Weyerstrass Vs. Akizy its underway!!!!

Weyerstrass Vs. Akizy its underway!!!!

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

f
Quack Quack Quack !

Chesstralia

Moves
30 Aug 06

Originally posted by HomerJSimpson
Tail of the tape:...
Weyerstrass total: 5-0-10

Akizy total: 14-2-7
so

Weyerstrass
won 33% games, lost 0% and drew 66%.

Akizy
won 61%, lost 9% and drew 30% .

It seems Akizy is a bit more aggro.

H
Renouned Grob Killer

Moves
30 Aug 06

Yeah it appears that if anyone's likely to go 1.5-.5 its Akizy

m

Moves
30 Aug 06

but at that level they will be much more cautious of eachother, not risking anything at all, i reckon, so i think they will both be playing for a draw (though if the opportunity comes up theyll try and win obv) and if theyr both playing for a draw, id say its most likely to be a draw. most top flight chess is

J

Moves
31 Aug 06
1 edit

They keep PM me for advices, but men those are games in progress !

😀

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
31 Aug 06

They are both so good....but we need to remember that weyerstrass beat jean hebert!!!! do we remember him?!, so my vote is for weyerstrass

m

Moves
31 Aug 06
1 edit

if thats a joke, i didnt get it so slap me, but was jean hebert amazingly good then? i saw his profile, hes 1850 ish and was 2300 so he is a 2300+ player im guessing, but got time out etc etc, but why does that mean he will beat akizy, rated higher even than that?
Edit: i wrote "i saw his thing" instead of profile and thought id get rinsed for it, so changed it

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by mazziewag
if thats a joke, i didnt get it so slap me, but was jean hebert amazingly good then? i saw his profile, hes 1850 ish and was 2300 so he is a 2300+ player im guessing, but got time out etc etc, but why does that mean he will beat akizy, rated higher even than that?
Edit: i wrote "i saw his thing" instead of profile and thought id get rinsed for it, so changed it
jean hebert, hes an International Master!!!! no joke, i dont know if akizy got to finish his games against him tho so.....

z

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by alexstclaire
jean hebert, hes an International Master!!!! no joke, i dont know if akizy got to finish his games against him tho so.....
Except the "Jean Hebert" we had here was banned for engine use...

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by zebano
Except the "Jean Hebert" we had here was banned for engine use...
are you seious wow?? but i dont see how that changes anything about his playing strength, if anything, it increases it.

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by alexstclaire
Yes there is a IM called Jean Hebert. But the guy on this site who played under that name was an imposter. He also cheated by using an engine to make his moves and was banned as a result.

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
31 Aug 06

Originally posted by David Tebb
Yes there is a IM called Jean Hebert. But the guy on this site who played under that name was an imposter. He also cheated by using an engine to make his moves and was banned as a result.
wow, thank you, i missed a lot on my break.....so you guys will have to keep me filled in. Thats kind of dissapointing, i thought we a had a real IM🙁 thats ok tho

m

Moves
31 Aug 06

we have GMs here, and probably IMs aswell

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
31 Aug 06

we have GMs here, and probably IMs aswell
lol i wish, but i dont think so, Weyerstrass is correspondance IM, thats all i know

m

Moves
31 Aug 06

there is at least one GM here that i know of, and played against, and someone else who used to play for england when he was young. really, im pretty sure there are more than one GM on here, probably 20 GMs or IMs id say, maybe more

a

cavanaugh park

Moves
31 Aug 06

there is at least one GM here that i know of, and played against, and someone else who used to play for england when he was young. really, im pretty sure there are more than one GM on here, probably 20 GMs or IMs id say, maybe more
rofl, who are the gms, no one here is a gm, im almost 100% certain