1. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    24 Jun '07 23:40
    ...Timeout wins are 10 times more lame than having to wait a few extra days while somebody is on vacation. Where's the fun in winning a game still in the opening, or with plenty of play left? How cool would my game against Rahim have been if he'd have clicked the skull when there was an opportunity?
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 00:311 edit
    Originally posted by Chesswick
    You really need to grow up. I only moved in your game because you directly called me out (how very mature of you to do that, btw; had you any maturity at all you could have simply asked me what the situation was, and I would have obliged to make your games a priority). How I decide to spend my vacation time is really none of your business. I have NOT be the use of opening books. It's legal, and people will use it so long as it is.

🙂
    Obviously, in your case you were too busy to move so you had to use the system - though you did find time to discuss it here.....hmmmmm. 🙂
  3. Standard memberDragon Fire
    Lord of all beasts
    searching for truth
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 08:34
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Obviously, in your case you were too busy to move so you had to use the system - though you did find time to discuss it here.....hmmmmm. 🙂
    It is easier to spend a few minutes posting on the forum that thinking about complex games in an internet cafe.

I have actually never been timed out nor used the vacation flag but I have found that on vacation, if I get any chance to move, moves must be done quickly (or the wife is not happy) and consequently I can only move in the "easy" games.

You should be pleased he is not moving in yours as he presumably finds it too difficult in the limited time available.
  4. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 14:25
    Originally posted by Dragon Fire
    It is easier to spend a few minutes posting on the forum that thinking about complex games in an internet cafe.

I have actually never been timed out nor used the vacation flag but I have found that on vacation, if I get any chance to move, moves must be done quickly (or the wife is not happy) and consequently I can only move in the "easy" games.

Yo ...[text shortened]... is not moving in yours as he presumably finds it too difficult in the limited time available.
    Good point.

Apparently the Vacation System has nothing to do with vacations though and is soon to be renamed the Timebank Extender..😉
  5. Standard memberRagnorak
    For RHP addons...
    tinyurl.com/yssp6g
    Moves
    25 Jun '07 14:41
    Originally posted by Dr Strangelove
    Good point.

Apparently the Vacation System has nothing to do with vacations though and is soon to be renamed the Timebank Extender..😉
    Excellent Idea.

Recced.

D

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree