world's oldest profession?

world's oldest profession?

Posers and Puzzles

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10

Originally posted by hopscotch
If firestarter is a profession then so is cardigan wearer.
Precisely, Hopscotch, in the the very same way 'prostituition' itself's been regarded by the rank and file, for such a very long

time, as the world's oldest profession until the rhp gf came along to bust the myth by challenging its time-worn assumption.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10

Originally posted by smw6869
story teller/bone reader

GRANNY.
Bones? I usually watch 'Bones' on Thursday evenings, 7-8:00pm. Do you?

Moves
29 Mar 10

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Answer, Sir Tim, is a flat 'no'. In my RHP chess games and in the public forums I only care about four things... trying to find

the truth in any given board position, honest unpostured conversation, a few insights and laughs and (if lucky) a few friends.

SS

Moves
29 Mar 10

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10

** "Discussions in forums can often get heated, but while you may take issue with another

poster's viewpoint, you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse. Do not post offensive

or inflammatory remarks that stray beyond the bounds of reasoned debate." ~Russ & Chris

h

Moves
29 Mar 10

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]Precisely, Hopscotch, in the the very same way 'prostituition' itself's been regarded by the rank and file, for such a very long

time, as the world's oldest profession until the rhp gf came along to bust the myth by challenging its time-worn assumption.[/b]
I would pay money to see you approach a group of prostitutes, tell them they're not really working and they shouldn't be paid for what they do.

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
29 Mar 10

Bones? I usually watch 'Bones' on Thursday evenings, 7-8:00pm. Do you?
Bone Reading is a voodoo kind of thing, i believe.

GRANNY.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10

Hi, Smaug, always pleases me when you check in. Let me think about your suggestion.

BTW, wear my scarf and gloves on transit systems, too, for the same reasons you do.

h

Moves
29 Mar 10

** "Discussions in forums can often get heated, but while you may take issue with another

poster's viewpoint, [b]you must not resort to personal attacks or abuse.
Do not post offensive

or inflammatory remarks that stray beyond the bounds of reasoned debate." ~Russ & Chris[/b]
Maybe CFT can take a page out of your book, if he so desperately wanted his threads to have more posts because he somehow thinks that quantity is better than quality, like you do, he should simply copy paste the TOS every now and then to buff up the numbers, like you do.

Don't you just cry yourself to sleep every night over the fact that it was not you who created the Sticky Thread Game thread?

Moves
29 Mar 10

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10
1 edit

I would pay money to see you approach a group of prostitutes, tell them they're not really working and they shouldn't be paid for what they do.
Christ was openly criticized for hanging out and dining with prostitutes, assorted local mafia king pins,

tax collectors, etc., by the rigid legalistic herd bound religious groupie crowd. Think we both know why.

They enjoyed each other's company. There was no pettiness or hypocrisy. I'd emulate His example.

P.S. "I would pay money to see you approach a group of prostitutes, tell them they're not

really working and they shouldn't be paid for what they do." Hop, whom are you quoting?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10

Maybe CFT can take a page out of your book, if he so desperately wanted his threads to have more posts because he somehow thinks that quantity is better than quality, like you do, he should simply copy paste the TOS every now and then to buff up the numbers, like you do.

Don't you just cry yourself to sleep every night over the fact that it was not you who created the Sticky Thread Game thread?
Please attempt to stay on topic... "world's oldest profession?"

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10
1 edit

True enough... and without resorting to tasteless personal attack.

Do you wish to retract your unfounded "masturbation" allegation?

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
29 Mar 10

Originally posted by smw6869
Bone Reading is a voodoo kind of thing, i believe.

GRANNY.
Been around a long while?