1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    11 May '19 04:11
    @kellyjay said
    Go old school, take notes, for crying out loud.
    It's your thread. Make your point and let's get on with it.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '19 04:32
    @wildgrass said
    It's your thread. Make your point and let's get on with it.
    My point is to talk to those that watch the videos, if none do that is fine. If you cannot be bothered why tell me why, I don’t care why you don’t want to watch either of them.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '19 12:04
    @kellyjay said
    My point is to talk to those that watch the videos, if none do that is fine. If you cannot be bothered why tell me why, I don’t care why you don’t want to watch either of them.
    Thing is, you are asking folks to watch near 3 hours of video that clearly disses the science of OOL, with the main point of the video's being only GODDIDIT. If I am wrong in that bottom line, tell me.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 May '19 12:07
    @sonhouse

I guess you cannot get past the hate in your heart for the people who raised you and the religion they represent.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '19 12:152 edits
    @sonhouse said
    Thing is, you are asking folks to watch near 3 hours of video that clearly disses the science of OOL, with the main point of the video's being only GODDIDIT. If I am wrong in that bottom line, tell me.
    You are the only one that is dissing science here, they are sharing about Chemistry and you don't have the balls to watch one through. Scared of what you may see that you cannot give an answer too? It isn't science that is being dis by these guys, its you for refusing to look at data, and calling the truth of it nothing more than a religious ploy. You cannot look at what is there without wrapping it up in a GODDIDIT joke, that is the bottom line, what an ass you are being here, you are wrong here, bottom line!
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '19 13:02
    @kellyjay said
    You are the only one that is dissing science here, they are sharing about Chemistry and you don't have the balls to watch one through. Scared of what you may see that you cannot give an answer too? It isn't science that is being dis by these guys, its you for refusing to look at data, and calling the truth of it nothing more than a religious ploy. You cannot look at what is ...[text shortened]... IDIT joke, that is the bottom line, what an ass you are being here, you are wrong here, bottom line!
    I don't have time to watch 3 hours of vid. My wife just got out of hospital with stroke and inner ear virus and I am taking care of her as we speak. Tell me if I am wrong about the bottom line being they want to prove mankind cannot ever have the answer to OOL. If so, all the science jargon is useless, since it would not be an actual science lecture but one with a religious message.
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '19 13:05
    @eladar said
    @sonhouse

I guess you cannot get past the hate in your heart for the people who raised you and the religion they represent.
    Well when I was in a Lutheran school K-8 and got baptized by the sprinkling method, grandmother, pentacostal, told me I would go to hell if I didn't get baptized in the total dunking method, which told me at age of 8 the whole religious deal was false and based on men writing the religion, making it up as they go along.
    I have thanked my granny for that revelation. So humans telling me about god, fogetaboutit.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    11 May '19 13:12
    @sonhouse said
    Well when I was in a Lutheran school K-8 and got baptized by the sprinkling method, grandmother, pentacostal, told me I would go to hell if I didn't get baptized in the total dunking method, which told me at age of 8 the whole religious deal was false and based on men writing the religion, making it up as they go along.
    I have thanked my granny for that revelation. So humans telling me about god, fogetaboutit.
    There is more to your hate than that. Religion is just what the hate you have for others gets wrapped up in.

That is ok many christians have parts of the Bible they will not read so you can have parts of science you can ignore.
  9. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '19 14:15
    @sonhouse said
    I don't have time to watch 3 hours of vid. My wife just got out of hospital with stroke and inner ear virus and I am taking care of her as we speak. Tell me if I am wrong about the bottom line being they want to prove mankind cannot ever have the answer to OOL. If so, all the science jargon is useless, since it would not be an actual science lecture but one with a religious message.
    Well, I hope your wife gets better. I'll save all my insults and things like that over your views of creation and refusal to watch the first lecture until you have less to worry about at home. I hope she gets better.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '19 19:04
    @kellyjay said
    Well, I hope your wife gets better. I'll save all my insults and things like that over your views of creation and refusal to watch the first lecture until you have less to worry about at home. I hope she gets better.
    Thanks for that. So you are telling me the first lecture is actually a lecture and not subtle hint that mankind will never be able to suss it all out therefore GODDIDIT?
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '19 19:10
    @sonhouse said
    Thanks for that. So you are telling me the first lecture is actually a lecture and not subtle hint that mankind will never be able to suss it all out therefore GODDIDIT?
    I think even you'll like how he presents what he has to say, he takes great pains to setup the differences between science (testing and observation) and faith, saying that they are not the same standards. That happens at the beginning you will not have to wait for it.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 May '19 21:111 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I think even you'll like how he presents what he has to say, he takes great pains to setup the differences between science (testing and observation) and faith, saying that they are not the same standards. That happens at the beginning you will not have to wait for it.
    So he presents no bottom line? No zinger like 'what we have learned is all well and good BUT'?
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    11 May '19 22:13
    @sonhouse said
    So he presents no bottom line? No zinger like 'what we have learned is all well and good BUT'?
    He has an opinion, he is not a braindead human being, but his discussion is on verifiable data and not speculation.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 May '19 02:43
    @kellyjay said
    He has an opinion, he is not a braindead human being, but his discussion is on verifiable data and not speculation.
    And undoubtedly his 'opinion' is we will never figure it out, right?
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 May '19 02:46
    @sonhouse said
    And undoubtedly his 'opinion' is we will never figure it out, right?
    It is obvious you have no intention to entertain any idea that conflicts with you views.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree