10 facts evolutionists don't want you to know

10 facts evolutionists don't want you to know

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @humy
If ANY text were to arrive in computer code from outer space from unknown origin, most people may regard this as proof of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence. However, one would have to be completely stupid to think DNA is evidence let alone proof of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence or any other kind of intelligence. There may be more ...[text shortened]... ys that means a solar flare is proof that intelligence had something to do with the solar flare.
Good God, that's one of the most naïve statements to appear on this forum.

Video of a rock belies intelligence simply by its existence, irrespective of its content or subject matter otherwise.

And yet...
The entirety of nature is itself coded.
Predictably coded.
Thus, the conclusive indication of intelligent design.

h

Moves
04 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Video of a rock belies intelligence simply by its existence, irrespective of its content or subject matter otherwise.
Yes, the creation of the video must necessarily involve intelligence, not what the video is of. And you would have to be completely stupid to think that a rock must be of intelligent design just because it is on a video. Videos of volcanic lava solidifying into rock don't indicate that rock is of intelligent design; quite the opposite in fact.

The entirety of nature is itself coded.
Predictably coded.

Are you now talking about natural law making some things predictable?
If so, natural law doing that doesn't imply intelligent origin as there is no contradiction in predictability without intelligence involved. The formation of clouds have some degree of predictability; so a cloud has intelligent design?

If you are talking about the genetic code, actually, it isn't very predicable at all as it is inconsistent and imperfect and often contains some harmful mutations; exactly as you would expect if it came from mindless evolution.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 Sep 17

Yes, the creation of the video must necessarily involve intelligence, not what the video is of. And you would have to be completely stupid to think that a rock must be of intelligent design just because it is on a video. Videos of volcanic lava solidifying into rock don't indicate that rock is of intelligent design; quite the opposite in fact.

[quote] The ...[text shortened]... contains some harmful mutations; exactly as you would expect if it came from mindless evolution.
Your gibberish is boring.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Sep 17
2 edits

I disagree... the gibberish here is fascinating.

• Apparently aliens factor into this. How I don't know, but I suspect an actual face to face encounter could prove to be a huge disappointment. They might ask us, "Where were you when God was passing out the brains?"

• Evolution can't exist without DNA, but if we don't discard or alter the meaning of words like 'coding', 'instructions' and 'information' then that same DNA can be a theory killer.

• We can't debunk or confirm speculative theories about what happened in the distant past without literally going back in time. So the argument for PE (and against IC) is bunkum.

I didn't believe time travel was even possible until I hurried into what I thought was an outdoor lavatory.
The good news is I managed to relieve myself.
The bad news is...

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Sep 17

Gibberish, coming from Freaky, priceless.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
04 Sep 17

Originally posted by @lemon-lime
I disagree... the gibberish here is fascinating.

• Apparently aliens factor into this. How I don't know, but I suspect an actual face to face encounter could prove to be a huge disappointment. They might ask us, "Where were you when God was passing out the brains?"

• Evolution can't exist without DNA, but if we don't discard or alter the meaning of ...[text shortened]... [/i] was an outdoor lavatory.
The good news is I managed to relieve myself.
The bad news is...
What's fascinating--- if that word is apropos--- is how a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ends up as two pieces of bread smooshed together, with the aforementioned ingredients plastered to the outside when these bozos read the manual but figure they aren't required to actually follow the instructions.

Bass ackwards has nothing on the self-proclaimed scientists herein.
I wish I could declare they are purposely misreading and/or misapplying, but they ain't even misbehaving: they're literally that far removed from reason, logic.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
04 Sep 17
1 edit

What's fascinating--- if that word is apropos--- is how a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ends up as two pieces of bread smooshed together, with the aforementioned ingredients plastered to the outside when these bozos read the manual but figure they aren't required to actually follow the instructions.

Bass ackwards has nothing on the self-proclaimed ...[text shortened]... pplying, but they ain't even misbehaving: they're literally that far removed from reason, logic.
I'm starting to think 'credentials' is code for 'participation award'.

When I was a kid a teacher told our class, "When all else fails, follow the instructions".

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Sep 17

I'm starting to think 'credentials' is code for 'participation award'.

When I was a kid a teacher told our class, "When all else fails, follow the instructions".
So when are you two getting married? You seem to be in bed together all the time anyway, might as well make it official.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Sep 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @sonhouse
So when are you two getting married? You seem to be in bed together all the time anyway, might as well make it official.
Look who's talking. You with your multiple partners all frolicking together in the same bed. I'd say get a room but it's too late for that, so just shut the **** door and close the curtains whydontcha!?!

K

Germany

Moves
05 Sep 17

[b]The theory of evolution would be in trouble if it turned out that DNA does not exist...

"Human DNA contains more organized information than the Encyclopedia Britannica. If the full text of the encyclopedia were to arrive in computer code from outer space, most people would regard this as proof of the existence of extraterrestrial intelligence. ...[text shortened]... eorge Sim Johnson
"Did Darwin Get It Right?"
The Wall Street Journal (October 15, 1999)[/b]
Is this quote meant to convey a point beyond your desire for the existence of a divine power?

h

Moves
05 Sep 17
6 edits

Originally posted by @sonhouse
So when are you two getting married?
what kind of person wants to marry a flat-earther? -answer, another delusional idiot that arrogantly speaks condescending gibberish to normal people because intelligent people don't agree with his extremist opinionated warped beliefs. Two of a kind.

w

Moves
05 Sep 17

Evolution can't exist without DNA, but if we don't discard or alter the meaning of words like 'coding', 'instructions' and 'information' then that same DNA can be a theory killer....
Please elaborate on this for my naive brain. A code is just a system of rules. Why can't biochemical codes and evolution coexist? Isn't it just a natural code?

h

Moves
05 Sep 17
5 edits

Originally posted by @wildgrass
...Isn't it just a natural code?
I suppose to a delusional religious nut that moronically believes Goddidit, which explains nothing, is the answer to everything, a 'natural' anything, means just another stupid Goddidit.

As I said time and time again in some previous posts;

You can, without the slightest effort of thought, easily explain anything away with a god or magic or the supernatural.
But, for a real explanation, you must do a lot better than that.
Real explanations requires real thinking.

It seems they don't want to think, preferring instead to just stick to arrogantly speaking condescending gibberish to normal thinking people like they constantly do on these forums; none-thinking bullies that bully and belittle all thinking people, especially scientists and those a lot smarter then themselves, for thinking. That says a lot about what is required to believe in their extremest warped religion that is so extreme and warped that most theists would strongly disagree with it.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
05 Sep 17

I suppose to a delusional religious nut that moronically believes Goddidit, which explains nothing, is the answer to everything, a 'natural' anything, means just another stupid Goddidit.

As I said time and time again in some previous posts;

You can, without the slightest effort of thought, easily explain anything away with a god or magic or the supernatu ...[text shortened]... warped religion that is so extreme and warped that most theists would strongly disagree with it.
It's worse than that. They are taught to actively NOT think, trust me, believe in Jesus, you will be saved, don't even think about all that evolution nonesense.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
05 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @wildgrass
Please elaborate on this for my naive brain. A code is just a system of rules. Why can't biochemical codes and evolution coexist? Isn't it just a natural code?
Yes, a code is just a system of rules.
But asking why can't biochemical codes and evolution coexist doesn't address how those codes came into existence, or how they developed into the complex codes needed for directing various operations within cells.
( The order of complexity increases when cells are working together )
In order to answer the question of naturally arising information systems (operational insructions) we would need to reverse engineer evolution all the way back to abiogenesis.
But according to evolutionists this isn't a question they need to answer, because the study of evolution has nothing to do with origins... including the origin of naturally arising codes and instructions for directing operations taking place in biological cells.

In other words, evolutionists have positioned themselves in such a way that they can claim the existence of DNA allows for evolution, without explaining where that DNA came from (or could have come from).