1. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 18:032 edits
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    [b][i]MrPhil begins to examine the roots closely. He finds dirt and bugs. The bugs look edible. His belly grumbles.

Everyone is awfully hungry.

Vultures begin to circle overhead.[/b]
    Yum! Vultures...
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 19:151 edit
    Hunger pangs getting stronger, Avalanchethecat peeks out from the ditch he is hiding in, looks at the vultures, and begins to salivate. Somehow he knows he'll never catch one though. They can fly!

MrPhil's fingernails begin to hurt as he scratches at the dirt visible between gnarled fig tree roots. In one filthy hand he holds various beetles and other bugs he has found. He sighs, kneels down, and quietly prays for help from whoever or whatever is "out there".

Visions of ripe, juicy figs dance through his mind. His stomach growls and begins to hurt. Those bugs are looking more and more tasty even as their wiggly little hair-feet are creeping him out...ewwwwww!

A scent comes wafting...is that...meat?!
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 20:26
    A screeching sound following by some odd grunts and other sounds is heard off in the woods.

MrPhil, frustrated, is looking at the fig tree when the screech draws his attention and he sees...something...in the trees!
  4. Joined
    28 Mar '07
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 23:41
    [b]A screeching sound following by some odd grunts and other sounds is heard off in the woods.

MrPhil, frustrated, is looking at the fig tree when the screech draws his attention and he sees...something...in the trees!
    [/b]
    get something
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Apr '10 00:093 edits
    [b][i]MrPhil stands up and begins to approach the figure in the trees. As he gets closer, out of the comfortable clearing around the fig tree where the others are, he is able to identify the creature...

It's a goblin!!!!

The goblin swings on a branch to get closer so he can inspect MrPhil. The goblin screeches with a grimace of rage as MrPhil attempts to reach out for it and MrPhil recoils.

He notices that he's almost out of sight of the others...

More goblin screeches and babbling can be heard from deeper in the thick jungle.
  6. Joined
    28 Mar '07
    Moves
    29 Apr '10 08:47
    give bugs to goblin
  7. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    29 Apr '10 11:24
    i swoop in and save the day.
  8. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    29 Apr '10 17:52
    Pah. Goblins. Wash paws. *yawn*
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    29 Apr '10 19:291 edit
    MrPhil reaches out with his bug-hand and the goblin, looking very curious, is about to reach out for them when Banana King notices the creature. He bellows a war cry and charges. The goblin makes a snarling shriek and swings up into the canopy and away to his tribe, who are lurking just out of sight.

Avalanche catches a strong whiff of blood.
  10. Joined
    28 Mar '07
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 06:17
    get sturdy branch
    kill banana king
  11. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 11:39
    defend myself with banana army, banana swords and a bananazooka
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 15:49
    Originally posted by Banana King
    defend myself with banana army, banana swords and a bananazooka
    Yum, bananas!
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 20:316 edits
    Startled by Banana King's "saving of the day", MrPhil is soon overcome by rage. He was about to make friends with a goblin! It's almost unheard of! And Banana King had to come running in and spoil everything!!!

With his free hand, MrPhil picks up a branch and swings at Banana King, whacking him on the shoulder! Banana King steps back and reaches for his bananas, but realizes he has none! He is unarmed! And the goblins are apparently occupying the banana tree, his home ground! Unsure what to do, he blocks another painful club strike with his forearm!

Avalanche runs up. He loves bananas, and Banana King almost always has some! As he approaches the two fighting men, it crosses his mind that cats don't usually like bananas, and humans don't have paws exactly. Is he a strange cat or a strange human?

The goblin tribe is still far away around the banana tree, watching the fight from a very safe distance.

The humans standing around the fig tree are feeling hungry and nauseous for the most part. They're mostly watching the fight.

wolfgang59 is hungry, but not nauseous. He is a fig expert.

sonhouse is hungry, but not nauseous. He is a fig expert.

MrPhil is hungry, but not nauseous. In one grubby hand he has Bugs. In the other he wields a Club which he is using to bludgeon Banana King.

sbacat is dead or missing.

Avalanche is having an identity crisis. He is Sba cat's brother.

Thomaster is an expert on local geography.

Banana King is an expert on bananas. He is nauseous, hungry, and bruised. He is being bludgeoned.

The vultures continue to circle.
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 20:36
    Startled by Banana King's "saving of the day", MrPhil is soon overcome by rage. He was about to make friends with a goblin! It's almost unheard of! And Banana King had to come running in and spoil everything!!!

With his free hand, MrPhil picks up a branch and swings at Banana King, whacking him on the shoulder! Banana King steps back and reaches f ...[text shortened]... usually like bananas, and humans don't have paws. Is he a strange cat or a strange human?
    I like bananas....
  15. Joined
    24 Jan '09
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 20:49
    [b]Startled by Banana King's "saving of the day", MrPhil is soon overcome by rage. He was about to make friends with a goblin! It's almost unheard of! And Banana King had to come running in and spoil everything!!!

With his free hand, MrPhil picks up a branch and swings at Banana King, whacking him on the shoulder! Banana King steps back and rea ...[text shortened]... e to circle.
    [/b]

I command (im a king) my bananas to come to me and strike mrphil

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree