1. What unusual allergy does Lisa Stansfield have? (this maybe slightly tricky for our american friends, don't think she ever made it over there)
2. What is the collective noun for a group of owls?
3. There are two american presidents who had the same mother and father, but were not siblings, how is this possible?
4.What author sometimes wrote under the psuedonym 'Boz'?
5.What is the capital of Burkino Faso?[/b]
Ok, since noone seems to interested, I shall give the answers (my thanks to the two people who did try)
1. She is allergic to her own saliva. (which begs the question of whose does she use?)
2. It is a parliament of owls.
3. The two American presidents are the same man. It was Grover Cleveland, who was the only president to be elected on separate occasions.
4. Charles Dickens sometimes wrote under the pseudonym of 'Boz'.
5. The capital of Burkino Faso is 'Oagadougou' obviously.
Thanks for trying you two, and if I get a request to do another one I'll do it.