1. Standard memberorfeo
    Paralysed analyst
    On a ship of fools
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 10:55
    Hands up who got a grey elephant from Denmark at the end? 😛

(and hands up who knows what I'm talking about, please tell me that one is known outside Australia!)😳
  2. Standard memberTheMaster37
    Kupikupopo!
    Out of my mind
    Moves
    15 Dec '04 11:54
    Originally posted by STANG
    As I've already said ...

Honestly, I'm not prepared to share my discovery without setting it up so that there's a large number of people who recognise the discovery as mine.
    The longer you wait, the more chance there is for others to find it out and post it for free. YOu can always see that the idea is your becuse you posted it BFORE others did. No rec's will be gained for this.
  3. top of the world
    Moves
    16 Dec '04 13:59
    Originally posted by TheMaster37
    The longer you wait, the more chance there is for others to find it out and post it for free. YOu can always see that the idea is your becuse you posted it BFORE others did. No rec's will be gained for this.
    Give a chance to cheskmate too, who too seems to have found the trick independently.
  4. Joined
    29 Feb '04
    Moves
    17 Dec '04 06:48
    I suspect that we will have to wait until STANG starts shaving before he discloses his 'trick'.
  5. Joined
    19 Jun '04
    Moves
    17 Dec '04 12:36
    Originally posted by fearlessleader
    there STANG, now you have a challenge!

either show us your maraculus trick, or admit that you just made it up, or admit that you were wrong and show why.
    Let this thread die its natural death. FOR, Iamatigre 's post above and the example given by him has already demonstrated that the so called trick of STANG is a sham and a joke.
  6. H. T. & E. hte
    Moves
    21 Dec '04 11:053 edits
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    Ok, I thought of 10 - squared it: 100 - removed 1 and 0, now my number is gone, not even zero, I don't know how I can alter it whatever the next step is!

I rec'd you by the way - I'm just tooooo easy with recs 🙂
    Here is another example which exposes STANG and rubbishes his claim of having found some EUREKA kind of a thing.
    I take the number 18. sum of the digits is 9. Square of 9 is 81. I delete 1 and 8 occuring in number. Now my original number is gone. Nothing left.......What left to do next.
    Another example . Take the number 33. Sum of digits is 6. Square of 6 is 36. Digit 3 occurs in the sqared number as obtained above, and I delete the digits 3 ocurring in the original number. Again nothing is left.
    A third example. Take 111111111. Sum of digits is 9. Square of 9 is 81.
    Digit 1 occurs in it.So I delete the 1's occuring in the original number and again nothing is left. So....That more than shows the faux pas of STANG's false EUREKA as well as the mystery of the his weasel-ly-ness.
  7. my head
    Moves
    21 Dec '04 12:32
    Originally posted by ranjan sinha
    Here is another example which exposes STANG and rubbishes his claim of having found some EUREKA kind of a thing.
    I take the number 18. sum of the digits is 9. Square of 9 is 81. I delete 1 and 8 occuring in number. Now my original number is gone. Nothing left.......What left to do next.
    Another example . Take the number 33. S ...[text shortened]... e faux pas of STANG's false EUREKA as well as the mystery of the his weasel-ly-ness.
    unless that is the trick itself.
    maby any number if this proses is repeated long enough will always dissappear.

8. Joined
    08 Jun '04
    Moves
    26 Dec '04 06:131 edit
    unless that is the trick itself.
    maby any number if this proses is repeated long enough will always dissappear.

No, all numbers will not disappear/vanish.
    It is not a " Vanishing Trick".
  9. my head
    Moves
    26 Dec '04 16:37
    Originally posted by cheskmate
    No, all numbers will not disappear/vanish.
    It is not a " Vanishing Trick".
    if you know it, then tell us.

(please.)
  10. Joined
    08 Jun '04
    Moves
    27 Dec '04 10:13
    if you know it, then tell us.

(please.)
    I would need only 20 recs to tell all the steps , unlike STANG who avowedly needs 10 recs each for revealing each step. And people have already given 9 recs on his first post in this thread.So far I have got 1 rec on my first post in this thread. I need 19 more to reveal all..
  11. Under Cover
    Moves
    27 Dec '04 11:10
    I can do it for 15!!!!!

(going once...going twice...)
  12. Joined
    12 Dec '04
    Moves
    28 Dec '04 07:30

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree