1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 21:30
    it's another stupid puzzle with no answer like that A**hole Gastel who keeps bringing his stupid riddle up so that he can keep posting to make it some sort of record number....

if i was a moderator i'd remove both threads for fun....
  2. Joined
    07 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 03:12
    Originally posted by Lord Leto
    This may sound odd but a nail (the kind you use a hamer on),a stone and a box are all elements of the solution.

Happy now? (this is my final clue)
    OK, he chews off his finger "nail";
    he "rocks" back and forth and makes a "stone," which he uses to pound the "nail" into the wall;
    he "boxes" in the room, then stands on top of the "box";
    he hooks the back of his shirt collar to the nail, kicks the box away, and hangs.

Is this the answer?
  3. Joined
    07 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 03:33
    Sorry, I forgot he's not wearing any clothes. In that case, he chews off ALL his nails, uses the stone to fashion these "nails" into a necklace, then hangs himself from the nail in the wall with the nail necklace (by kicking away the box that he was standing on).
  4. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 09:05
    Originally posted by upthere
    OK, he chews off his finger "nail";
    he "rocks" back and forth and makes a "stone," which he uses to pound the "nail" into the wall;
    he "boxes" in the room, then stands on top of the "box";
    he hooks the back of his shirt collar to the nail, kicks the box away, and hangs.

Is this the answer?
    It is a very good answer but not the answer becaus it has a few glitches .He does not use a finger nail and the stone and the box come from completely diferent places.

No mater ,at least you are starting to "think outside the box".
  5. Behind you
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 09:05
    Correct me if I am wrong, but the start of tje riddle we where told that he took nothing into the house and that there was nothing in the house, and even if this riddle is a play on words where did the nail, hammer and box come from all of the sudden.
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 02:06
    It is a very good answer but not the answer becaus it has a few glitches .He does not use a finger nail and the stone and the box come from completely diferent places.

No mater ,at least you are starting to "think outside the box".
    i bet its a kidney stone that he pisses out.
  7. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 03:33
    i believe somewhere in this thread he states that kindergarden age kids got it over harvard grads or something of the sort. forgive me but i am too lazy to go through to find the exact wording. i dont think a 5 year old male/female would know what a kidney stone is.
  8. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    07 Feb '07 14:30
    After being in there for such a long time he was at the end of his rope and decided to hang himself.

Either that or he was gay, came out of the closet and found a Puzzles for Dummies guidebook. After learning the ropes he decided to hung himself.

Or he was a physics genius, found out how to use String Theory and used the room in a string form to hang himself.

If all that fails, this is just another dumb puzzle.
  9. Joined
    11 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 11:22
    I'm geting bored of this riddle myself so here is the answer :

The pain of beeing alone for so much time was pushing him like a nail in his heart so he took the nail and put it aside.With the pain gone a huge burden like a stone lifted of his sholders so he took the stone and put it aside aswel .Until now the problem was unraveled thil half so he unraveled it till the end and tied it to the nail.Beeing a man who thinks outside the box he jumped on top of the box,he used the stone to beat the nail in to the wall ,put his head thro the hoop ,pushed the box from under his feet and thats the way he hung himself.

Preaty stupid eh? +no coments on my writhing or spelling skills pls!
  10. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 11:38
  11. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 13:07

The pain of beeing alone for so much time was pushing him like a nail in his heart so he took the nail and put it aside.With the pain gone a huge burden like a stone lifted of his sholders so he took the stone and put it aside aswel .Until now the problem was unraveled thil half so he unrave ...[text shortened]... he way he hung himself.

And you expect us to believe that kindergarten children got this answer? Go tell it to the horse marines.

Richard
  12. Standard memberPBE6
    Bananarama
    False berry
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 15:25

The pain of beeing alone for so much time was pushing him like a nail in his heart so he took the nail and put it aside.With the pain gone a huge burden like a stone lifted of his sholders so he took the stone and put it aside aswel .Until now the problem was unraveled thil half so he unrave ...[text shortened]... he way he hung himself.

Kudos to you LL! Your riddle is borderline retarded (I wonder which side you think it's on?), but just look how many rubes you kept guessing!
  13. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    08 Feb '07 18:31

This just replaced the "put the halves together and make a whole, then jump out the hole" riddle as the most retarded ever.

You should be hung by your testicles until dead.
  14. Joined
    07 Jan '07
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 04:03

Well, you were right, "Nobody will get this." I'm actually pleased that (with the help of others' ideas) I got some of the parts correct. The problem with the "answer" is that "a nail in the heart" is not something someone is just going to guess. Moreover, the logic of him hanging himself is gone when the answer says his pain was gone, a burden was lifted, and the problem unraveled. Why would he then hang himself? Doesn't really hold any logic, making it even more unlikely that somebody could guess this answer. This was a puzzle like, "Guess what I'm thinking."
  15. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    09 Feb '07 06:24
    Originally posted by upthere
    Well, you were right, "Nobody will get this." I'm actually pleased that (with the help of others' ideas) I got some of the parts correct. The problem with the "answer" is that "a nail in the heart" is not something someone is just going to guess. Moreover, the logic of him hanging himself is gone when the answer says his pain was gone, a burden was lifted ...[text shortened]... omebody could guess this answer. This was a puzzle like, "Guess what I'm thinking."
    guess what i am thinking

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree