1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 12:36
    @Duchess64
    So it is clear you have no intention to stop with the invective. You are too emotionally immature to consider the effects of that on other people.
    You hang on to 120 year old massacres which should never have happened as if it were happening now. But the massacres of the Japanese 50 years later mean nothing to you. Why do you condone that sad occurrence while castigating the earlier one? What is it about you singling out American attacks while ignoring the fact MILLIONS died in China and TENS of millions died in the Soviet era, their own government killing their own people, not in wartime.
    Condemn THAT you hypocrite.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '19 23:041 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 01:43
    @Duchess64
    Following your known MO, not a word of condemnation of the LITERAL tens of millions killed in Russia and China but the US is castigated for killing those hundreds of thousands in the Philippines. Your completely unbiased nature sure stands out here. Like I said, hypocrite. You condemn the Chinese for their red victory and the Russians for theirs, I'll likewise condemn the US for those deaths in the Philippines. But of course that will never happen will it?
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 05:21

5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 12:561 edit
    @Duchess64
    I like this quote from Philokalia:

@philokalia said
    "I have said it again, and will continue to say it:

Anyone who routinely hurls insults at others does not have any right to complain about insults.

However, if you were a poster known to never insult anyone, you would be righteous in y our complaint.

Now, you just look hypocritical."

He said that much better than I ever could have. AND I assume that just mentioning that post will make you respond that I must somehow agree with his political stance which is anything but the truth but you will make that charge nonetheless.....
    To make your stream of insults a permanent feature of your posts you
    destroy any vestige of your own personal credibility in spite of your obvious intelligence and knowledge of several facets of history and you would be taken much more seriously if you just presented your findings and such without the invective.
    But you seem incapable of any kind of change in that regard.
    And of COURSE my last sentence will be seen by you as yet another insult. So be it. You are nothing if not predictable.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 16:411 edit

7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Mar '19 21:501 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Your own words condemn you. Any critique of you is an insult. You are excessively thin skinned and react as if when someone, ANYONE, dares to suggest you may have actual faults like the rest of us, that is as if it were a huge bullet aimed directly at your breast which causes you to lash out like a lion on a leash slashing out at anyone in reach in its desperate bid for freedom.

You don't have the ABILITY to simply address issues, you are the one obsessed swimming in pejorative and invective. Those issues cloud your mind to any idea of decorum.

Hear me well, I KNOW THAT WILL BE TAKEN AS YET ANOTHER INSULT, which it is not, it is a critique but you are incapable of seeing the difference.

How much of this frothing at the mouth invective would you ever do in a real debating contest and of course I know the answer would be I am too stupid to even get in a kindergarten debate team but I am talking about debating your own peers, how much of that invective would you ever include face to face?

Robert, Robert, your discourse on free will is so reprehensibly stupid, you are right up there with HITLER.

Sure, you would respond like that in a debate, right?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 01:131 edit

9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 02:151 edit
    Why haven't you also brought up the genocide of the Mexican American war of 1846? Must be a lot of food for your anti-American rant. Or maybe how we swindled Russia in the 1867 purchase of Alaska. God, that must REALLY tick you off, how DASTARDLY, we should give Alaska back to Russia RIGHT now and give them back the 7 million which in today's dollars would be around 120 BILLION. Surely there are other genocides the US has committed that you can castigate us about.

You sure as HELL never say a word against the genocides of Russia in their revolution, killing tens of millions of its own citizens or similar in China.

No, NEVER say so much as 'it was regrettable'.

Or mentioning it was basically the US and Russia that liberated Germany from Nazi hands in WW2. No, that would be seen as a good thing by anyone on the planet except of course by the Nazi's.
    No good argument for the condemnation of the US there. So you have to instead go through all your history books and come up with a war from 120 years ago which is by your count a HUNDRED times worse than the Chinese, Russian, and Japanese purges combined. You are a flipping hypocrite and THAT is an insult not a critique.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 02:27

11. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 14:45
    @Duchess64
    But of course the Mexican army was all Catholic so they NEVER did any of that. Or the Japanese or the Russians or the Chinese, no THOSE folks were angels and wonderful models of ethics and morality.
    Your bias against America is so obvious the main question is, is this just you having a hardon against the US or is it your actual job, being paid to dis the US as a propaganda tool. I can see either case as true and of course you would never reveal which one of those scenarios is the truth. You are totally paranoid about revealing ANYTHING about your life so I can see either one as true.
    I notice you did NOT respond to my statement about you being professional in a real debate, not using invective. What you DON'T say means as much as what you DO say.
    There is also the possibility you only read the first sentence of anything I post and just go off on that which is also a possibility.
    I think you are just a frustrated woman who didn't achieve what you could have if only you had had proper mentoring from the age of 6 or so. So you will never be another Judith Polgar even if you have the same IQ or another Terence Tao, Fields medal winner. I think THAT is your lifelong frustration at having a great mind but not the mentoring to bring it to full flower. So you take it out on anyone you pronounce stupid or racist.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 01:01

13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 01:03
    You think the Armenian massacre was not genocide? You are losing your thread of your own hatred.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Mar '19 01:321 edit

15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 15:49
    Why do you keep on responding to such a poor specemen, so flawed I should not be worth the effort of responding. So why do you keep on responding to every one of my many insults, as seen by you?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree