1. USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 13:51
    Originally posted by mazziewag
    pfft, blatantly sulking over being number 2
    he was #2 for a long time a couple of years ago, he seemed perfectly happy then???
  2. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 13:541 edit
    He is playing also in GK.

http://gameknot.com/stats.pl?weyerstrass
  3. USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 14:01
    Originally posted by Korch
    He is playing also in GK.

http://gameknot.com/stats.pl?weyerstrass
    He sucks pn GK, and GK usually has weaker players....
  4. Standard memberKorch
    Chess Warrior
    Riga
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 14:11
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    How can you know that strongest GK players are weaker than strongest RHP players? Also dont forget about cheaters (some of them banned in RHP).
  5. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 16:41
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Also beaten 4 times at ChessHere.
    Perhaps this proves that RHP, whilst not perfect, is the cleanest. Many thanks to the Mods, keep up the good work!
  6. Standard memberclandarkfire
    Grammar Nazi
    Auschwitz
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 16:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    remember, "Akizy" was akizy´s cat, only he died a while ago.😉
  7. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 01:32
    I find it fascinating looking at Weyerstrass's games, that he has a tendency to develop his kings knight to the 2nd rank (both in English as white, and French as black), and a willingness to weaken f3 or f6 by pushing both the e and g pawns. These are things that with my scattered gleanings from various books and such I try to avoid - not really knowing why. I almost always put the N on the f-file! If I play the e pawn, why would I then play the g pawn as well - I already have a place to put the KB. Any comments on "non-standard" development welcomed!
  8. Joined
    05 Aug '07
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 01:36
    Originally posted by Exuma
    I find it fascinating looking at Weyerstrass's games, that he has a tendency to develop his kings knight to the 2nd rank (both in English as white, and French as black), and a willingness to weaken f3 or f6 by pushing both the e and g pawns. These are things that with my scattered gleanings from various books and such I try to avoid - not really knowing why. ...[text shortened]... - I already have a place to put the KB. Any comments on "non-standard" development welcomed!
    Intresting.You should make a seperate thread about it,then you'll have more chance on getting some input for others.
  9. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 01:371 edit
    Originally posted by Exuma
    I find it fascinating looking at Weyerstrass's games, that he has a tendency to develop his kings knight to the 2nd rank (both in English as white, and French as black), and a willingness to weaken f3 or f6 by pushing both the e and g pawns. These are things that with my scattered gleanings from various books and such I try to avoid - not really knowing why. ...[text shortened]... - I already have a place to put the KB. Any comments on "non-standard" development welcomed!
    why don't you ask Weyerstrass. I don't know how friendly he is, but if I were in your shoes and knew what in the world you are talking about, I'd ask him...
  10. USA
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 01:45
    Originally posted by Drew L
    why don't you ask Weyerstrass. I don't know how friendly he is, but if I were in your shoes and new what in the world you are talking about, I'd ask him...
    He responded to a message I sent him, he's very nice and friendly, but I'm in the same clan he's in so I don't know if he responds to random people, probably people he knows or fellow DUNE members.
  11. Standard memberExuma
    Anansi
    Woodshed
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 02:06
    OK - started a new thread, and will PM W
  12. Joined
    30 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Aug '07 15:50
    He is now three points away from the highest rating legitimately achieved on this site (to my knowledge).
  13. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Aug '07 20:011 edit
    the best game i saw so far on RHP is this one :
    Game 1682902

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree