to him.

V
  4. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 08:26
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    True. However, fully a third of them are capable of using apostrophes, spaces and capital letters correctly in nine cases out of ten, making them your intellectual superior by a country mile (which, in the States, is still a legal measure).

They're also not nearly all rating-dumping pondscum, making them your moral superior by at least twice that amount.

Richard
    I can use english grammar properly, just cant be bothered over a keyboard. Since when has grammar been the measure of a persons intelligence? Seems you are the backward personage.
  5. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 08:28
    Originally posted by savage4731
    The poor, backward, inbred British aren't any better. Everything that was worth anything left that country several hundred years.

If you want spelling mistakes I would point out that "afterall" is two words (not one) and "americans" should be capitalized. I'm sure I could find more if I looked harder. But you're poor, backward and inbred. What else wo ...[text shortened]... demand people resign to you especially when you're barely winning one game out of four.
    who gives a donkeys scrotum, mind is more than grammar and words, i refuse to write or speak the queens english, its a backward form of speech and writing to me.
  6. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 08:30
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    First of all, some players, especially those under 1400 think it is discourteous
    to resign or resigning a game is actually a form of sulking, unsportsmanlike behaviour.
    The fact that they may be playing on out of respect for you has passed you by.
    They want to give you the pleasure of checkmating them.

Secondly, [b]nobody has the right to tell an ...[text shortened]... sy forced mate in four (it's all with check)
    instead of dragging out the game with 23...Qxd2+
    I dont look hard enough when Im easily winning, wow, big deal.
  7. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 08:35
    " Leave him alone, just leave hintjul alone, hes a human being god damn you,
    JUST LEAVE HIM ALONE ". Message from christopher crocker.
  8. e4
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 11:37
    I dont look hard enough when Im easily winning, wow, big deal.
    But you are making such a big deal about players not resigning
    when it is infact you who are prolongning the game.

As stated a few posts back You missed a forced mate as Black in 4 moves.

Here Game 6976394

You did not play Qd7 mate. You missed a mate one!

Then we see you as Black playing on here for 10 more moves. Game 7069290

Oh Dear...I cannot recall a White post complaining about players not resigning.

Is this possibly stemming from Game 7345116
    were here you played...

45...Nc5 stalemate.

Just get over it.

I think you owe your fellow chess players an apology.

PS: enjoyed playing over a few of your games.
    You are one of the very few weaker players (not a poke) I know who
    thrive in getting the Queens off and attacking with the minor bits.

Good. But take your time in the good postitions you are getting.
    You are missing some cute moves. What you are playing is usually good enough.
    Just get into the habit of wringing a postition dry of tricks instead of playing
    the obvious move.

Game 7608359

As Black here you took the check with 28...Bh6+ and you finally
    mated him on move 53. (another example of you prolonging the game.)

28...Rxa3 29.Kb1 Rfa8 and mate.

28. Rxa3 29 Nd2 Ra1+ 30 Nb1 Bh6+ 31. Re3 Rd8 and mates.

Black is all pinned up.
  9. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 12:01
    I can use english grammar properly, just cant be bothered over a keyboard. Since when has grammar been the measure of a persons intelligence? Seems you are the backward personage.
    Where exactly are you demonstating ANY intelligence?

The fact that you're from a poor, backward, inbred country?

The fact you've been playing chess here for three years and are still stuck at a level most people pass in their first year.

The fact that you wanted to accomplish a specific thing by posting here but instead acomplished the exact opposite?

You say grammar doesn't reflect intelligence. Maybe in some caes that's true. But in your case I'm not seeing any evidence to the contrary.
  10. c6
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 12:29
    Y'all patzers posting in a troll thread.
  11. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 12:39
    Originally posted by greenpawn34
    But you are making such a [b]big deal about players not resigning
    when it is infact you who are prolongning the game.

[fen]r7/p2k4/2pqp1p1/8/2p1Pn2/2N2P2/PPPR1P1r/2K5 b - - 0 1[/fen]
    As stated a few posts back You missed a forced mate as Black in 4 moves.

Here Game 6976394

[fen]2r2b1r/4k2p/p1p1P1p1/1p2P3/7q/1B6/PP3PPP/RNBQ1RK1 w - - ...[text shortened]... ates.

[fen]3r2k1/1R3p1p/1p4pb/8/1P6/1bp1R3/5PPP/rNK5 w - - 0 5[/fen]
    Black is all pinned up.[/b]
    A lot of those games you have mentioned is when I was a real newbie, had just joined redhotpawn, without ever really playing the game. Get a life and stop insulting people.
  12. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 12:40
    Where exactly are you demonstating ANY intelligence?

The fact that you're from a poor, backward, inbred country?

The fact you've been playing chess here for three years and are still stuck at a level most people pass in their first year.

The fact that you wanted to accomplish a specific thing by posting here but instead acomplished the exact op ...[text shortened]... ybe in some caes that's true. But in your case I'm not seeing any evidence to the contrary.
    You have never met me personally, and you judge my intelligence, what a stupid individual you are.
  13. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 13:211 edit
    You have never met me personally, and you judge my intelligence, what a stupid individual you are.
    Where have I judged you? I only pointed out the evidence that you yourself have demonstrated.

The fact that you don't understand the difference is just more evidence of a lack of intelligence.
  14. Joined
    27 Sep '06
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 13:231 edit
    A lot of those games you have mentioned is when I was a real newbie

And that's different from now how?
  15. Joined
    23 Sep '08
    Moves
    21 Jul '11 13:42
    thats a riddle for you to solve, Im clearly a better player than when I first started playing. retard of an enourmous scale, go to bed mush.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree