10 facts evolutionists don't want you to know

10 facts evolutionists don't want you to know

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Don't let them make me evolve waiting on hold!
All right, okay! I lied, there is no branch manager... it's just me.

I'll start you off with a free sample. After that it's $49.95 for a one week supply plus shipping and handling,
or $209.67 per month plus shipping, and the fondling is free.
( handling... the handling is free )

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
08 Sep 17

Originally posted by @lemon-lime
All right, okay! I lied, there is no branch manager... it's just me.

I'll start you off with a free sample. After that it's $49.95 for a one week supply plus shipping and handling,
or $209.67 per month plus shipping, and the fondling is free.
( handling... the handling is free )
Let's skip communion, mkay?

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Sep 17
2 edits

Originally posted by @freakykbh
Let's skip communion, mkay?
huh?
aww crap, I lost my train of thought...

Damn it, Jim... I'm a medical doctor, not a physician!

w

Moves
08 Sep 17

Yes, yes... of course. That's it.
Self replicating ribonucleic acid!
I see it now.
Oh, what a fool I've been... forgive me, forgive me for ever doubting the awesome power of mindless evolution.
Come Freaky, come and join us in mindless celebration.

[youtube]nZMuBIJxmnA[/youtube]
We were doing so good. For a few posts, there was a real conversation. You had "evolutionists" admitting that evolution doesn't explain life's origins.

This direction is strange though. Are you accepting the fact that evolution can't explain life's origins? Can you offer a better scientific explanation?

This is the science forum after all.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Sep 17

Originally posted by @wildgrass
We were doing so good. For a few posts, there was a real conversation. You had "evolutionists" admitting that evolution doesn't explain life's origins.

This direction is strange though. Are you accepting the fact that evolution can't explain life's origins? Can you offer a better scientific explanation?

You had "evolutionists" admitting that evolution doesn't explain life's origins.

Most evolutionists (scientists) gave trying to explain that a long time ago.

This direction is strange though.

( shhhhh, Landru is listening )

Are you accepting the fact that evolution can't explain life's origins?

Can you accept the fact that I already knew this?

Can you offer a better scientific explanation?

Nope.

You might want to remind some of your colleagues of this 'fact'. I only said "take it to the spirituality forum" once, but I could have said it on several other occasions. If you're really wondering about this strange direction I've taken it's because I'm finally weary of straw man attacks, called upon to repeat myself page after page, and of being called stupid, moron, arrogant, etc. etc. We could have covered the same ground in 2 or three pages (four tops) without all of the rancorous attacks against theists and religion and so called 'science deniers'.

You seemed to be willing to try a saner approach, and this is why I stayed with it as long as I have. But honestly, I didn't just fall out the sky yesterday morning... I know a quick study when I see one, and I can quickly scan links and put ideas and information together in my own words as well as the next quick study artist.
But without critical thinking skills the best scientists in the world won't (because they can't) be more than water carriers for the lowly 'Einsteins'.

w

Moves
08 Sep 17

[b]You had "evolutionists" admitting that evolution doesn't explain life's origins.

Can you accept th ...[text shortened]... s in the world won't (because they can't) be more than water carriers for the lowly 'Einsteins'.[/b]
I think everyone understands your position. Evolution (and science for that matter) can't and doesn't pretend to explain everything.

Science is a method, not a belief. You can fill in the holes with your beliefs, or speculations, or hypotheses.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
08 Sep 17
1 edit

[b]You had "evolutionists" admitting that evolution doesn't explain life's origins.

Can you accept th ...[text shortened]... s in the world won't (because they can't) be more than water carriers for the lowly 'Einsteins'.[/b]
"Most evolutionists (scientists) gave [up] trying to explain that a long time ago."

( the little mistakes are the most difficult to spot )

F

Moves
08 Sep 17

"Most evolutionists (scientists) gave [up] trying to explain that a long time ago."
Christians cannot grasp scientific ideas that goes against their beliefs.
They just cannot believe in science because they just cannot understand it, yet they use the fruits of science every day. What hypocrites they are...

h

Moves
08 Sep 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @fabianfnas
They just cannot believe in science because they just cannot understand it, ...
I have a suspicion that many could understand it if they wanted to but don't because they, by desperately and deliberately confusing and encrypting perfectly simple scientific concepts in their head (as clearly shown by their posts here) that the average half-wit can understand, CHOOSE to be confuse about it because they see that it contradicts their religion.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
09 Sep 17

They just cannot believe in science because they just cannot understand it, yet they use the fruits of science every day. What hypocrites they are...
Landru is pleased.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
09 Sep 17

Originally posted by @humy
I have a suspicion that many could understand it if they wanted to but don't because they, by desperately and deliberately confusing and encrypting perfectly simple scientific concepts in their head (as clearly shown by their posts here) that the average half-wit can understand, CHOOSE to be confuse about it because they see that it contradicts their religion.
This too pleases Landru.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Sep 17

Originally posted by @wildgrass

I didn't get a "Harrump" from that one.

F

Unknown Territories

Moves
09 Sep 17
1 edit

Evolutionists cannot grasp faiths that go against their belief.

They just cannot believe in faith because they just cannot understand it, yet they use the fruits of faith every day.

What hypocrites they are...[/b]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Sep 17

Originally posted by @humy
That is pretty much the definition of 'cognitive dissonance'.

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
10 Sep 17
1 edit

The awesomely awesome awesomeness of Landru™ is revealed through his servants.