1. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 17:27
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    And, as a consequence, waste alot of time and space in a forum supposed to be for chess.

You seem oblivious to the fact that this is making you look equally childish - like the kid who wont stop screaming until people do what he says.
    Who would talk about looking childish, after threads in which you have showed yourself so much 😀
  2. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 17:29
    Originally posted by schakuhr
    I'm already there and I've watched the thread. I cannot say Korch is being nice (basically you and him are just exchanging insults) but at least his arguments make some sense.
    But I have said numerous times that it should stop, and he just carries on. I am not going to let him keep going anymore - he has abused other players for years now, but I am a different kettle of fish and am not going to give him that satisfaction anymore.
  3. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 17:30
    Originally posted by Korch
    Who would talk about looking childish, after threads in which you have showed yourself so much 😀
    You have entered into this as whole heartedly as anybody. It is becoming a real farce now - almost like a pantomime, where the characters are saying. Oh yes he did, Oh no he didnt. OHHHH yes he did. OHHHH no he didnt.

Can you not see that?
  4. Joined
    12 Mar '03
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 17:35
    I don't think this thread should have been created. Repetitive draw offers are annoying (especially premature draw offering in tournaments), and in OTB chess they could lead to discussions with tournament or club management. But here, just ignoring them is good enough, no? Nothing else can be done about it, unless there are real insults accompanying the moves (for which the feedback tools are available). Now with the discussion in this thread there is a risk that the outcome of the games will tend to 'prove' one party' wrong' and the other 'right', and there is no ground for that.
  5. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 17:54
    You have entered into this as whole heartedly as anybody. It is becoming a real farce m n otnow - almost like a pantomime, where the characters are saying. Oh yes he did, Oh no he didnt. OHHHH yes he did. OHHHH no he didnt.

Can you not see that?
    Your desparate tryings to base your positions are funny 🙂

But you`re right that I`m wasting too much time for you and for this thread. So I`m not gonna waste my time at least for this thread now, as people have clarified their opinions.
  6. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 18:02
    Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
    Your argument here is completely nonsense. It isn't even amusing.
    My argument is a very simple "do not discriminate"

When you work on the idea that racists are lesser men than the rest of us, you are discriminating against them for no good reason. The majority of racists don't hurt anyone. Do not discriminate.
  7. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 18:032 edits
    Originally posted by Korch
    Your desparate tryings to base your positions are funny 🙂

But you`re right that I`m wasting too much time for you and for this thread. So I`m not gonna waste my time at least for this thread now, as people have clarified their opinions.
    Well at least we have agreed on something. Hopefully this thread can be forgotten about....and i get my draw 😛
  8. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 20:17
    Well at least we have agreed on something. Hopefully this thread can be forgotten about....and i get my draw 😛
    Last Word = Gay
  9. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 21:08
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Last Word = Gay
    😵
  10. Joined
    22 Aug '06
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 21:131 edit
    It is only offensive to you, because you play the c3 sicillian and claim to be a brave player - white takes almost no risk whatsoever in that opening, and anybody who has faced or plays it would agree with me.
    From the Department of Just Thought I'd Mention It:

Both An Opening Repertoire for the Attacking Player by Raymond Keene and David Levy, and An Attacking Repertoire for White by Sam Collins recommend the 2 c3 Sicilian. Please note that both books have the word "attacking" in their titles, so at least some strong players believe that the 2 c3 Sicilian is a valid attacking weapon.
  11. Playing with matches
    Moves
    19 Oct '08 23:58
    Originally posted by gaychessplayer
    😵
    Don't misunderstand me, not just gay in the good way, but, Liberace, Elton John, coke snorting, donkey show, prison sex reach around ggay.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree